TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Daffy I can be ete al theges naw I will be for 4! No lowd for 2 luz wate yet sory.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Daffy Sue I be hav qechin how be come flimgal Kris no be evir tak here no mor? Her be onle mechug me. Al daes her be tak me make hapy!
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Monday
    Exercise:
    * Walking - 18
    * PT - 28
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Week 4

PW: 148.5
    CW: 148.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Options
    Monday 21 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 922 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I for hapy you be safe Susan! Be kepe thik good to cum you wae.

Thak al for hug I I I be just I no can slepe. I no I can no spose sae feleigs here no propreat I so jus I like for kepe lisen Lisa sog REO Cat Fite Feleig for to hep for no fele scer. Won dae time Jenn for her nede time spase we be wil tak al mornigs and be see sum. I smort strog can do!

Love al you ladees!

Thank you, sweet Jenn! You are right - you are smart, you are strong, and you can do this!!

You are in my prayers and I love you!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80
    November Week 3
    PW: 212.0
    CW: 211.8

My boys did a run to the house in Matt’s big truck, so I have my scale again. So glad I didn’t gain.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daffy I can be ete al theges naw I will be for 4! No lowd for 2 luz wate yet sory.

@JbeanR0212 don't apologize for not being able to lose weight! Your body needs lots of nourishment and rest so that you can heal. Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing. <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daffy Sue I be hav qechin how be come flimgal Kris no be evir tak here no mor? Her be onle mechug me. Al daes her be tak me make hapy!

@JbeanR0212 I don't know. People come and go, often without saying Hello, Good-bye or kiss my *kitten* (as my mother would say LOL). I try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it hurts when it's someone who I thought I'd developed a friendship with. I just have to remind myself that we are just strangers on the internet after all. That and appreciate those that are still here. :)
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Exercise: 10 min pedaler

Monday
    Exercise: 15 min walk

Tuesday
    Exercise: 30 min conducting
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Question - how does everyone plan to handle Thanksgiving?
    1. Eat at a deficit now to bank some calories? This is what I’m sort of doing - being very devoted to being under and though I want to do #3, it will probably end up being #4. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    2. Deny yourself mashed potatoes and/or dessert?
    3. Eat a little of everything in moderation?
    4. Throw caution to the wind and deal with the aftermath next week?

• therealbluenote
    Options
    I can’t tell you how glad I am for this long weekend! Performances galore! I’m pooped!
    @JbeanR0212 Don’t worry about your weight right now. Your body needs energy to heal. We love you! ❤️
    @DaffyGirl88 I’m sorry that people disappear. Please don’t take it personally. But you’re right, it’s easier to ghost when you’re not face to face. 😔
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Tuesday
    Exercise:
    * Walking - 44
    * PT - 62

I lirn days for stad calidir! Can get see Lisa sum tomorow make hapy for mis her!
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    I am prowd al you have lot love and hugs!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 22 November
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone! The December thread is up already! Can you stand it? WTH is the time going??

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878292/team-the-big-butt-theory-december#latest
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning:)

Finally had a good MUAC yesterday!
    11/23/22
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes, 30 minutes arc trainer

I completely forgot to weigh on Sunday, last weight was Saturday, so I'll do it tomorrow.

I'm going to my in laws tomorrow for the festivities, and plan on the gym after work today, and before tomorrow, so hopefully I will be on a good track to enjoy some, not all, of the good food!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I am finily most no pireeod only litel sum! I am stil lot culd shakes al time. Slepe a lot good yes day. I wil aks sum won here for help blu Decmber post Daffy. Good job Hubba! 🤗
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I am prowd al you have lot love and hugs!

We are proud of you and the strides you are making!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Heres to minimal eating and hoping to at least hold last weeks loss. I have a 5K I will be walking in the morning (if it's not raining) so hopefully I will start the day with a few hundred calories lost 😁
  • JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Wednesday
    Exercise:
    * Walking - 27
    * PT - 48

I wirk hord for Lisa come. She take me for we get fashils and make bede jewlry. Have good Thaksgivig al I so thak for you!