Options
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    CW: 146.7 :'(
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    80lbsn3f9x2f.jpg
    This is my MFP weight chart since I joined 3 years ago, on 22 Nov 2019. These cov-virus years have been tough on my bod! I started at 75.5 kilos and had hoped to get trim....😏
    Starting over 😄
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    The December team chat is open! Please continue to report stats for this week here, and go to the new thread to (re)introduce yourselves and set your December plans in motion:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878951/weightnomore-team-chat-december-2022/p1?new=1

While you're in planning mode, the new habit tracker is up as well:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878952/habit-tracker-december-2022#latest
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

I've been sick all week with a bad cold so wasn't able to exercise much. There was also a lot of travel - Rochester to St. Louis, and back, then Rochester to Rwanda. So now I'm jetlagged and sick. I wore a mask everywhere so as not to spread germs. I'm glad to be away from the winter weather of upstate NY and back to the tropics. Looking forward to more activity once I'm over the cold and jet lag.
    What? No insane running around in airports? When I travel, I see a jump in my steps from running around to the airport.

Rwanda! Wow. That is a big change from upstate. My sis-in-law is in Syracuse, but they love it. Hope you feel better soon.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    The December Week 1 Challenge is ready to roll first thing Sunday. Let's start December with a strong week.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878958/december-week-1-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Could I please be excused from weighing in this week. I need a new battery in my scale. I thought I had the right size but I will have to go to the store. Thanks
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I joined up in the summer but I got into a downer and am pulling myself back up again. Thanks for having me back 🤗 Wishing you all a super final month of the year 🥳

@melaniedscott I hope you start to feel better soon. It sounds like you need a relaxing break 🪷

@Zumba_Luvah I'm cheering you on towards your end of the year goal 🎉 Good luck, I'm sure you can do it!

@ljdanny My scale's battery also died last weekend - just as I was preparing to get back into the swing of things and join the group again 😄 Thankfully, I had spares.

@JessicaVRosati Get well soon 💐 Travelling can be very tiring and, when unwell, just a drag. Was that the country Rwanda you were visiting or is there a US place with the same name?

@rachelrjh & @shortmom5 You'll get back on track so don't beat yourself up over the gain. Now is a good time to make healthy decisions so that you can enjoy the festive season.

@pacsnc6 Well done 👏 your getting there!

@minstrelofsarcasm Good luck with the job 🍀 It sounds like you've had a fair few stressful things going on. Your system will settle soon enough.
This discussion has been closed.