Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,461 Member
    Can I get put on the maintenance team please? I just havnt had the oomph to lose weight but I don’t want to gain weight, either. I need a time out. My labs r so good right now I’m okay being at this weight for awhile. We have 7 birthdays coming up plus Valentine’s Day and I will consider it a win if I maintain for now plus I’m mentally not into losing weight right now but I certainly don’t want to gain. Thank you😊

You have been moved to the support team! I put a tentative March return date on the spreadsheet - does that sound good to you?

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,113 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 195.8
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Current weight: 145.2
    Previous weight: 146
    Starting weight (as of Jan 1, 2023): 151.6
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    Can I get put on the maintenance team please? I just havnt had the oomph to lose weight but I don’t want to gain weight, either. I need a time out. My labs r so good right now I’m okay being at this weight for awhile. We have 7 birthdays coming up plus Valentine’s Day and I will consider it a win if I maintain for now plus I’m mentally not into losing weight right now but I certainly don’t want to gain. Thank you😊

You have been moved to the support team! I put a tentative March return date on the spreadsheet - does that sound good to you?

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,755 Member
    Hi WNM....You have a new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @sleon225 :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Good Morning @sleon225 Welcome to Team Weight No More!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Cyndiesstuff
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW 165.9
    CW 164.9
    Down 1

SW on 1-3: 172
    Total Down: 7.1
  • cyndiesstuff
    Yay! Down 1 pound. I worked hard for that pound this week. I have a lot of great momentum. Tonight is date night. I am going to have two beers and go out to dinner. Not sure where we are going but I will ask for the to go box when I order my meal. That way I can take the extra food off my plate even before I start eating. Restaurants give you way to much food. Lets all have a good day and continue the momentum that we have built all week this weekend.

What are you going to do this weekend to further you to your weight loss goals?
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,220 Member
    GinLee61
    Weigh-in day: Friday

PW: 166.6
    CW: 164.7

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited January 2023
    Pacsnc6
    Thursday b weigh in
    CW 153.4
    I've been on an upward trend but I think its mostly fluid retention. Have been drinking more water and other stuff but my whole body is swelling up. CT scan Monday will reveal a cause in hopes of treating that to be more comfortable
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    ap1025

Friday Weigh in

PW: 194.6
    CW: 195
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hi WNM...another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @Divya365 :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    Glad your here @Divya365 . Come on in.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,256 Member
    The new month's chat thread is open! Continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to February for (re)introductions, goal setting, and idea sharing -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882862/weightnomore-team-chat-february-2023/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hi WNM....another new member joining your team .....Please welcome @lisal0sinlbs :)
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,614 Member
    Welcome new members 👋🙂
This discussion has been closed.