WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Wednesday people - you're up!
    And we're still waiting for a couple of earlier people - here we go!

@MoonlitMuse
    @JEB03253
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @alydanbeads

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    0750yl2ly0a8.png
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Greetings Friends!

So I have started the virtual Yosemite Nature Park.

Just 5% complete, but I'm happy that I am actually off the starter's blocks!

• jugar
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @YinxFed Nice lights! I especially like the way they reflect on the cars. And the Yosemite hike is off to a great start :smiley:

such a quiet rainy day here - it started off with very high winds, but now it is much quieter and a bit gloomy. I survived my long dental appointment this morning, mainly by doing my most challenging battery of breathing exercises. By the time they finished, I was breathing SO slowly nothing could have bothered me. Gotta get ready for that 32" note! It's coming along. But it's also workout day, and I guarantee I won't be breathing slowly for that. Enjoy the rest of hump day, you working folks!

PS - if anyone is looking for a fun December activity that takes very little time and is a lot of fun, check out Nutritious Movement's annual Advent calendar - an exercise per day! https://www.nutritiousmovement.com/exercise-advent-calendar-2022/?mc_cid=ce4d7d9b66&mc_eid=d4ad6056eb
  • jugar
    Options
    Let's go!

Some weigh-ins are still due today and before - don't forget!
    @MoonlitMuse
    @JEB03253
    @AshenMoon

And some are due Thursday:
    @bowens1973
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods

thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 170.6
    CW 170.8
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot earlier this week but I was up a smidge

PW: 142.2
    CW: 143
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    PW 234.2
    CW 235.2

I was doing so good and my weight was down...then my 90 year old grandma broke her hip. I only ate 2 meals yesterday but they were very comforting and salty. My grandma had surgery yesterday but her surgery was originally scheduled for the surgical suite my sister works in so she had to get rescheduled for a different team later in the day. It went well and she is pretty motivated to get back home to her kitties.

We are getting lots of snow and we are on our 2nd day of snow closure for school. It isn't too bad but I don't think they have the snow plow staff to get things cleared in timely manner. Our dirt road hasn't been touched yet.

@YinxFed Love the lights and great job on the walk!

@jugar glad you made it through the dentist. My boys were supposed to go yesterday but we canceled due to snow. They were crushed! They love the dentist LOL!
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving lol 🥲 cw is 224.5 @jugar
This discussion has been closed.