WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »

Have any of you taken measurements to chart your progress?

@buniphuphu - I first measured myself last February, about 5 weeks after I made my lifestyle change. At first I measured myself about every 2 weeks but now I measure about once per month.

Since I started measuring I have lost a total of 36" combined. I only measure bust, waist, hips, thighs, and upper arms. The area where I have "shrunk" the most is my hips, where I've lost 10 inches. It's funny because I seem to lose inches in only one or two of these areas at a time.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Yay to no pizza 👏😁
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options

Yes, and I will take inches over pounds any day. I know the scale did not move for me last week, but my pants feel a little looser. Just keep doing what you are doing and continue on your weight loss journey.
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the scale doesn't move as fast as you want it to, but that doesn't mean you are not getting smaller. Two weeks ago, I decided to take measurements to chart my progress in another way. Over the weekend, I measured again, and I've lost a lot of inches in two weeks:

Neck: -.25"
    Waist: -4.5"
    Hips: -2.25"
    Bust: -1.5"
    Thighs: -4" (2"x 2 legs)
    Arms: -3" (1.5" x 2 arms)

I use the MeThreeSixy app which compares for you. I love it!
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been able to get ahold of my dad all day yesterday. So I went over there after work. He was fine. After some time searching thru his flip phone I found that his shaky fingers had somehow blocked me. We laughed. His new dog is settling in to her new home. In pure Dad form, he says "lets order pizza". He wasn't hungry but he didn't want me to be either. The new and improved cyndie said "I had a granola bar on the way here so I'm not really hungry."
    Woe Wait What??? No to pizza? The new Cyndie is showing!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose dad still uses a flip phone. :)
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff so glad your Dad is okay. Just the phone is a good thing.
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 Steps 1/15 - 1/21

Sun: 12,136
    Mon: 16,134
    Tue: 9613
    Wed: 9170
    Thur: 9576
    Fri: 8938
    Sat: 13,316

Total Steps: 78,883
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    @MotylekOkruchy warmest wishes to you while you're waiting for the results 💗
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @MotylekOkruchy sending love x
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    It's not too cold here just now but I've finished work early, been shopping and am close to my step goal but don't want to go out again. I'll put on a walkxercise video to get more steps and do some stretch and tone exercises at the same time. I only had fruit and nuts at lunchtime because I wasn't hungry and I'd bought some Greek food for tonight's dinner, which will be high in calories.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~
    JANUARY WEEK THREE

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 13 (-1 from last week)
    Total Steps: 801,997 (-5.6% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 61,692 (-.069% from last week)
    Total Steps So Far This Month: 2,579,453

The Leaderboard -

@abp1025 - 111,306 total | 15,901 average- Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @cedarfoxy - 97,532, total | 13,933 average
    @OllieandEd2021 - 78,882 total | 11,269 average
    @MotylekOkruchy - 77,585, total | 11,084 average
    @BodyTalking - 70,157 total | 10,022 average
    @ljdanny - 61,923 total | 8,846 average
    @JessicaVRosati - 61,074 total | 8,725 average
    @Iamafrespirit - 55,941 total | 7,992 average
    @Zumbah_Luvah - 55,849 total | 7,978 average
    @GinLee61 - 47,173 total | 6,739 average
    @Stimpy56 - 44,935 total | 6,419 average
    @melaniedscott - 22,395 total | 3,199 average
    @pacsnc6 - 17,245 total | 2,464 average- Most Consistent!!!

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day! If you'd like to be included for this portion of the statistics, let us know your step goals!

WOOT! We broke 2.5 Million Steps even with one less stepper than last week. I have no doubt 3 Million Steps by the end of the month! How exciting!

Sorry it is so late--I'm having a fight with my computer. I wish I could say I won...but I'm afraid I didn't. But I got this done!
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    I ended up only doing enough exercise to get my step goal yesterday. I'd caught a sneezy cold and, although it's not bad, I just felt chilled down so I rested instead of pushing myself. I also went way over my calories. My husband bought After Eights and shortbread and we scoffed them. That rocketed my calories to 2222!

I decided to work from home today and hope I'll still get my step goal. The numbers haven't been as good for me this week.
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    melissacoleman430
    Weigh in day along time ago
    Sw 259
    Cw 237.4
    Can I get put on the maintenance team please? I just havnt had the oomph to lose weight but I don’t want to gain weight, either. I need a time out. My labs r so good right now I’m okay being at this weight for awhile. We have 7 birthdays coming up plus Valentine’s Day and I will consider it a win if I maintain for now plus I’m mentally not into losing weight right now but I certainly don’t want to gain. Thank you😊
This discussion has been closed.