WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 169.8

I'm so behind on posts and it's been a busy week or so. Ate too much for a few days but got back on track - I don't think this is a loss BUT I guess I'll settle for and be happy that for this month at least I stayed below a threshold consistently....now for December and January to get down to the next threshold. Must check in here more regularly to make that happen! your voices...in my head...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak you're holding steady! Good job. These days, that is the best outcome for most of us!
  • jugar
    Options
    Today has flown by! I'm seriously jealous of your snow @conleywoods We had snow today, but not enough to get too excited about. Hmmph.

But tomorrow is the big Friday lineup! Are you all ready?
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @jugar

I'm picturing @micki48 running after that gingerbread boy, laughing as I head off to bed!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    PW: 189.6
    CW: 188.4

From Friday through Sunday, I only went for walks because my left rhomboid muscle felt tight and I did not want to risk injury.

Monday: Because I wanted to take it easy in case my muscle was still too tight, I did a short yoga video from Yoga with Adrienne. I also took my dog on a long walk in the morning.

Tuesday: My rhomboid muscle felt tight so I took it easy and just went for longer walks that morning and evening.

Wednesday: I had signed up for a spin class but cancelled because of work. I ended up working 12 hours straight, so because I work from home, that was basically right up until I went back to bed to sleep. I did take my dog for an hour walk in the morning, and did a morning yoga routine, which mentally, I needed to get through the day.

Thursday: Finally made it back to the group fitness class this week after being sick and work being crazy. It was a tough 45 minute EMOM strength class but the trainer reminded me to go easy on myself for coming back and I’m so glad I did. I truly love this studio and need to go more. I also had to work more, but I didn’t want a repeat of Wednesday, so I left my work to go to the class, and then came back and worked for a few more hours for another 12 hour work day.

All in all, not the best week for consistent work outs. I am traveling for work next week, and next weekend I have a wedding to attend, so I will be putting together a workout plan, and a plan to be mindful of eating while traveling for work.
  • jugar
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    My daily weigh-ins are shaping up for another gain on Sunday 😪, unless something amazing happens. This despite my good behaviour with food and workouts. I think that I might be growing some muscles.

Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.

We are in the same boat! I hate the way little voice says "oh no!" about the gain and the other side is happy to have grown more muscle. Let's stick with the happy side!
This discussion has been closed.