CW: 165
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Thursday 3 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I was able to get away from my desk yesterday for two short 10 minutes walks. Burned just enough to keep me under. Woot! I almost see the light at the end of my work tunnel, but it's partially blocked by the oncoming holidays. 😧

Have not caught up with MUAC, I apologize. It's on my list for this weekend. 🀞 It's going to be 75 here so no guarantees that I will stay inside. πŸ˜‰

The October results are up also. I will try and copy the links later, but you should be able to see them on the main BL page.

Happy Friday!! πŸ’•
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @sandkp Hang in there! You've done great! So you gained a few pounds back, no big deal. You are still down from where you started and that's great! Plus, spending time with your boys this summer and finally getting to go on that fabulous vacation was more important. All of those sayings like "How many women on the Titanic passed up dessert?" May be trite but they're true. We can't stop enjoying life and the foods we love just because we are trying to lose weight.

As for the hormones I feel you there! If you are a reader check out "Excuse Me While I Disappear" by Laurie Notaro. I laughed out loud so many times my husband came to check on me. πŸ˜‚ Plus I learned a few things about being a woman of a certain age. Like losing your eyebrows is totally normal. I just recently realized they were gone! I was like WTF? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anyway, I digress 😁 Long way to say start from today and move forward. You're doing great. πŸ₯°
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Hi Jenn! Great to see you! So happy you are getting use of your arms back, that's great news. Don't apologize for anything, we're just glad that you are improving and stopped by to say hello. Now I have to go rifle through my music 🎡 to find a happy dance. πŸ₯°
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09

I swore I was never going to see a 2 before my weight again! I have to get out of my head and remember weight loss starts in the kitchen and not all on the exercise I can not do. I promise to be a better member of our team πŸ˜’
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    All: here are the links to the October Results:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877120/week-2-october-results#latest
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877121/week-3-october-results#latest
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877122/week-4-october-results#latest
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877124/grand-finale-octobers-biggest-loser#latest

My favorite is week 3

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @therealbluenote. - 1.03%
    2nd - @maryphum. - 0.49%
    3rd - @DaffyGirl88. - 0.00%

Congratulations to Nancy and Mary! I don't even belong on that list! :D

Overall for the month our winners, or losers I guess, are:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @therealbluenote. - 0.93%
    2nd - @Murdog3t. - 0.90%
    3rd - @Brandi_84. - 0.21%

Great job ladies!!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I red all sef but hard membr. I try all.

Shelly tak esy nee an love sef!
    Sandy too be nise sef you do good!
    Blunote good job an sory scool big hug you.
    Mary hapy see you kep good!
    Huba good met you!
    Vegan kep strog me. Giv hop!
    Daffy Daffy Daffy lot hug an love! Mak so hapy!
    Mis Kim an Krys an Susan.

We all hav hard tings but we hav all body that tem! Lov you sef all! I ned you do love sef I tri to mor me to. We al has ech other member! Big hug love all me Tbbt famly. πŸ₯° I do lot pratis arm an wak tire no nap.
    Hug Jenn
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Friday 11/4

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min carrying audio equipment and setting it up for the musical πŸ’ͺ🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 11/4

Exercise: 30 min carrying audio equipment and setting it up for the musical πŸ’ͺ🏼

Good job! πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ You're an iron woman! 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 4 November

Have a great fall weekend everyone! And if your area does... don't forget to Fall Back. πŸ‚πŸ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80
    November Week 1
    PW: 211.6
    CW: 213.2
    I have a wedding to attend this afternoon & then I am back to tracking. Just saw my primary care Thursday & I have regained 20 pounds this past six months. My focus will be tracking, not eating in the car, and at least 20 minutes on the treadmill daily. Please pray for me 😭 Thank you!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Hi frins I has me arms now! Dont mov like use to ah stuc but docors hep an Lisa hep pratis. I get betr balans wakin but stil hav hold body nest me and wer fom hed. I hop be normal soon. I has arms now Is hapy hapy. I wash me sef sept Lisa do he’s fet. I is 149.2. Sory I be sad mad. Hugs all
    I ets mor rel food no to! An wak ev da gin! An get beter red an rite pratis I smil you can no see.
    Hi, Jenn!! So, so happy to read this update!!! Big hugs and my prayers β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: Β»
    Muac
    03/11

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes 15k steps

Your step counts are fabulous! Great job πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Tuesday 1 November

Woot! That's one day in a row! Can she do two?? πŸ€”

Apparently not πŸ˜”

Wednesday 2 November
    Under: no

As you know, I’ve been on a very long slide. Your encouragement gives me hope, so now I want to encourage you. You’re such a consistent tracker & exerciser and that really inspires me to keep trying. Sometimes we do go over on our calories (which is why I mightily resist tracking), but you don’t give up. Thank you for being an amazing leader of this group! I pray you are having a great weekend! πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Š
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited November 2022
    Options
    sandkp wrote: Β»
    Hello TBBT.... I am hoping November can be a turn around of this climb I am on. The last quarter of every year is always busy with tons of celebrating and I always seem to lose my focus. Add in those pesky midlife hormones and some stresses (not normal life stresses) and this girl is fighting a mental game that I can't afford to lose because that translates to gains and a downward spiral of my achievements. Why is -2 so hard to achieve but a +5 is an easy overnight (non) achievement?

Overall I have had highs and lows as my journey started last October but Nov 1 was first day of conscious awareness of what went in my mouth. So in that regard, I am and have kept 16 lbs off in this year.. but can't let myself celebrate because at some point over this year I WAS down 33 lbs.

All I can do is refocus (again πŸ˜”) and strive to build upon my achievements and not let my mental game mess me up.

New month weigh in...
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    November Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 210.4
    CW: 210.2

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ» ❀️ I’m right there with you! I’ve regained twenty pounds and am pulling myself out of this free fall. I look forward to seeing your progress 😊 Hugs!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Good evening! I've taken quite a long hiatus from participating in TBL challenge! I am looking to turn that around as I've let things slide around me!

I'm Christine for those of you I haven't met yet! I just turned 30, live in Connecticut, and am married with two cats and two dogs.

I'm looking forward to being back!

Week 1 weigh in:

Starting weight: 184
    Week 1 Weigh in: 182

10/30/22 MUAC:
    Tracked:
    no
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no

S:❌️

Welcome back, Christine!! I look forward to your updates & progress ❀️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    I red all sef but hard membr. I try all.

Shelly tak esy nee an love sef!
    Sandy too be nise sef you do good!
    Blunote good job an sory scool big hug you.
    Mary hapy see you kep good!
    Huba good met you!
    Vegan kep strog me. Giv hop!
    Daffy Daffy Daffy lot hug an love! Mak so hapy!
    Mis Kim an Krys an Susan.

We all hav hard tings but we hav all body that tem! Lov you sef all! I ned you do love sef I tri to mor me to. We al has ech other member! Big hug love all me Tbbt famly. πŸ₯° I do lot pratis arm an wak tire no nap.
    Hug Jenn

I love this, Jenn! I am trying to love myself better. It’s a big deal, isn’t it?? Big hugs, sweet friend. You inspire me! πŸ€—
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Friday 11/4

Congratulations on being our Biggest Loser for October! You’re doing so great!! Keep up the fantastic work! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸŽΆπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote

Weigh-in: November 5
    PW: 384.4
    CW: 383.4

I’ll take it. But next week will be better!