Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    @Armygirlarmyof1 - I’m so sorry to hear the news about your dog. Grief and loss are so hard. 💕
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Hi Everyone, I’m at the airport waiting for my flight back to the Washington, DC area. My younger son came home to vote. It was a very short visit but it was still wonderful to see him. Today, I helped him drive back to campus. He drove the 8 or 9 hours from SC on his own and stayed overnight on Monday. I enjoyed spending time with him while driving back today. He dropped me off at the NC airport and drove the last few hours back to campus by himself. I had to wait a long time at the airport because I wasn’t sure what time we’d arrive here and wanted to be sure I had a lot of ‘buffer’ time in case we ran into traffic or some other delay.

I got some work done this morning before leaving for the trip, and I took a work call from the road, so I didn’t fall too far behind on tasks. We have a worker coming to the house in the morning to renovate our bathrooms so I was also scrambling to remove everything from the bathroom this morning. I didn’t want to clean out the space while my son was visiting so his quick turnaround return made it slightly more rushed but I was able to finish quickly. There wasn’t too much stuff but still more than we need. I’m not putting anything back into the new bathroom unless I’m sure we’ll use it. This will help me with the decluttering I need to do.

My flight lands about midnight so I hope we don’t have any delays and I can fall asleep quickly once I get home. Best wishes everyone!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,261 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
    I know the gain is from celebrating a bit too much for my birthday yesterday - getting right back at it today
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps:
    11/6 7,470
    11/7 6,740
    11/8 9,639
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    @Pupowl sounds like you had a busy time with your mom. It's nice to have some extra unexpected cash.

@LaurieWrobo I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
    I know the gain is from celebrating a bit too much for my birthday yesterday - getting right back at it today

Happy belated birthday @LaurieWrobo !!!

5tpuqwguc2ol.jpg
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-168
    Current weight-167.2
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    This is my weekly maintenance weigh-in report.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 128
    CW: 128.3

SW: 168
    LTD: 40 pounds

My target range is 120-130 pounds so I’m getting a bit too close to the top end. I’m going to make a more specific plan to move closer to 125 pounds over the next few months. My goal is to lose about one pound per month while continuing to build my strength, increase my flexibility, and improve my balance. I hope everyone is having a good week.

• PatriceFitnessPal
    Happy birthday, Laurie. I hope you enjoyed your day just the way you wanted to spend it. I’ve been thinking of you and your family and hope your husband’s scan results were clear. Take care!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 192 Member
    Name: pedal__power
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 197.0
    CW: 196.0

I'm weighing in one day early because I'm going out to dinner with friends tonight and in case the food is salty, I want to capture the progress I made this week. I'm still continuing my November streak of logging everything and closing out my food tracker every day and getting to bed at a reasonable time. It's given me more energy to get up early and exercise for 30-40mins every morning this week on top of my regular dog walks. My next target is to get under 195 and I'm really aiming/hoping to see 193-194 on the scale by the end of the month.

Hope you are all keeping well!

Happy birthday @LaurieWrobo !

• LaurieWrobo
    Happy birthday, Laurie. I hope you enjoyed your day just the way you wanted to spend it. I’ve been thinking of you and your family and hope your husband’s scan results were clear. Take care!

Thank you so much - we find out results tomorrow morning - it would be the best bday present to hear Dr say he is in remission - he will never be "cured" from pancreatic cancer
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 907 Member
    My steps,sorry I'm so behind @jessicakrall8 ,I honestly thought I had posted them !
    11/3 20,534
    11/4 10,329
    11/5 5,429
    11/6 11,289
    11/7 15,101
    11/8 6,211
    11/9 19,013
    11/10 19,141
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Steps
    9 Nov: 14.890
    10 Nov: 15.371
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    edited November 2022
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW: 232.3
    CW: 233.2
    It's all that Halloween candy and being super sick. I've been sick since Halloween. All 3 of my kids were sick too last week. But they got better within a few days. I am just starting to be able to breathe through my nose but still congested and have a horrible cough.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    Hello MFPeeps. Hows the weather where you are? We got about 6 inches of snow, thank goodness I got my snow tires on in time. Tons of wrecks around, but my vehicals have been great. Its a bust week in my house 3 of our household birthdays are this week ugh. I hate birthday week, lol, even more so that it falls right between Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I brought some of my workout equipment indoors so that I dont have to trek through all the snow and heat up the garage ect. Been doing my spon bike a couple days a week and some free weights along with my active job. Now my only issue is I need to stop snacking, ugh.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,152 Member
    Daily step goal: 7,000
    Tue 11/8: 10,458
    Wed 11/9: 13,696
    Thu 11/10: 7,154
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,152 Member
    edited November 2022
    frankwbrown
    November week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, November 11
    PW: 227.6
    CW: 230.2 ( gained 2.6 lbs; 1.14%)
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    @angmarie28 it's warm here today 15 C (59 F) but raining. We drop drastically this weekend though with snow expected on Sunday.

I hear you with the heating of the garage during winter. I've been finding time to workout during the afternoon when I'm done work and before my daughter gets. This has been great for me, but it's not going to work during the winter. I'll have to exercise at a time that works for my husband too, I can't justify heating the garage at 2 different times, and he works in the afternoon.
This discussion has been closed.