Replies

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Weigh In day Sunday
    Txcritter69
    PW: 175.2
    CW: 174.2

🎉CONGRATULATIONS 🎊TO ALL THAT HAD A GOOD WEEK!

For those struggling STAY 💪

Sorry I have not been on. It has turned out to be some what of a busy month. This coming up week is just as bad. I guess being busy is a good thing😊
    Will try to jump on later and catch up on reading.

🌿START EACH DAY🌿
    with a cup of Coffee ☕
    a Smile 😊
    and a
    Thankful Heart ❤
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support these past weeks.

Sunday weigh in feb 12

SW: 228
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 215.2

Nothing really new or great to report. Was hoping to be lower this week but I didn’t make any sort of effort to eat well at all. I ate a package of ramen every day for lunch. A bowl or rice for dinner. Cups and cups of rice milk. A banana or two when I felt like it.

Regardless of what happens otherwise, goal is 214.0 next Sunday.
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 great idea!
    @laurelfit57 you’re so close to your goal!! Keep it up!

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

bl9aj8f635bw.png
    9rlo7jzbu3m2.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    7872r3014gum.png

By Pounds
    5j435qjv21vt.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    hdquqevdbji0.png

By Pounds
    bb7n9z37sczn.png
    b5osaspfzcgd.png

Team Winners
    8afgxc9vi5b8.png
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    PW 227.8
    CW 223.2
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I had a fantastic day yesterday! Our anniversary was spent shopping, taking a nice drive and going out for dinner. Then watched Wakanda Forever. I didn’t even stress over the added calories. I didn’t worry about what I ate at all and I’m back on track today with no problem.

Great job to all that had losses!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 511 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    haven’t been on in so long and have been very random in checking in on peoples posts. Sleep definitely remains an issue. Just picking a random page to start to catch up on everyone :-). I definitely know I will be missing a lot.

@Cornanda first you,! I read somewhere way back that you got a new family member, but I couldn’t figure out what exactly you got, I believe a young pup of some sort, any pictures? My cousin asked me over to watch the superbowl, I ’m not much of a football person, I declined as all of those yummy treats would just be too much for me!

@katmary71 it sounds like you are doing great with keeping up with your deep breathing and exercises! You certainly keep busy with the greenhouse and I’m sure once the farm opens up that as well! I hope you enjoyed your supper at your neighbours place

@trooworld it sounds like your migraines are back, I am so sorry! I love your new phrase for 2023! I hope you get to have some fun on your work trip!

@vegan4lyfe2012 that tuna salad and meatloaf that you posted looks delicious!! it is just about lunchtime and you made me starving. 🤣. I remember you asking a while ago about me going off my hormones and if there wasn’t something else I could go onto. Unfortunately a while back they found some plaque in my carotid artery so they said 10 years was the max I could be on hormones without going into high risk of stroke. I have tried some more natural remedies to no avail. I am really hoping that my body can figure this out on its own.

@Katmary71 the trip to the blood pressure clinic sounds like a nightmare! It seems very unfair., I am so sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like your workouts are going great, congratulations.

@Megnolia82 sending many healing thoughts your way♥️

@DrewsAnna LOVE your picture of Chipper and your grand beauty♥️. I sort of meal prep. When I make a meal, I make enough for between 4 to 6 servings, then I will eat one and freeze the rest in individual portions. I cook for myself and that’s it, so if I had to do that three times a day, I would not be successful. Right now in my freezer, I think I have four or five Tex-Mex bowls, chili, stuffed potatoes (my stuffed potatoes have Greek yogurt, light cream cheese, broccoli sometimes bacon bits, then Tex Mex cheese sprinkled on top do they are like a meal), and stirfry. I’m pretty boring with breakfast, I always have my overnight oats so I make three of those at a time. I also have frozen chopped up chicken breasts And Mexican style extra, lean ground turkey. With those things in my freezer, even if I make myself one meal a day, I can stay on track. For example, for breakfast, my overnight oats, lunch is a bag salad with 3 ounces of chicken breast thrown in then I will have a Mexican bowl for supper out of the freezer.
    Sorry you are feeling blue, hopefully it will turn around soon for you!

