Options

Replies

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 231
    CW 233

Lifting and the scale has begun its shenanigan's. It all good. My friend the tape measure has again saved the day with smaller measurements.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening all.
    Check in for 1/12:
    Steps - 12188
    Calories - 2625
    Exercise - pickleball for 3 hrs. Claimed 45 minutes since a lot of my games aren't very competitive.

Congrats on moving up to the hard cast. How does your foot feel? Still lots of pain?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all.
    Check in for 1/12:
    Steps - 12188
    Calories - 2625
    Exercise - pickleball for 3 hrs. Claimed 45 minutes since a lot of my games aren't very competitive.

Congrats on moving up to the hard cast. How does your foot feel? Still lots of pain?

Thanks Roger ... foot is still very tender and painful....it hasn't even been a month since my 2nd foot surgery (12/15.. not sure why he decided to put me in a hard cast...this has been a long and drawn out process which I hope to never revisit this ever again ...Thanks for asking :)
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 191.8
    Cw 189.8

Loss 2lb
    Loss to date 86.2lb
    Lbs to target 14

Hoping that I'll be back to my pre Xmas weight by the end of the month!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Just got back from my podiatrist appointment ..... soft cast is off I am now in a purple hard cast and still using crutches ....he wants me in this cast for 3 to 4 months and then possible PT

Glad your making progress .... were you tempted to jump on the scales between casts!!! Must be hard not exercising but I hope your still managing to lose, your diary looks good!
  • Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 237.8lbs
    CW: 232.4lbs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 191.8
    Cw 189.8

Loss 2lb
    Loss to date 86.2lb
    Lbs to target 14

Great loss ...Congrats :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got back from my podiatrist appointment ..... soft cast is off I am now in a purple hard cast and still using crutches ....he wants me in this cast for 3 to 4 months and then possible PT

Glad your making progress .... were you tempted to jump on the scales between casts!!! Must be hard not exercising but I hope your still managing to lose, your diary looks good!

Thanks .. I was not tempted to jump on any scale lol... It has been a long process ...I just started using my home gym for my bat wing arms .....Thanks I think I have actually gained since getting injured
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Tessita_07 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Amazing loss Tessita :smile:
  • rwood566
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in:
    PW: 260.2
    CW: 257.4. - 2.8. Lbs

I am working on cutting down my sugar/sweetener intake. I had gotten into the habit of drinking kool-ade with sweeteners at dinner and a couple times a day. I am now drinking milk or plain water again. One step at a time.
  • rwood566
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I just read back a week and saw your question about rent. It varies from who owns the buildings. Private owners can raise it whenever they want. Government usually once a year.
    My rent just went up 150 a month.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in:

I am working on cutting down my sugar/sweetener intake. I had gotten into the habit of drinking kool-ade with sweeteners at dinner and a couple times a day. I am now drinking milk or plain water again. One step at a time.

Great loss Roger :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 231
    CW 233

Lifting and the scale has begun its shenanigan's. It all good. My friend the tape measure has again saved the day with smaller measurements.

I am sure you heard me say this before but I wish I had taken measurements in the beginning. Congrats on the reduced measurements.

I am sure you want this to be over already. At least your cast is a pretty colour. If you find something that works for batwing arms please let me know. Healing thoughts for you. ❤️‍🩹
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 191.8
    Cw 189.8

Loss 2lb
    Loss to date 86.2lb
    Lbs to target 14

Great loss!
    @lindamtuck2018

Fantastic loss! Anything you did in particular this week that helped with the loss?
    Rwood566
    Weigh in:

Nice loss! It is amazing what cutting one thing out of your diet can do. That is crazy about the rent increase. I was complaining about it going up $50.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,074
    Sleep:✔️✔️❌✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️✔️

PW 205.6
    CW 207.2

Not surprised by the gain. I usually have a gain when I have a cold. I tend to eat really weird. Now if it’s not going down next week I will have a conversation with myself. Staying away from the pool as I have a headache from the sinus pressure. I am aiming to do some mini walks.

Happy FriYAY!

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday weigh in
    PW 177
    CW 177.8
    SW 173
    We have 3 different sets of company and are eating out all week. I don't really feel like I'm overeating - I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting used to larger quantities!!! I think there is magic things in restaurant food that adds pounds.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am sure you want this to be over already. At least your cast is a pretty colour. If you find something that works for batwing arms please let me know. Healing thoughts for you. ❤️‍🩹

I can't wait for this to be over .....looking forward to walking my dogs again (glad I have a big backyard for them to run in but really missing our long walks in the fresh air ... I have been using my home gym for the past 4 days working on arms/shoulders(dumbells would also help for the batwings...thanks for the healing thoughts <3 . <3 ..
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Wow, Fantastic loss!
This discussion has been closed.