JANUARY 2023 CHALLENGE -- 01/01-- 01/31

Options
12346»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,867 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Karen that is awesome. And yes pictures please.

Chris I was going to clean after water changes. But this weather gave me a migraine. Just glad I got the aquariums cleaned. My larger fish have all grown a bit since I got them over 4 years ago. I would have loved to have visited my daughter. But didn't dare go out in this weather without a good reason. So glad you were able to.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I am again heart broken and disappointed in the way some officers behave. Putting on a uniform does not make one a sadistic brute. It makes you a savior. And when that is no longer how you view your job you should put up your uniform for good. Defunding the police is NOT the answer. Reform is. I wish I knew the answer. Stay safe my friends.

Hugs,
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,327 Member
    Options
    Going to help Sara this morning then to workout w/my trainer for an hour.
    Chris
    PS...just so you all know...I did NOTHING this weekend except sit on my fanny, eat junk, read, and laugh when it started to rain yesterday which made sitting on my fanny a really good plan!!
    Love you guys!!!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I have been having migraines since Friday. Darn weather changes are causing them. So I have been doing a lot of sitting also. Barely worked on my aquariums. But they needed done so I had to do them.

Shell
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,689 Member
    Options
    My eating has gotten out of control a couple of times the last two weeks. Only a single day each time before recovering; but it does stymy the weight loss. Must take care to reign it in.

But I have been exercising a bit more though, and am quite happy about that.

Shelley, Hope you find quick relief from the migraines. Wish you didn't have to deal with that. Makes me a little angry at life for dealing you that hand.

Chris, Sounds like a wonderful day. Just wonderful.

Paula
  • cpanus
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Shelley, when you get old like me the headaches change...I'll get the lights and then the hangover...never the headache anymore. The hangover just makes me not want to do anything. It's one of the great things being older. :D I'm so sorry you are dealing with one. :'(
    Paula, my weekend was great and full of snacks!! Gotta get past that pretty soon. :#
    Spent the morning w/Sara and Collin then 60 minutes w/my trainer this afternoon. It's been a good day so far.
    I need to walk tomorrow after I spend time w/Sara and Collin.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    Jan 31 Goal weight: 169.9

Dec 31 weight - 175.8
    Jan 1 weight - 175.2
    Jan 3 weight - 175.6
    Jan 10 weight - 177.2 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Jan 17 weight- 174.4
    Jan 24 weight - 175.6
    Jan 31 weight - 174.0

I feel lucky to end the month at 174. I was up and down all month. I’m with y’all, I’ve got to stop the excessive snacking especially at night. My horrible sleep habits don’t help. My exercise is good but my nutrition could be much better. Need to really work on meal planning in February as I work toward getting out of the 170s. I can only get to the gym 2 days a week but I’m using YouTube videos at least 3 days a week and have my recumbent bike as well. I don’t want it to take as long to get out of the 170s as it took to get out of the 180s. 😉🙄

I have a 30 minute session with my trainer this morning and will get in 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill or elliptical.

Let’s go ladies!!!

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    I got 7.29 miles done in 139 mins this afternoon after the morning with Sara and Collin. It was beautiful out there!
    Chris