@micaroo I feel your pain, I have been plagued with insomnia not as well.. I am sure that the lack of caffeine from your diet Coke is doing a number on you! I quit drinking pop, probably 30 years ago. Every once in a blue moon, if I am on vacation and it is very hot outside, I will have a Diet Coke, the glass has to be filled with ice and then pour the Diet Coke on top, otherwise, I find it too strong and sweet for me now, I hope you get to that place soon🥰

@tammymccrady6278 yay! Huge congrats on your loss!

@19shmoo69 yay you, congrats on the loss!

I am as caught up as I can be, I know I missed a lot, but here we go to the start of a new week. Sleep and hormones are definitely the bane of my existence this last while, but I am trying to make the best of it. Trying to get in my exercises and tracking. I have decided that if I have less than five hours of sleep, I am not going to get up to go to gym class, it just isn’t worth it. I have started to take Tylenol p.m. from time to time, just if I have something going on that I need to be on the ball for, I know it’s definitely not a long-term solution. Really hoping that my body will sort itself out, I have tried a naturopath and gone to an herbal store but they don’t really have any solutions that work for me. Weight loss is definitely more of a struggle this year than last year. I am doing exactly what I was doing last year and things are definitely not moving as quickly. I can tell you one thing for sure, it is going to make me much more wary now that I know how much more difficult it is with these crazy hormones of mine. I think that’s it for me for now. After reading through all these posts and all of the delicious foods that everybody is making, I’m starving and getting very hangry, time to eat 🤣
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda and everyone else curious. Here's a little known fact about me. I was born in Japan. Because of that I hold onto ideas that are Japanese. My wife and kids know this. Sometimes I tell people I'm japanese. Lol
    When our first grandchild was born my wife instantly knew she wanted to be called Gramzie. I searched and found that Sofu is Japanese for grandpa and Mago is Japanese for grandson.

Maybe one of these days I can share his name and how he got it. Believe it or not it's a Korean story.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Username: AmbersWay
    Weigh In day: Sunday
    PW: 208
    CW: 208

• AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    🎉Congrats to all those who had a loss this week and those who have hung in there 🎉

@trooworld thank you for the links. They’re helpful. Have a safe trip home.

@Katmary71 I love the greenhouse updates! I’m hoping they’ll get me to motivate myself to get out in my yard. How sweet of the neighbor to make her Colorado dinner for you.

@micaroo4 I hope your feeling better and got some sleep.

@sleepygirl79 Gifts are hard. I struggle with my husband. I just ordered him a poncho he’s wanted for ages, he had one in university days and wanted a new one. I am not a fan so I talked him out of it forever just so I can surprise him with one. I’m desperate 😂 Cologne is my backapp. I literally buy them and hide them. I did buy some extras that he wouldn’t buy himself, like the matching deo/lotion. He liked the deodorant. Gift bag of special extras. Well done on this weeks loss!

@Cornanda thanks for the laptop info. I’ll look into a chromebook.

@19shmoo69 way to go on this weeks loss ⭐️ Nice story on your names. How cool to be born in Japan. I live abroad now and bounce around. I want to visit Japan and live on all the great food. Then run right back to MFP 😂
    ——-
    Well I have officially hit a plateau. I’m not complaining at all. I’m thrilled that I lost 13 lbs my first month back. Yesterday, I used my new mat and the apple fitness app. A beginner’s pilates workout and a cooldown that equaled 25 minutes of “Oh my ….. am I going to survive?” It’s been a bit over six years since I have been to the gym. I spent 2017-2020 up and down, surgeries, sepsis (almost died), bed ridden, wheelchair and a tube coming out of my back for months.
    I was just starting to find myself again when the pandemic hit and we had extreme lockdowns. So 2 years in the house mostly. Fast forward, I’m blessed and thrilled to be motivated and physically able to get back to myself, the me I know. It may be full of twists and turns, but I am here for it.

No zeros

Started workouts
    Getting my steps in
    Pushing more liquids (bad at logging them)
    Organizing (started the vanity and almost done)
    My BIGGEST!!! Tossing all my surgical supplies that have been collected. They actually have an expiration date and needed to go. Who knew bandages expire.

Next…storing my cases of medical reports far far away!

Lesson: I have learned to appreciate my time and good days. Well even the not so good days too.

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    To complete the thought about Japan, I have no memory of it. I have evidence but zero recollection. I guess that's why I playfully claim it.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hey all- CAN you size photos on here?

Lisa
  • Brigit42
    Brigit42 Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Username: Brigit42
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 139.1