Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 67 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The beautiful journey of today can only begin when you learn to let go of yesterday.—Steve Maraboli I AM: I trust in the process of life and that everything will soon feel okay again. If you take care of the minutes, the years will take care of themselves.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Tune in to your feelings, or without judging or trying to change them. Fitness Quote: Gotta love the feeling of getting stronger.—gymquotes.co Motivational quote: See the miracle that is your life and accept yourself just as you are.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,454 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 23/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Chest + Triceps & HIIT and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • ForeverFitNHealthy
    ForeverFitNHealthy Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just going to jump in on here. I wasn't chatty with my team during the winter challenge. I spent the challenge sick, so I just concentrated on posting my numbers than chatting. I'm finally doing much better. Getting my energy back and the cough is finally gone. I missed the IBC, but that's ok. I'm just glad I didn't miss signing up for the Spring challenge!!

Have a great Thursday!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,601 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i dropped off some extra food to the local food bank box that's in the grocery store near my place. i like to help out others whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a crazy 7 days. Had a great time partying with my friends Thursday and Friday. Both were very late nights compared to my 9 pm bedtime. Saturday I picked up a job from a client and spent 3 hours scraping plaster off the cement floor. Was in a lot of pain for days. Monday my Son came and spent the night. Tuesday was TOPS and weigh day. Gained 2 lbs. Not good but definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. Was supposed to go scrape more plaster off floors Tuesday afternoon but the client didn't even tell me he got called out of town on the weekend and won't be back for a week. Also had a meeting Tuesday night. So that was another late night. Wednesday worked on getting my chores caught up. Today more chores and exercise. Also played Wii sports with Hubby.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,786 Member
    Options
    u4uomirssbf2.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,378 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!!! SO SORRY I've been MIA!!! I'll be back I am hoping at some point next week. Please be on the lookout for your invites from Tuesday on to your teams!! WOOHOO!!! Please remember to look for your team invites. Tagging
    @Peacelily70x7

q6jgu6kj7t00.png
  • macrat12
    Options
    Evening Airport friends, with summer coming and it being the season most want ice cream here's a yummy recipe for protein ice cream. If you all would like I can share a Youtube video of someone making it.

Protein Ice Cream

Ingredients:
    2 small bananas sliced and frozen
    3 TB fat free Greek Yogurt
    2 scoops Level-1
    1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 TB Stevia
    15 Lily's chocolate chips (6g)
    Directions:
    Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
    Freeze for 3 hours, top with chocolate chips and Enjoy!
    Makes 2 servings
    MACROS:
    For 1 serving: 311 cal 29P 32C 4F 6f
    TOTAL: 622cal 58P 64C 8F 11f
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Calling it a night. Glad to see all the above chit-chat.

Word for tomorrow is clarity.

Photo is from today's walk--the spring beauties are beginning to push up through the leaves in the woods.

ik4olonb7iwq.jpg
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,004 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    6bv5jmybkvfn.jpg
    Thursday's Eats ~ Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt (not pictured) before the dentist, just in case - Mid Day, after the dentist, Scottish Leek and Potato Soup https://neilshealthymeals.com/scottish-leek-potato-soup/ topped with yogurt/cream cheese and Roasted Turkey Breast on the side. - Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup with Diced Chipolte Peppers in place of Sundried Tomatoes - Key Lime Ratio 25gr Protein Dairy Snack w/ Key Lime Pie M&M's and Dark Chocolate Drizzle
    The dentist visit was no big deal, just a couple of gumline fillings. You know they numbed you up real good when the dentist keeps apologizing for "your poor lip", his words, and saying "Sorry, I'm so sorry". Hey, I'd rather not feel my face then feel what he is doing. It was quite interesting trying to talk and/or smile while running errands on my way home. Appointment was at 11am and the numbness had worn off enough by 3pm to try and eat... no problem. Heck, you all know me, I'll always find a way to eat! LOL!
    @Tabatha_Cain glad things went well when you gave your notice and your boss is being nice about it. It is really nice that your are writing up the procedures and day to day tasks for the position.
    @ForeverFitNHealthy Glad you are feeling better and the cough has finally gone away.
    @NovemberGail The spring beauties pushing up through the leaves correlate well with the word of the day... clarity.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are doing well this morning. Today I am super tired. I stayed up really late and watched a movie and then we went to bed, but the movie was so good. I had to watch the whole thing. So now I am so dragging. I hope I can get some more sleep before going to work. Get up and help Joe with stuff and do my morning routine and then head to sleep again once he leaves for work. That would be an idea.

