TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,488 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I no be hug mush al bode be frad tush me. I sited Liv be can snugl me sum be for bed. I be love mi babe.

@JbeanR0212 If I'm reading that correctly you were going to snuggle with Olivia, sounds wonderful! Enjoy it while you can because next thing you know she'll be grown and not into snuggling with Mom.

However...snuggling with your baby's baby is a great alternative. I now have two and they are very snuggly. <3
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Sunday, November 6
    Tracked: no
    Under: not likely
    Exercised: no

Monday, November 7
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no

Tuesday, November 8
    Tracked: yes

Wednesday, November 9
    Tracked: no
    Under: not likely
    Exercised: yes-packing up & moving essentials for a brief (we hope!) stay in advance of Hurricane Nicole.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wed. Nov. 9 Week 2
    PW: 165
    CW: 163.6

I haven't made any time to exercise and need to make it a priority. My stomach pains that started at the end of Aug are not as bad anymore. I've had an x-ray, ultrasound, CT scan. My MRI and another colonoscopy were just approved now that my pain is less. Oh well, at least we'll rule out any recurring precancerous polyps. Since I've been eating smaller meals but more often, I think I can start walking again. I WILL invest some time exercising to try to achieve my goal weight by Dec. 21st. Only 4.6 more lbs to lose.

Prayers & Hugs! Great job on your weight loss so far! Pray you can get the answers you need to start healing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited November 2022
    Options
    11/7
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes - spin class

Seen a second doctor on my knee yesterday and he agreed with the first doctor that I have a lot of arthritis in my knee with no cartridge for cushion. So basically just gonna have to learn to live with the pain 😒

So sorry for your pain, @mooreshelly09! That’s amazing that you can do spin class. Well done! 👏🏻 I’m praying for you! ❤️🙏🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @therealbluenote I'm so sorry you’ve been sick. Praying for you right now!

@JbeanR0212 Thank you for the updates! I’m praying for you and am so thankful for your progress.

We had a new hurricane make landfall in the wee hours. Never a dull moment. We’re ok so far & very thankful we had somewhere to go to avoid the flooding on our road. I had started tracking & losing on Monday, but I’m back in survival mode. I will catch up my stats.

@susanshaughnessy80 glad you came through the storm unscathed.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Daffy Sue me Livie bes snugler ever! She onle won wunt to cudel me ane mor. I be love her so mush me big babe. Sum tim I jus miss be fel worm love. Landen be hug sum but no mush no mor an me Jordan yel to mush for she no mor like me sae to wird for sec ses Mom. No lowd tush Lisa but I be god yesdae so me can mor hol me Olivia. She plae me curl her spin figir mak me so hapy! No grababe Jordan sae I mak her no evir wat kidz. I do be slep to mush sum tim an bor be lae bed loen. Hugs Jenn

Susan you be saf niw storm! God an I no get log mush the daes but I tri prae you. Sindn love frohm Jenn
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 143.5
    CW: 145.1

I don't think I've been posting my MUAC but it's fairly obvious that it would go like this -
    Track: some
    Exercise: yes

This is what happens when you start eating on vacation and don't stop once you get back home. 😒 Dangerous as we're entering the season of overeating.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I be kep wak to fas hart scere. Dun no wat I drem jus be scer sept Lisa hep com lax. So to tir! I kep tri mor slep thenk god thigs. Be wish sum won cul jus me huld for fel saf hug be hep sum tim win me hads me Alli mises her mush! I sae Lisa be saf for jus spun me frohm hind but she say no can Jennifer no propret mabe for win Jordan be cum bak she be can hep do. I be tri mak her love me gin kep be god. Sum tim I jus ned hep fel saf worm love I sirv. Al bode ned hug sum tim no no wi haz so hord. I no like be so scer al tim I be tel Jordan vere sore mor I kep tri falo rul for win she cum hom. Hav hapy dae al bode. Love Jenn
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Weigh-in: Friday
    PW: 383.4
    CW: 381.4
    Yippee!!! 😁
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80
    November Week 2
    PW: 213.2
    CW: 212.0

