• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Tessita_07 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Weigh in Friday
    SW: 237.8lbs
    CW: 234.4lbs

On the spread sheet is says 230lbs for some reason for starting weight. But it’s okay.

Probably just a typo from when you were added to the spreadsheet when you started. I will fix it when I enter your weight. Amazing loss! Great start to the year.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Jesi1011 wrote: »

You are in the right group. I didn’t have enough coffee before I made my list. 😂 sorry about the omission.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 232
    CW 231

Been lifting again. Still riding my bike. Got 170 miles to cover this month.

Nice loss! I am trying to find some leg strength training exercises as the doctor wants me to strengthen my legs. I don’t really want to buy a gym membership just for this. Maybe bands?

Jesi1011 wrote: »
    So far so good this week.
    Logged every bite every day ✔️
    Walked at least 30mins everyday since Sunday ✔️
    Brought lunch every day ✔️

Today I worked late and hubby got Chinese food & some for me. Instead I stopped at grocery store on the way home and got some stuff to make an amazing salad! Normally I would’ve just eaten the Chinese. I’ve tried losing again and again over the last few years but this week seemed different. I definitely feel more motivated and all in! Hopping I stick with it this time
    My kids (11& will be 13 tomorrow! 😩🥰) are even waking with me each night & the pup is getting his exercise too!

Glad to be apart of this group! I’m working on
    being more active here… but I’m more of a lurker 👀

Lurk all you want. Everyone uses the group differently. What a great NSV! Keep the momentum going.
    Slimmersixties Friday weigh in

Pw 192.4
    Cw 191.8

10lb went on so fast and it's coming off so slow! Living at home instead of in the rv means too many temptations. Can't wait till 31st January, back to the rv and 2 months travelling Morocco! Goal Weight here I come!!

Fantastic loss! I here you about it coming off slow. I am jealous of your travelling. I have always wanted to go to Morocco.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 11,692
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️❌
    Exercise: ✔️✔️✔️

I know I had a good swim and workout as my arm muscles are sore. I failed on logging yesterday. Going to log as soon as I post the weight reminders. On Sunday, I am going back to logging my week in advance. My granddaughter slept over last night so today’s exercise will be a combination of swimming, water exercises and play. She really makes me work in the pool.

PW 206.8
    CW 205.6 😀

Happy Friday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tips to stay motivated
    Did you start January determined to lose weight, and now a week in you"re thinking you can't do it? Here's s little exercise that might help .... ask yourself these questions:

1. If I stop my diet, how will I feel in six months from now?
    I think I will be very uncomfortable. Even though I am over 200 pounds I really feel a difference of even a 5 pound gain.

2. If I stop my diet, what will my health be like?
    My cholesterol will continue to rise. I will be back on insulin and my mobility will continue to decrease.

3. If I stop my diet, how will my family and friends be affected?
    My granddaughters and husband will be affected the most. I will be unable to participate in activities and my husband will have to take on more of the housework.

These are great questions. I answered them here for more accountability. Feel free to use my answers to get me back on track if I go off the rails again.
  • Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Thanks for correcting my starting weight. It feels good to be losing again. My challenge will be the weekend, but going to do my best. Got a movie with a friend tonight. I overdo it at movies with the popcorn often.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in:
    PW: 257.4
    CW: 260.2. +2.8

Ate out a lot lately since my apartment smelled horribly of mold and mildew.
  • rwood566
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Been stressing over my ceiling and whether we would be evicted for "repairs". It is fixed now but am waiting a while before relaxing more because we may still get a rent increase.

Old steps:
    1/3 10875,
    1/4 13238
    1/5 5660
  • rwood566
    Options
    Check in for 1/6:
    Steps - 6872
    Calories - 2450
    Exercise - none again. Walked around ikea for 2 hours buying a new bed.