@ForeverFitNHealthy - Glad you are feeling better. Hope you will do well next round.
    @CSEGUIN2 - You have been busy, I would kinda feel glad that I did not have to scrape plaster again for a little bit, I know it is extra money but man that is hard work.
    @Catwmncat - Writing up those procedures though is seriously hard work. I normally just do them. I don't think about how to do them. I was able to get 2 done yesterday out of many. So many procedures to doing things.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 34 with a high of 48 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.—Gabriel Garcia Marquez I AM: I am irreplaceable. Axe Sharpening: You only truly fail when you stop trying.—Bellah Upadhyay 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Appreciate your hands and all the things they enable you to do. Fitness Quote: Wake up. Get ready. Focus on What you want to accomplish today. Then go for it.—gymquotes.co. Motivational quote: If you keep happy thoughts in your mind, soon your life becomes happier.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,840 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 24/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Glutes & Shoulders and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 5: Core in the gym this morning.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,601 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing to the 80's later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a chilly day. With that being said I still went for my walk and even added walking to the grocery store before going home equalling about 8 km. Did stop at Tim Hortons to use the bathroom so bought some timbits to take home. Also stopped at McDonald's for a sausage and egg McMuffin for breakfast. Normally I would have bought a combo with a diet coke. But not today just the sandwich. When I got home I spent over an hour doing the rest of my exercises. After lunch Hubby and I played Wii sports. Boy am I tired.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Rainy days seem to put me in slow motion. Though, I did do some cleaning and some walking. As I get ready for bed, I am glad that there isn't a McD close that offers 24-hour breakfasts. Those Egg McMuffin's sound delicious.

@Kurtize: I am so sorry to hear of the death of your friend. 💐

@Catwmncat: Don't you feel just drained after getting work on your teeth finished? Time for a bit of TLC.

Tomorrow' words are gratitude and birth.

qpx3o0xbzmao.jpg

I looked these tiny flowers up on the internet: Whitlowgrass. It seems like every year I discover something new (or I had forgotten).

Have a great weekend!
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,004 Member
    Options
    Friday's Eats ~ Usual Cottage Cheese/Yogurt w/ Berries, Chocolate Chips and Pecans - Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato w/ Hot Honey and Peas - Caramel Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey
    99i0q37fxsph.jpg
    @Tabatha_Cain Although writing up those procedures is hard work it will be such a huge help to your current boss and it shows your integrity.
    @Kurtize I'm so sorry for the unexpected loss of your friend.
    @NovemberGail I could use some TLC, but not due to the dental work. That was very minor. Isn't it great that when we forget things we just get to learn about them all over again!

Have A Great Caturday and Don't forget to Weigh-In if you are staying accountable!
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize I'm sorry about your friend. Hugs!
    sz0gygi3fpc5.png

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a crap day I can tell. Nothing already seems to be going right. I seem to have done everything wrong recently. I am at this point just ready to walk away and be done with it. I have been having such a bad run of things lately.

@Kurtize - I am sorry for your loss of your friend
    @CSEGUIN2 - You did do a lot. I need to get my act together and get some exercising done. I have not done hardly any this whole practice round
    @NovemberGail - The Sausage Buscuit is really really good. Rain does make things harder.
    @Catwmncat - Yeah I know and I did offer. So it is no big deal just a lot of different scenarios I have to write down and go through.

Well it is time to get some food for Joe. I hope you are all having a great day.

Tabatha