Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. Storming this morning but nice now. Yesterday on an eating binge, don't know why but doing better today. Have a great rest of the day. Hugs and blessings.

Today's Inspiration:
    “The way to get confidence is to be confident. Believe in yourself, and others will believe in you too.”
    - Jack James
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been struggling for a week to do anything that pertains to my healthy journey. I was in a funk unless I was with friends. I slept and laid around and ate most of the time. Thursday, Friday and Saturday was spent out with friends. 2 get togethers and 1 concert. Hubbies attitude didn't help any either. Do to this I gained again. At least not as much as I thought I would.

Last night after talking to a friend I went to bed with a plan. It worked for most of what I planned to do. I even got a walk in that wasn't planned as the rain had stopped for a bit. Today another friend told me it was time to get some perspective and shared hers. Here is my response to her: Such a great idea! Let's see I have lost over 90 lbs since the beginning of my journey in 2018. I am down from a 3x to a large shirt. I am in a large or size 16 pants from a 28. As I was writing this I wanted to add the negatives that have happened but I am refusing to acknowledge those thoughts. I will not feel sorry for myself. I have allowed myself to hurt myself long enough it's time to buck up and geter done.

Tomorrow I will get up when the alarm goes off. I will do something productive until it is time to go for my walk. I will go for my walk. I will have breakfast. I will complete my workouts. I will do chores that make me feel productive and help me enjoy the beautiful weather that's predicted.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,600 Member
    Options
    ntlcisghs20a.jpg
    planes planes and more planes, have been flying in and out all day over my head almost !! I got the above pics standing on the corner across from the little park by me. I did not even have to leave home pretty well. Every 2 - 3 minutes a plane is going up eihter big or small ! They were doing this all night too and kept me awake. I hope I can sleep tonight, I might just close my window - I like to keep it open but the noise of the planes is not fun when you are tying to get to sleep!
    I hope you all had a good day today and you found some fun things to do! Have a good night.
    eqi20epqdw9t.gif

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Yesterday was a good first day. I am a little nervous going back today but not much. I will learn everyone's names eventually. I am just nervous at asking names again. Especially if I need help with something.

@ginnaboots - The first day was nerve wracking for sure, but went well. Lots of training videos so I am not sure if I will like the new job or not since I am not actually doing the job just learning the company stuff right now.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is great to acknowledge the good and not the negative. There is a lot of negative and we all know it happens but we should not dwell on it. Think if everything you have done.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I hope those changes are for the better, and that they make you feel better. I know health issues can be a struggle and I am rooting for you. We are all here for you.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It’s 36 feels like 30 with a high of 58 today. Insight Timer Quote: Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.—Steve Maraboli. I AM: 8 choose to surround myself with beautiful, healthy, and supportive individuals. Axe Sharpening: The best views come after the toughest climbs.—Michael Schrader 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Do a body-scan meditation and really notice how your body feels. Fitness Quote: I don’t believe in Destiny, Fate or Luck. I believe in Opportunity, Hunger and Action.—Joey Swoll gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Tough times cone and go, but blessings stay with you.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,432 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 37/305 and WHD Chest & Triceps + HIIT after breakfast and Truck Unload at work later this morning.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. yesterday, it rained on and off, there were thunderstorms and, in some places, hail came down. some areas in the city i live in got flooded. where i live there was no flooding. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. later in the morning i did my strength training workout. in a while, i will be going for a long walk. later on, i will be doing some dancing to 80's music. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you so much for your support!

I am checking in early as I am going to Church tonight. This also means dinner won't be till after 8 pm. This doesn't bother me to much as it will keep me from snacking. But it will make for a later night. Anyways, today has been great! Stuck to my plan and feel productive. Dishes almost caught up, laundry hung on line and another almost finished. Also got most of dinner ready so won't take long when I get home.

Tomorrow's commitment: I will get up when the alarm goes off. I will do some exercise before my walk. I will go for my walk. I will got to Church. I will complete my workouts after Church. I will do cleaning after that.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you so much for your support!

I am checking in early as I am going to Church tonight. This also means dinner won't be till after 8 pm. This doesn't bother me to much as it will keep me from snacking. But it will make for a later night. Anyways, today has been great! Stuck to my plan and feel productive. Dishes almost caught up, laundry hung on line and another almost finished. Also got most of dinner ready so won't take long when I get home.

Tomorrow's commitment: I will get up when the alarm goes off. I will do some exercise before my walk. I will go for my walk. I will got to Church. I will complete my workouts after Church. I will do cleaning after that.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    4sfy9q47h78f.png
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good evenin
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,506 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, how did it go? At my last job it was ALL training at first by video and tests. I HATED that, but I scored high on the tests. When I did start to train in person I realized how valuable the videos were though most of them seemed like NONSENSE!! LOL!!! You'll do well. TY TY TY TY for understanding. I need to be up in 7 hours, I SHOULD BE OFF the computer!
    @All others, enjoy the day!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am going to have a good day. I think it will be going by really quick. It is my first Friday at my new job. I am wondering how it will all go.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - The learning is so easy. I am scoring high on the learning assessments. Which is good. I am happy with it. I do hope you get better soon.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day,

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It’s 33 feels like 33 with a high of 66 today. Insight Timer Quote: The first wealth is health.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I express who I am, without hesitation. Axe Sharpening: There is strength to be found in going through the struggle.—Rachel Brown 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get natural light early in the day. Dim the lights in the evening. Fitness Quote: Motivate the mind, the body will follow.—MrTyreat mrgreatfitness.co Motivational Quote: When you think you need proof that the Universe is working for you, just look around. So much of what you have is what you once prayed for.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,189 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 38/305 and WHD Glutes & Shoulders in the gym this afternoon.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,115 Member
    Options
    A day late and a dollar short but all is well!
    Thursday's Eats
    Tarragon Chicken Salad Sub ~ Grilled Chicken Salad (at the baseball field) ~ Caramel Rice Cakes with Chocolate Hummus
    uqq83wfhws76.jpg
    Have a Fabulous Friday!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    a731cusrsc7h.jpg

• CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today went well. Changed a few things around to work out better. All my exercises except my walk was completed before Church. After Church I went for my walk. Got a few other things done but not much today. Just happened to check my online school account and discovered that they finally sent my books on the 5th of April. Guess they didn't learn anything about notifying people when they're not expecting them. My Son is here till Tuesday but has to work tonight and tomorrow. This is the first year that we haven't celebrated Easter with the big family on Easter. But I have a nice meal planned for dinner.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,506 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, Hope work went well today. TY TY TY today went well.
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!! Any weekend plans?
    @Catwmncat ,,, LOVE that sandwich!! Looks so good!!!
    @Kurtize ,, Hope you also enjoy the weekend.
    @Cseguin2 ,,, WOOHOO on the walking! Nice job!! COOL on the books coming!! ENJOY your S being with you!!!