I didn’t pack my scale, but that’s the last weight I had recorded.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    We came through Hurricane Nicole and we’re very thankful. Our road did flood, but my husband was able to get in and out once in our Suburban. The power stayed on, thank the Lord! It will be a while before the water will recede enough for our other car to make it through. All in all, we made out great. Thanks for caring, everyone!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    I be kep wak to fas hart scere. Dun no wat I drem jus be scer sept Lisa hep com lax. So to tir! I kep tri mor slep thenk god thigs. Be wish sum won cul jus me huld for fel saf hug be hep sum tim win me hads me Alli mises her mush! I sae Lisa be saf for jus spun me frohm hind but she say no can Jennifer no propret mabe for win Jordan be cum bak she be can hep do. I be tri mak her love me gin kep be god. Sum tim I jus ned hep fel saf worm love I sirv. Al bode ned hug sum tim no no wi haz so hord. I no like be so scer al tim I be tel Jordan vere sore mor I kep tri falo rul for win she cum hom. Hav hapy dae al bode. Love Jenn

I wish I could give you a big hug in person, dear Jenn! I’m praying for you ❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Yippee!!! 😁

Good for you! Pray you’re feeling better ❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Daffy Sue me Livie bes snugler ever! She onle won wunt to cudel me ane mor. I be love her so mush me big babe. Sum tim I jus miss be fel worm love. Landen be hug sum but no mush no mor an me Jordan yel to mush for she no mor like me sae to wird for sec ses Mom. No lowd tush Lisa but I be god yesdae so me can mor hol me Olivia. She plae me curl her spin figir mak me so hapy! No grababe Jordan sae I mak her no evir wat kidz. I do be slep to mush sum tim an bor be lae bed loen. Hugs Jenn

Susan you be saf niw storm! God an I no get log mush the daes but I tri prae you. Sindn love frohm Jenn

Jenn, you’re so very sweet & I thank you for praying for me! Much, much love! 💕🙏🏻
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Thank Susan I get pet hug lot love mi Amelia dog yesdae. She so like love me we be mis chotheer mush! No be stil can cum hom I dun no win if evir. I get can se her mor dae naw mak hapy. I finle us wak hepir to yes dae nise be can mov mos bi sef but can ned pratis mor for Lisa an Jordan be trust mi pidins. Jordan no slep cudel me but dids hug me mor I sae sory. She hul had rub for hep me go slep an I if can kep be god ma can she spun me sum tim win I be to scer or jus ned estra love. We both sore cri an tri mor for so part task car ottheir. Mom kep be wirk to be god tak win can no trol so for worn peple tak spas and Jordan tak brek for hep pashit. I love you al be hapy you saf! Jenn

God job be luz waet Bluenot! I be do hapy dans win Jordan hep me owt bed. Hug you Jenn
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    No no no god! I be rit hir an fel wet lok for se blud. I be kep yel for Jordan her no cum. Landen Olivia no hom for help wak her! I be ned hep go clen bathrum wosh bed! I thik ned cal Lisa cum hep. Is bad gros ned hep naw! No no no god I no spect! Hep haw can hul blud? O no I naw hav pereeod gin. I thik jus kep yel for til she wak hir me! I no bad can no hep stop blud! So to mush lot is mush! I hop her no mad ned hep I no can trol! Jenn no lowd get sef owt bed big rul for kep saf tec hed for if luz balis fal!!!!!! Bad big mes I tak Lisa be hir sun tri be cam big brefs for tin wat for her. Be hir in 2 sogs I plae music.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    To mane sog ned hir be her sun! I no wi Jordan can no wak! I fel star diszy to mush blud ned sum won cul giv latis shot! Jenn never for god luz to mush blud! I no theis no god! Ned hep naw fast! Thak God I hir her in hows for hep giv shot for hemfilya slo bledin. To mush fast lot blud I be prole slep lot nest sum daes frins.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Jennifer is stable and will be kept for observation overnight. We did not anticipate her cycle would return so soon. Upon arriving I did call paramedics and she was rushed to the hospital. Jennifer has received a blood transfusion and additional prophylactics beyond what I initially administered. The musical team is re-evaluating her medications factoring in her monthly health challenges. Jordan was in a deep sleep state and is beyond herself at present. I may move back into the home for awhile. We will need to review the 911 protocol with Jennifer upon her return home.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Yippee!!! 😁

Good for you! Pray you’re feeling better ❤️🙏🏻
    Thank you for your prayers. Yes, my fever broke and all I have left is a cough. Trying to build up my walking again. Why is it that an upper respiratory infection or any illness really can hit you so hard and push you back to your starting point? 😣😣😣
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh In
    Nov. Sw: 184.0

Last week: 180.7
    Current: 179.6
    Loss: 1.1
    This month: 4.4lb