Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,943 Member
    Options
    @ Kurtize - Congratulations to your granddaughter! County fairs are the best!

Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

So glad the countdown prep for the challenge is back. I remember doing them on Sparks and always found they helped. Missed them when we moved here.

Yesterday was a great day. Completed exercise, and went to a friend's and played Uno flip for several hours. Had an extremely late dinner but did my best to keep it in control.

Today was rest, weigh and TOPS day. Gained another half pound. I believe I know what caused most of the gain. Next week should be better if I stick close to the plan. Also went for a walk.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    It looks like things are lining up for the spring challenge. Just noticed the invite! YEAH!!!

inally, I got the router hooked up and the signal is being picked up by all the computers. YEAH! I am glad that the Mbps is increasing a little. Maybe our e-mails will be more steady.

@Kurtize: What a beautiful GD and a lovely rabbit. She deserved that first prize. Wonderful!!!
    @Dianedoessmiles1: One of our computers will need to be replaced and it will be a DELL also. That's probably next week some time. For our network we need a number of outside technicians that we go to and do not replace computers very often. I can see why Mary Ann would pull your leg.
    @Tabatha_Cain: Hope your day turned out better than anticipated.
    @ginnaboots: That sunset is awesome. Outstanding color.
    @Patti241: Greetings!

Tomorrow's words are understanding and joy.

The photo is a harbinger of spring called a cutler toothwort. It is a very delicate woodland plant.

c87nch2fudkp.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Good evening folks, stopping by for a few - meeting will start shortly, so I'll be quick lol
    @ginnaboots when I first saw the picture I thought the northern lights - but then realised it is a fabulous sunset WOW !
    @Tabatha_Cain perhaps just do what you can and if the others do not want to learn, their problem. You tried and that is all that matters. In the end, it's the paying boss's problem once you've gone. A new employee might be happy to have those procedures written up even if the others don't care. !
    @NovemberGail a DELL???? lol sorry I should not laugh if both you and @Dianedoessmiles1 has one, my tec at work advised me a long time ago not to do DELl while they may have a good tec support, when you send your computer in you never get your own back! Course that might have changed by now. I've got an ACER and dislike it. Should have stuck with Asus but Gene bought this one, so it will do for now, it's getting old too. I blow through keyboards and mice more then computers! Have a great evening !!
    @Kurtize well done for your GD and her lovely rabbit, I have a friend in CA that is breeding rabbits right now and processes them herself, she has a few kits right now .. what they call the babies I beleive.
    Ok time to skidaddle good night everyone !
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,004 Member
    Options
    Tuesday ~
    Spinach Mushroom Cheese Omelet and Avocado Toast ~ Lemon Chicken https://lifetimevibes.com/lemon-chicken-recipe/, Coconut Ginger Rice and Peas ~ Caramel Rice Cakes and Chocolate Covered Caramels
    o95lq4d1pbjv.jpg
    @ginnaboots That sunset is gorgeous!!
    @Tabatha_Cain I hope your last week at your current job goes smoothly.
    @Kurtize your GD did excellent and that bunny looks like a prize winner.
    @NovemberGail Glad you picked up your invite... Welcome back to the PS4L Lion's Den
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are doing well this morning. Today I work both jobs and things are going to go well. I am excited to work at Burger King tonight. That means a good add to the wedding fun. We have stuff to buy for the food for the wedding. I think it is going to go quickly and I need to work as much as possible.

@Kurtize - Way to go for your Granddaughter. I bet she loved that.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I have gained a little myself. I think it happens on occassion.
    @NovemberGail - My day did go pretty good. It was not bad.
    @LindieMaeP - Yeah I am just writing up everything I remember. So there is so much I still have to do. I have to remove all my passwords off that computer and I have to delete my pages I have saved.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Options
    It’s 30 feels like 30 with a high of 62 today. Insight Timer Quote: Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.—Daphne Rose Kingma I AM: I am irresistible. Axe Sharpening: No time to worry when there’s work to be done. Keep moving.—John Taylor 1st Phorm Advisor. Action for happiness: Choose a different route today and see what you notice. Fitness Quote: I’m gonna Lift Heavy until the day I Die.—gymquotes.co. Motivational Quote: Some people think they need more to be happy. But the truly happy people learn to enjoy life with exactly what they have at each moment.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,237 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 29/305 mile challenge, Truck Unload this morning then WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 3: Core in the gym after work.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    Novembergail: Greetings back
  • ForeverFitNHealthy
    ForeverFitNHealthy Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Anxiously awaiting my team invite! I have changed up my eating plan and I started reading the Beck Diet Solution to help me stick to my eating plan and deal with self sabotage. I've been self sabotaging myself by not dealing with desire eating and cravings. Even though I eat foods on my eating plan, I over eat my healthy foods. I've realized I really need to plan exactly what and how much I'm eating for the day, and how to deal with unplanned eating. I'm sure this will be helpful!

