And (just watch) this one :o
https://youtu.be/RgNMrOLcF2I
Let's all have a great February.
Chris

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    Chris thanks for adding the abs. We can all benefit from them.

I saw this on my out other challenge. Could be fun. Especially for rainy areas.

https://youtu.be/5JNe-hce0sY

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    You are welcome, Shelley.
    I used to do that with yarn...back in the day!! And cross stitch, sew, write stories, chase children...it's all out in the garage in boxes...except the children, of course :D . Now I get to chase one grandson and hold another!! Life is good!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Shelley,

What a cook idea!

Paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    Feb 28 Goal weight: 169.9

Jan 31 weight - 174.0
    Feb 1 weight - 174.6
    Feb 7 weight
    Feb 14 weight
    Feb 21 weight
    Feb 28 weight

Nutrition has to be the focus this month in order for me to reach my goal of saying goodbye to the 170s.

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    I have Collin Duty this morning and then my trainer at noon for an hour.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy you can get out of the 170's. I want to move lower also. Maybe find some tasty healthy alternatives to my go to foods.

Paula I was thinking of making some small mats for up on the mountain from bags. Use them as cushions for the chairs we have up there.

Chris have a great workout. And post some photos of you with those kiddos.

Rocky and I walked in the mall last night. It was calming and glad we went. Then we went to a restaurant called Wyoming Ales. I had the house salad and a burger. He had fish and chips. Both were great. The restaurant was great. Even had a turn style door. Helped keep the cold outside.

Shell
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Shelley,

There are a lot of homeless encampments around here, probably because the weather allows for living outside. I love the idea of ground insulation that is both practical and ecologically friendly. Being recycled reduces what goes into dumps; and being plastic holds up well outdoors. <3

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Here's my guys!
    0i9vb7lkqqhk.jpg85g46u8ogicq.jpg
    Ronan high jacked Sara's nursing pillow...it is now a Gaming Pillow!!
    Collin is out for his afternoon walk...having a blast!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    He’s such a cutie! 😀
    cpanus wrote: »
    Here's my guys!
    0i9vb7lkqqhk.jpg85g46u8ogicq.jpg
    Ronan high jacked Sara's nursing pillow...it is now a Gaming Pillow!!
    Collin is out for his afternoon walk...having a blast!
    Chris

• cpanus
    Options
    Thank you, Kathy...I think so, too!
    Going over for Collin Duty then hoping to walk this afternoon. No wind this morning...hope it stays that way. We'll see.
    Back later.
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Collin was a trouper this morning! I got 6.26 miles done in 116 mins this afternoon.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Got in 60 minutes on recumbent bike and went to an evening water aerobics class with my bff at the gym. Got in an additional 5,000 steps, 17,000+ for the day.

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    edited February 2023
    Options
    The challenge is having a race, so I've been video-working-out off-and-on all day. Ugh! Gryffindor is beating our keister. But maybe us retired night owlers can make a little headway while normal peoples are sleeping.

Chris, I needed to do a 15 minute video, so I used the one you posted in January - it was perfect. Love low impact.

caffeinated at 8pm,
    paula
  • cpanus
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Kathy, sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. I hope it continues for you.
    Paula, glad that video works for you!!
    I have Collin Duty this morning then...I don't know. My trainer had to cancel today. I was thinking about walking but it started raining, so I don't know what this afternoon will hold. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Just finished working my tush off for the Hogwarts challenge: video workouts, up & down hills, dumbbells, TRX and lots of walking, walking, walking!

I've got one more shift walking up and down the hallway for an hour to complete two miles tonight. Then I get to sleep. Doing that will mean my team has less to do when they finish the challenge Saturday morning.

and Shell... I have a bone to pick with you! Every time I finished a task and posted it; there you were, two steps ahead of me! I need a break! :grumble:

Just had to get that out. :laugh:

'Night all,
    Paula
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris,

Your grandkids are adorable. This is a sincere unrelated unbiased opinion.

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Paula for your sincere unrelated unbiased opinion...I love it!! :D
    Getting together with EVERYONE to walk the paths with them. Pete was asking for ideas for two of his clients to walk. Both are older and have some issues. He's looking for about a mile. I'm going to show him about four ideas. We'll walk two of them. The other two I'll just point at. :p I will let you know how that goes.
    Made a new batch of soup yesterday...oh, boy!! Yummmm!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    edited February 2023
    Options
    We did about 2.5 miles yesterday. It was fun with the kids. Collin slept most of the time...well, right to the end. Ronan had a blast fighting bad guys. The wind picked up and made it rather cold. We made it home just as it started to rain. Lucky!!!
    Today looks beautiful so far. I'll wait a bit to see if it warms up some or if it starts to rain again so I can just sit, read my book and eat popcorn! B)
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I only got to do 2 of the challenges for Ravenclaw since I was working. I wish I could have done more. But if you weren't keeping up......Muahahaha But so glad you were able to help your team out so much.

Chris what a beautiful smile Collin has. It made my morning. It warmed up here and the snow and ice are melting. But Rocky is sick so I might read also. :)

Kathy so inspired by you going to the gym. You are going to get out of the 170's this month. Go lady go.

Cleaned my aquariums yesterday. I need to take the Jawfish out of his tank. But he really is a mover of sand. I am afraid of what he will do to my coral tank. So cute though.

I think I have found a replacement tank for the large one in my living room. I am planning on gutting the room next spring and the cabin is done. New paint. New flooring. Move the RedSea aquarium somewhere else. I should give it away. But I am having issue with that. Move the large fish into temporary housing. Remove the large tank. Getting rid of it. Then move in a new tank that is a foot longer. Cycle it for 2 months and then put the fish all back in. A huge undertaking. But worth it.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    edited February 2023
    Options
    This is the tank I am considering for my makeover.

6vg9welhnt4n.png

It is a RedSea S 850. I believe it holds around 225 gallons total. I really like the clean look of the white stand. It has a clearer glass than what I have now also.

Shell