Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Options
1568101124

Replies

  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,887 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW:142 pounds
    CW: 141 pounds
  • IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    Sorry to hear about your accident. Good luck with your recovery.

    Here are my steps:

    xh245od9i0ol.jpg

    Another week of reaching my stepping goal 🤗
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    IP2021 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    Sorry to hear about your accident. Good luck with your recovery.

    Here are my steps:

    xh245od9i0ol.jpg

    Another week of teaching my stepping goal 🤗

    Thank you so much .... I think it is going to be a long recovery
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    Ohhhh sorry to hear about your accident! Sounds really painful, hope you heal really quick with no complications xxxx

    Steps

    10/2 13,310
    10/3 11,787
    10/4 15 029
    10/5 13,783
    10/6 8,657
    10/7 4,271
    10/8 3,005
    10/9 10 895

  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    fmashf40nmxv.jpg

    Congratulations Team, a special well done to this week's winners
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    01iugyndvxh0.jpg
    Lose 21lb by Christmas
    We are half way through the challenge with 11 weeks left.
    Congratulations to JaysFan82 who has already lost 21lb, well done.
    I'm refocusing the group now so some of our newer team mates can join. Anyone wishing to commit to losing 11lb by Christmas please let me know (people already in the challenge can you let me know if you want to continue with the 21lb or go for the 11lb
    Thanks Lis
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    fatfifties wrote: »
    01iugyndvxh0.jpg
    Lose 21lb by Christmas
    We are half way through the challenge with 11 weeks left.
    Congratulations to JaysFan82 who has already lost 21lb, well done.
    I'm refocusing the group now so some of our newer team mates can join. Anyone wishing to commit to losing 11lb by Christmas please let me know (people already in the challenge can you let me know if you want to continue with the 21lb or go for the 11lb
    Thanks Lis

    Please take me out of this challenge since I am now on support and won't be weighing in for 4 to 6 months
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    fatfifties wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    Ohhhh sorry to hear about your accident! Sounds really painful, hope you heal really quick with no complications xxxx

    Steps

    10/2 13,310
    10/3 11,787
    10/4 15 029
    10/5 13,783
    10/6 8,657
    10/7 4,271
    10/8 3,005
    10/9 10 895

    Thank you ...it is very painful ...didn't sleep well last night
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Check-in for rwillems

    Check-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 278.8 lbs
    CW: 273.4 lbs

    This weeks steps:
    Sunday: 3,049
    Monday: 12,526
    Tuesday: 10,071
    Wednesday: 10,552
    Thursday: 4,265
    Friday: 1,378
    Saturday: 356

    I am sorry to say that I am sick my friends. After receiving my flu vaccination on Monday, I can down with a severe case of the flu Thursday evening. I have been sick since then, unable to eat anything and keep it down. Fever, chills, cold sweats, everything flu has to offer. Too weak to sit up let alone walk. So, don’t expect much from me this week. We will see how things go next.

    I hope you feel better soon
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Get well soon @Megan and Rwillems
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Made it through Thanksgiving Dinner unscathed. Just had some white meat turkey, a little bit of mashed potatoes and some pasta. No dessert or party potatoes. Sigh lol.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Get well soon @Megan and Rwillems

    Thanks Greg .... ER Dr said I am out of commission for 4 to 6 months ... I see my podiatrist on Tuesday
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    We have a returning member joining our amazing team ...Please welcome back @363days :)

    Thanks! I'm glad to be back at working at weight loss. This is a great group and I'm thrilled that I could get back into it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,779 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    We have a returning member joining our amazing team ...Please welcome back @363days :)

    Thanks! I'm glad to be back at working at weight loss. This is a great group and I'm thrilled that I could get back into it.

    We are happy to have you re-join us ... I will be cheering you on from the sidelines :)
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    fatfifties wrote: »
    01iugyndvxh0.jpg
    Lose 21lb by Christmas
    We are half way through the challenge with 11 weeks left.
    Congratulations to JaysFan82 who has already lost 21lb, well done.
    I'm refocusing the group now so some of our newer team mates can join. Anyone wishing to commit to losing 11lb by Christmas please let me know (people already in the challenge can you let me know if you want to continue with the 21lb or go for the 11lb
    Thanks Lis

    I would like to be part of the challenge to lose 11 by Christmas.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening all.
    Check in:
    Steps - 6304
    Calories - 2584
    Exercise - pickleball for 75 minutes.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,935 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    10/6: 3,586
    10/7: 8,435
    10/8: 4,817

    I commented on your wall yesterday. I just want to reiterate my sending of positive and healing thoughts. Also, I do hope you have the speediest recovery humanly possible. 🤗🧡
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,935 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018, @fatfifties

    Please excuse me from this week's weigh-in (10/14). I will be traveling. I will be back home in time for the following week's weigh-in (10/21). I will have a longer trip at the end of the month into November, but I'll have my scale for that one. 😉

    @Megan_smartiepants1970

    I will still be posting steps, as I will be wearing my Garmin.
This discussion has been closed.