No rain today, first day this year with none. Walking tomorrow since no rain until Tuesday. I really feel sorry for megan since she is in the bullseye.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    pw 177
    cw 176.4
    sw 173
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Check in for 1/6:
    Steps - 6872
    Calories - 2450

No rain today, first day this year with none. Walking tomorrow since no rain until Tuesday. I really feel sorry for megan since she is in the bullseye.

Thanks for feeling sorry for me ... it was scary yesterday ... hard rain... very windy ...lightning and thunder... we are suppose to get 5 days straight of rain starting tomorrow evening and more lightning on Wednesday....
  • Eatthefruitnotthecake78
    Options
    Weigh in

PW 163
    CW- 163.7

I joined a new pilates group this week. I haven't practiced pilates properly for 2 years so it was good to go back to it. Its really handy too because i can just go on my way home from work every Tuesday.
    Just need to get rid of the xmas biscuits now!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 153, or there about
    CW: 165.2
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 153, or there about
    CW: 165.2

Welcome back? Thursday or Friday weigh in? Also, what was your weight last week as we will use that as your starting weight for January?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I need to weigh in today rather than Saturday. I will explain below.

PW 151.6
    CW 150.8

OK so weighing in a day early because I am unexpectedly at the airport.... My mom broke her hip. Just found out last night. Apparently she didn't show up at work for a few days. Her boss called for a welfare check and the fire dept found her on the floor disoriented. Don't know how long she had been there but they did some tests and she broke her hip. So, surgery today and that's why I am at the airport headed to North Carolina. Luckily my sister is there with mom but she needs help. Sigh.

Sending prayers and a speedy recovery for your Mom.

JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Worked Christmas Shutdown this year since it's Double Time and a half so I could go on a shopping spree today lol. I've literally got to replace my entire wardrobe.

Still can't believe I'm an XL shirt

Believe it, you did all the hard work to be able to get there.

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Been stressing over my ceiling and whether we would be evicted for "repairs". It is fixed now but am waiting a while before relaxing more because we may still get a rent increase.

Old steps:
    1/3 10875,
    1/4 13238
    1/5 5660

Just curious how rent increases work in the States. We get a rent increase every year. There is a limit to how much, something like 2.5%. We didn’t get an increase last year because of Covid but it went up almost $50 on January 1st.
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    pw 177
    cw 176.4
    sw 173

How did your week go? Nice loss!

Check in for 1/6:
    Steps - 6872
    Calories - 2450

Thanks for feeling sorry for me ... it was scary yesterday ... hard rain... very windy ...lightning and thunder... we are suppose to get 5 days straight of rain starting tomorrow evening and more lightning on Wednesday....

Saw all the crazy weather on the news and I thought about you. You are in Northern California right?
    Weigh in

PW 163
    CW- 163.7

I joined a new pilates group this week. I haven't practiced pilates properly for 2 years so it was good to go back to it. Its really handy too because i can just go on my way home from work every Tuesday.
    Just need to get rid of the xmas biscuits now!

Good for you joining Pilates. I always wanted to try it.

• Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh In

PW 198
    CW 195.8

A day late, but we were celebrating having a teenager yesterday! Went out to eat and enjoyed every bit of what I wanted. Normally, I “fall off the wagon” but nope- todays headed right back on track!

We didn’t go on our long walk yesterday and my 11yr old was so bummed! He’s very interested in joining me on this journey! He’s started trying to do push ups. Couldn’t do one a week ago but now can do 10!

50days until our Disney trip! Hoping to be down about 10-15lbs by then!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 14,104
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️❌✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ok, I need my granddaughter everyday in the pool with me. It’s non stop the entire time we are in the pool. I am leaving for grocery shopping in a few minutes then I have a massage. I am hoping he can help relieve the swelling in my leg. Since I got back from holidays it has been painful and swelling a lot. I have no blood clot but I do have another ultrasound in a few weeks to check for vascular issues which they already know I do but I guess they want to see if it got worse in the last 2 years. 🤷‍♀️ Anyways, I am so looking forward to my massage.

Have a super Saturday team!
This discussion has been closed.