Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    Good day. Not as far on as I’d hoped but chose to stop and be fresh in the morning and finish tomorrow.
    Stuck to plan including food.
    Yeahbw3r4007w5ui.jpeg
    Lunch and dinner
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, well are you having a good day today? I hope you are. I am having a good day, just gotta finish freezing and bagging the mushrooms that I steamed. Should be doing that now but decided to stop in and wave hi to everyone. The picture below is my daughter's dog Meeka - yes she quite the charactor, failed doggie daycare, was misplaced on planes ( my daughter does nursing up north and has to be flown in for her shift and where she goes Meeka goes) got a nice doggie bath and then went and rolled in mud so had to have another... ahuh .. well match to her human I can tell ya that LOL Have a good day and don't sweat the small stuff eh !!

ouj9ydic25bb.jpg
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,893 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, its been a good day so far. Hope all is well with everyone.

ry3d15t4ukx1.jpg
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,518 Member
    Options
    Is there a DATE set yet for the Spring challenge? Where do I look for that? I sure don't want to miss the 1st day.. I keep checking my email, nothing yet. ...

@Peacelily70x7 - the start date has been announced as April 8th with invitations beginning to go out Tuesday, March 28th. Here's the link to the detailed announcement:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10886627/5-spring-challenge-start-date-announced#latest
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,537 Member
    Options
    It's another rainy day in Southern California. I'm thankful it hasn't been a down pour. Hope Wednesday is a good one for everyone.
    @Tabatha_Cain the make-up is pretty.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,389 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are having a good morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am sure it is going to be an interesting day with me giving my 2 week notice at work today. As soon as I complete my drug test for the new job then I am going to give my 2 week notice for my current job. We will see how it goes. I think he is going to be so upset that I am leaving. However I could be wrong. I am not sure. I do still have to write my resignation letter.

@ginnaboots - Thank you. I love the make up I had done. It was great
    @LindieMaeP - The doggie is so cute
    @jeanhickokhaley1 - Thank you. I do love my make up trial.
    @Catwmncat - Thank you. I totally believe that too. We are meant to be and I feel so happy.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,482 Member
    Options
    It’s 61 feels like 58 with a high of 73 and windy. Insight Timer Quote: Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence.—Thomas Szasz. I AM: I am more concerned with how I feel than how I look. Axe Sharpening: It’s about taking one small bad habit at a time and turning it into a healthy habit.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Notice something that is going well, even if today feels different. Fitness Quote: They don’t understand us. We do this because it makes us feel good.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Positive attitude is everything.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,237 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 22/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 3: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I thought I had posted last night and realize I only thought I had posted. Billie is one worn out dog. The poor little girl didn't move from bed once I got her home. This morning she did wag her tail so the healing is already happening. The vet says to keep her from much activity for seven days. The technician just smiled at me, like "Yeah, that will be easy." She also had three very small skin tumors removed.

The new stove is awesome. It looks almost like my old one and heats up in a hurry. I'll really christen it tomorrow when I make fried chicken.

@jeanhickokhaley1: California is just getting pelted. Sounds like the cyclone didn't it your area as hard.

@Tabatha_Cain: The wheels of change just keep moving. You will feel so relieved once you get your jobs settled.

@LindieMaeP: Meeka is precious. She looks just like the dog in @Catwmncat 's post.

Hi @Patti241 !

Have a great day, all!

Today's word is compassion.

Title of Photo: Trial run -- eggs and toast
    hvyaka5x4cda.jpg

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,482 Member
    Options
    4987gv77x88u.jpg

Post workout snack frozen strawberries and vanilla greek yogurt.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,893 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, happy Wednesday. Hubby and I went and bought two new recliners, delivery is the 29th. Weather is very muggy, in the 80's. Have a great rest of the day.

anx8d9wvm9mu.jpg
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    good evening everyone! it's a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep,cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,887 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -well at least you are only 6 inches under the average. No snow here today-was in the 60s! Loved it!
    @Tabatha_Cain -so true! Life goes on if you are a woman!
    @NovemberGail -aw I hope Billie us 100 percent soon enough!

• LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the comments on Meeka, my daughter's husky - she actually has two dogs, the other dog is in Windsor and is a beautiful blue eyes white husky as well. Inora is much older but gets along fine with Meeka when they visit - recently they were all at my brothers . He has a hound dog lol
    It's been a lovely day today and the sun was shining nicely to encourage spring! I walked this late afternoon with jacket on and worked up a sweat but now my knees not happy and are hurting. Came home through the park and kids were trampling the garden and flowers and their parents were too busy yaking at each other to pay attention to the sign which says to stay out of the gardens. Oh well the city will have to come fix anything they damage. I was not cranky enough to say something .... well have a good evening and enjoy your Thursday eh !
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Ready to call it a night. Solving computer glitches must be for geniuses. Really the problem is living in a rural area with no access to fast internet speeds--which is needed for programs like Outlook.

Tomorrow's word is Communication.

idt7jg3mjvc4.jpg
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,071 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's Eats ~ Steel Cut Oats with Chocolate PBFit, Banana and Crazy Richard's Chunky Peanut Butter - Roasted Turkey Breast, Avocado and Cranberry Apple Ginger Chutney Wraps - Chocolate Almond Premiere Protein Cereal with Honey Vanilla
    3toi4uc3dxrp.jpg
    Just another quick pop in as it was a busy day then we were off to watch gs play baseball. They lost but it was still a good night as I got to see and hug everyone (except Madison she was at work). Got to get up early for a dentist appointment so I'm outta here... Have a Grrreat Thursday!
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,537 Member
    Options
    @NovemberGail Thankfully our area was more on the edge of the storm. Just a nice light rain all day. The mini tornado was about 1 1/2 hours south of me. The next few days should be nice. :)
    I like your stove. Fried Chicken sounds good!

@macrat12 your snack looks yummy.

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,389 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I have to get packed to go to Joe's Parents. I am hoping that today will still be a good day. I gave my 2 week notice at my current job and my boss has been really nice about it. I am working on writing up my procedures and day to day tasks for who ever he hires after me to know the processes we have set up since I was the first one in this new position he created. So far he likes everything I have done. So I am working on a list of things to do and in what order to do them in.

@NovemberGail - I know I will feel so relieved. So far since I gave my notice my current boss has been super nice. Which I am surprised at.
    @LindieMaeP - A walk sounds nice actually. I would love to do that. I need more exercise.
    @Catwmncat - Good Luck at the dentist tomorrow. I hope everything goes well.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.