Steps:

1/2 - 7533
    1/3 - 6290
    1/4 - 5735
    1/5 - 5185
    1/6 - 5056
    1/7 - 5151
    1/8 - 5282

Things are going well, I have been fasting more and I feel better so I hope to back on track with my weight loss.
    I've been eating low carb and last night I made "hamburger helper". I made it with cauliflower and it was so filling.
    Trying new recipes this year to prevent the same old things/old habits from sneaking in!!

Hope everyone has a very successful 2023 and good luck to all!!!

See you on weigh in day!!!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I sometimes struggle in the evenings in the rv, shut inside in a small space and I get a bit bored and start thinking about food!!! Wanted something to keep me occupied whilst listening to stuff ...... and here it is! E10 for the book with 72 drawings and the pens! Anyone got any other ideas to share???
    cz5k7dkwdxvd.jpg
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/3 7290
    1/4 4668
    1/5 4112
    1/6 11297
    1/7 6531
    1/8 6464
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    I sometimes struggle in the evenings in the rv, shut inside in a small space and I get a bit bored and start thinking about food!!! Wanted something to keep me occupied whilst listening to stuff ...... and here it is! E10 for the book with 72 drawings and the pens! Anyone got any other ideas to share???
    cz5k7dkwdxvd.jpg

If you have a cell phone I suggest downloading candy crush game ...it is addicting but it does keep you occupied
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    cz5k7dkwdxvd.jpg

If you have a cell phone I suggest downloading candy crush game ...it is addicting but it does keep you occupied

Great suggestion .... I'm already on level 5212!!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Morning all sorry been sick but at down a pound hope everyone is kicking *kitten*
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Morethanjustanumber
    Weigh in day Monday 1/9

PW 232.2
    CW 233.0
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970

1/1 1569
    1/2 2974
    1/3 2854
    1/4 4906
    1/5 5747
    1/6 5508
    1/7 1795

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    WSOX37 wrote: »
    Morning all sorry been sick but at down a pound hope everyone is kicking *kitten*

Sorry you are sick ...I hope you feel better soon
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I won't be on my computer much today but I can still be reached on my phone due to lots of lightning and thunder ..I hope everyone has a great day ...lots of flooding here in California
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @Slimmersixties
    Have you ever tried latch hook or diamond art? Puzzles are another great way to keep our minds off food. Another good game to play is toon blast. If you have access to wifi there are lots of good shows on Netflix or prime.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 12,975
    Sleep:✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

It’s injection day. Leaving in a few minutes. It’s also potluck day and my plan is to make good choices. I will try to log things as best I can.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    IP2021 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970

Hi Linda and Megan (and of course everyone else)

I've decided to take a break from MFP for a while.

The fact that I'm working with a coach and taking Ozempic for weight loss means that I'm currently not tracking my food as such. I'm writing down what I eat, but I don't weigh or measure anything.

I'm more focused on eating when I'm hungry and listening much more to my body, which has really been a game changer for me, and I have to say that Ozempic is really helping with that.

Since working with my coach and taking medication (8 weeks), I've lost more than in the 5 1/2 months before that.

I also feel much more in control and I can think of other things than just planning my meals. So I really want to see how far this will take me, as I still have quite a long way to go before I reach my goal weight.

I want to thank you both, and of course the rest of the team, for all your support during the past 7 months and wish you all good luck with your journey.

Best regards,
    Irene

I am sorry to see you go but it is great how well things are going for you. Reach out if you ever want to rejoin the team.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    IP2021 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970

Hi Linda and Megan (and of course everyone else)

I've decided to take a break from MFP for a while.

The fact that I'm working with a coach and taking Ozempic for weight loss means that I'm currently not tracking my food as such. I'm writing down what I eat, but I don't weigh or measure anything.

I'm more focused on eating when I'm hungry and listening much more to my body, which has really been a game changer for me, and I have to say that Ozempic is really helping with that.

Since working with my coach and taking medication (8 weeks), I've lost more than in the 5 1/2 months before that.

I also feel much more in control and I can think of other things than just planning my meals. So I really want to see how far this will take me, as I still have quite a long way to go before I reach my goal weight.

I want to thank you both, and of course the rest of the team, for all your support during the past 7 months and wish you all good luck with your journey.

Best regards,
    Irene

I am so sorry to see you go ... looking forward to your return ...take care :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

The rain and wind lightning and thunder finally stopped ...we get 2 days without rain and then get 5 or so more days of rain and such ... my poor state is pretty much flooded everywhere ... we lost a 5 year old yesterday due to his mom going thru the flood stalling ...she was saved but the little boy is no where to be found ....so sad :(
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

I would like to be excused/removed from the step challenge for the rest of January.
This discussion has been closed.