Tabatha,. I'm super excited for you with your upcoming wedding and all the stuff you get to add to your wedding fun!

Kurtize,. That is so great for your granddaughter! Such an adorable bunny.

Have a great day everyone!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,601 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize : congratulations to your grand daughter!
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,786 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Wednesday. Thank you all for Kennedy's congratulations. It is a nice day, even though it rained this morning.
    @Catwmncat - that chicken recipe looks delicious.
    @Tabatha_Cain- glad things are going well for you and hope last week at job goes well.

Have a great rest of the day, hugs and blessings. Here is our new power recliners, (as Don says for us old folks :p
    l7ce1jcbi09x.jpg
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @kurtize -that is so awesome that your GD placed first in the fair! Congratulations to her! 🎉🎉🎉

@NovemberGail -so glad you are getting the computer problems resolved. I might need to get a new laptop. I can barely do anything on it. My husband is a computer wiz and he has tried everything he can do. We have 3 computers and the two others work great & are getting fast speeds on internet. My laptop, not so much, and I use it for most everything.

Lindie-here is one of the northern lights from last Thursday. We could actually see them along the lakeshore. . 2khqf3em6983.jpeg

Tabatha-I hope everything is going smoothly for you at work and wedding plans are going well.

Cat-that coconut chicken looks amazing! Some good eats for sure. Hope all is well with you.

@patti241-hello! Hope your day is going good.

I am having computer problems so I am on my phone now & I do not usually post from my phone because I like my laptop so much better. Looks like I’m getting a new laptop. Mine is like 8 years old so I’m due for one.

I sure do hope everyone has an amazing day!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    There's nothing like getting a new laptop and having fun figuring it out. Mine is over 5 years old and it is hanging in there, but the next one will NOT be an acer - it will be an Asus perhaps. Keyboards and mice are what I burn through more then the laptop itself. I replace them at least once a year and recycle the old ones lol
    @ginnaboots thanks for the pictures of the northern lights - my SIL in Ontario also posted some of them dancing around Manitounin Island and they were seen here in Vancouver too but not where I was. English Bay area I believe.They have been amazing this year. Have fun laptop shopping!
    @Tabatha_Cain just do what you can at work, and yes your wedding day is getting close when there is so much more to do! Remember to breath !! and try not to get too stressed.
    @Kurtize if I had one of those I most likely would live in it!! But I know you won't, nice to have a comfy seat after a busy day! Enjoy the recliners!
    @evryone have a wonderful windsday !!
    4pe48ox58q01.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a crazy weather day. We started out cloudy and cold, then in the afternoon rainy and snowy, now we are mostly sunny. Completed all my exercises. Enjoyed my walk and even got to see my doggy friend at the river. Her name is Charlie. She decided she needed attention from me all 3 times she seen me. LoL. She even waited for Daddy to give her permission to run and meet and walk with me back to where he was. This afternoon Hubby and I played Wii sports.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP: My laptop is an Apple. I have not had trouble with her and am hoping she lasts another five years 😉. I know that they are not designed to last that long. Windows 11 seems more complicated to me than the OS system.

Words for tomorrow are Forgiveness and Freedom. Seems like a good combination. One usually leads to the other.

And a new group of daffodils are beginning to bloom.

ona0zd6guue3.jpg
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    @ginnaboots Both of your pictures are so pretty!
    @Kurtize your Granddaughter is adorable and her rabbit is beautiful. Tell her congrats! I like your recliner's.
    @NovemberGail I love delicate flowers. We get a few here in the desert. Your Daffodil is a nice color. Mine are yellow and also just bloomed.

We had rain this morning, and another round of rain will hit shortly. Then we should get a break for a few days!

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am so looking forward to the weekend. I did work Burger King last night and I work that job again tonight too. I like it. It definitely keeps me busy but I really don't have time to do much else. I really need to be able to relax at night. I am not sure I will quit Burger King when I am done with the wedding. I kinda like the extra money. But then again I am also starting a new job that gives me extra money.

@ForeverFitNHealthy - I am getting super excited also. We are getting so close to the wedding date
    @Kurtize - Things are going well. My Fiance loves power reclining chairs.
    @ginnaboots - Wedding plans are going well. Hope you are able to find a decent laptop.
    @LindieMaeP - I am remembering to breathe. I am going to have the best time at my wedding.

Well it is time to get ready for some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Options
    It’s 51 feels like 48 with a high of 63 today. Insight Timer quote: Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.—Confucius I AM: I am grateful for my endurance. Axe Sharpening: Happiness is right in front of you should you choose to allow it.—Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Mentally scan your body and notice what it is feeling. Fitness Quote: It’s a slow process, Don’t make it slower by Quitting.—gymdoll Motivational Quote: Finding your way back to a positive mindset is a marathon, not a sprint. Give yourself time to heal, recover, and restart.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,832 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 30/305 mile challenge, WHD Chest & Triceps + HIIT and Core Challenge Week 8, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after work.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    Ginnaboots: Good morning.