Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @katmary71 A good PT is definitely worth their weight in gold! i’m sorry you’re feeling so sluggish, good for you that you are getting through your workouts when you don’t even feel like getting out of bed! You are a very strong woman❤️

@DrewsAnna sometimes those tough weeks feel like they go on forever. The great thing is, tomorrow is a new day and you get to start fresh!

@Tameev congrats on the boss and good for you for keeping the exercise up!

@shaunari83 what a cute pup! 4 pounds, she must be such a little tiny bit of a thing! I am so sorry for all of the cancelled loads and missing the concert!! That is crazy that you had to pay that at the truckstop.

@trooworld huge congrats on the loss! I think librarians have the patience of Jobe❤️. I don’t know if they have changed in the states of the years, here they are almost unrecognizable from when my kids are young. There are not only books to read, there are activities to do and even some tablet games for the kids. I love hanging out for the library in the afternoon with the grandkids on a cold winters day. I think they were called pump organs, I sure remember my granny pumping away on those foot pedals🥰. My mouth is watering over your lasagna! Have a fabulous time with your friend!

@TeresaW1020 you are so funny! I’m afraid I wouldn’t care how much food I had eaten, if there is those little chocolate bars in the house they need to be in my tummy! You are inspiring me to get a MoveOn, I have not even started any Christmas shopping yet! Wow! Good for you that you got so much done and good for you for resisting that food court!

Pretty quiet day here today, stayed on track with food and got my 10,000 steps in. I am signed up to do a spin class and barbell class tomorrow morning, I almost canceled, but for a very bad reason. My weigh in day is on Sunday and typically if I do a big work out the day before weighing in my weight goes up. I need to get a grip LOL 😆
    I am signed up with the spin instructor that reminds me of Vannie, at 7:30 tomorrow morning🥺
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    @DrewsAnna I think those are great goals, bring on November!

@Tamevv congratulations on not only not gaining but losing some, that's awesome!

@shaunarlr83 What an adorable photo of your pup! You're doing great with your Halloween challenge, I think hikes are a tough one being on the road like you are. I hope cutting carbs kicks in fast, I'm like you where I'm flared up until I get back to my regular eating.

@trooworld So you're having Italian at a restaurant then your husband's making you two lasagna?? I think I need to come visit you! Have a wonderful weekend with your best friend.

@TeresaW1020 Nice you already put a dent into your Christmas shopping, that's impressive! Glad you stayed strong and waited to eat until you came home, I'm sure you feel a lot better right now than you would have eating at the food court.

@laurelfit57 Thank you! Hm, I wonder if it's the spin class or the barbell class that makes your weight go up? I would guess the barbell class since it's working you hard (though spin class isn't that lightweight either). Tell Instructor Vannie we said hi!

Hi team! My Dad's sick after his shingle vaccine and wasn't able to make it, I had a pretty calm day but have some work to get done over the weekend. Food bank farm volunteering is almost over for the year, the man that runs the farm will be leaving next month so I want to enjoy it while it's still familiar and normal! The replacement sounds nice but me and the other regular volunteer who always go are grumbling about change. Not much else going on, but struggling a bit at night after closing my diary but I managed to melt my microwave popcorn bowl last night making popcorn I shouldn't be eating so I think that's a message to get my act together! Have a great Saturday team.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In
    bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW - 237.6
    CW - 238.2

Steps (holy cow since the 14th)
    14 - 5328
    15 - 4567
    16 - 5245
    17 - 11207
    18 - 20856
    19 - 3946
    20 - 2434
    21 - 15138
    22 - 5468
    23 - 4661
    24 - 2264
    25 - 2362
    26 - 15323
    27 - 20696
    28 - 4953

I have been battling nausea and frequent bathroom trips for over a week now. The water retention has been REAL so I'm glad I'm only up half a pound. I haven't cleared a 1000 calories a day and was up 4 lbs and sooo bloated. I finally ate today and didn't have to run to the bathroom an hour later :smiley:

I was on a roll so I'm gonna keep rolling!!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    cornanda
    PW: 168.2
    CW: 170.8

+2.6

Gah!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    October
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    P. W. 256.5
    C. W. 257.5
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    qgoa6ulpegdb.png

The November Habit Tracker is up and ready to roll. Get a handle on those small changes that add up to a lot of progress - and collect green check marks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876804/habit-tracker-november-2022#latest
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 206
    CW: 208
  • laurelfit57
    Options
    @katmary71 if I do just a spin class or just a barbell class, I don’t gain weight but when I do the two of them together, that’s when I put on the weight. After two days of rest it comes right back off. I have heard other people say that as well, if they work out really hard, they can gain weight the next day. Sorry to hear about your dad, that the shingles shot is no joke! I’m sorry that the manager of the farm will be leaving, change can be so hard to deal with, especially when you really like the person that is leaving❤️. I think your microwave was sending you a message last night LOL. I was struggling for about a month in the evening, I am now eating grapes every evening and that seems to be satisfying me.

@bethanie0825 I am so sorry you are so sick!

@DrewsAnna impressive tracking!

Well… I did not get to the gym for the 7:30 AM spin class, so I did not do the barbell class as well. Instead I did make the 10:15 AM spin class, it was super fun. I also got Vannie out for a really long walk this afternoon, it was absolutely beautiful. My cousin came over, we were supposed to go for supper but she was too tired and had been sitting all day. She asked me if I wanted to go for a walk instead, I hesitantly said yes. Walking with my cousin is more like me jogging and her walking, she has very long legs, a long stride and walks very quickly. I have very short little legs, with a short stride, we make quite the pair🤣
  • laurelfit57
    edited October 2022
    Options
    A
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.