Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    @trooworld if you're still on here weigh in quick!! I would hate to give you a NWI if you just forgot :wink: if you need the week excused, let me know
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,976 Member
    Options
    Diesel is adorable 😍
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Forgot to weigh in today. I will check in with an update tomorrow.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 I'm pretty sure the smile was a glitch in the system from the upload.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the whole team for achieving 2nd place by percentage and pounds! A special shout-out to @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @AustinRuadhain for leading the way, way to go!

@jugar Oh crud! I totally forgot, I'm so sorry! Please just give me a NWI darnit. My bad!!! I was busy and dreaming of the new dog to be lol.

@txcritter69 @sleepygirl79 @rodgerd27 @AmbersWay Congrats on the losses!

@txcritter69 Thank you! I am very excited, too. I wish the rescue would keep us more up-to-date: I texted them yesterday to see if everything was confirmed and they said yes and they would give me the details shortly. Well that was at 1pm yesterday and I still don't have the details. :/ Thanks, yeah it's one thing after another. Sorry about your weather. Yeah, the night out wasn't as I dreamed it would be but it was still inspiring! OMG is that Diesel? He's so cute!!! <3 What a beauty. Please post if you take more pics of him in the flowers! Good luck with the sleep schedule.

@DrewsAnna You look gorgeous! Great picture.

@19shmoo69 What a handsome pic! I like your hair and makeup! ;)

@Katmary71 LOL YES!!! Thank you! That salad was delicious. That's a good point about it's almost over. And all the flowers are nice. I'm ready for it to be spring! I just looked it up and today is the first day of spring, yay! Have a great Monday! Good job with your no zeros.

@sleepygirl79 HAHAHA that looks like the cutest beast! I can see why he gets you out in the bad weather.

Hi all. Today's the day: we pick up Violet tonight! I am so excited. The birthday celebration went well yesterday, I had a small piece of lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and some pizza.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: Ate responsibly at the birthday celebration.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in

Username: AustinRuadhain
    Weigh-in: Mondays
    SW: 265.2
    PW: 206.1
    CW: 204.8

Hurray for being in the green. Onwards!

My no zeros for Sunday:
    🟢 Eating fruits and vegetables
    🟢 Fasting window (aiming for 17-7)
    🟢 Steps
    🟢 Hydration
    No decluttering work yesterday, and no martial arts practice yesterday. The martial arts was a "still recovering" thing, as I went to class (2 1/2 hours) on Saturday. My legs are still tired.

Not exactly a no zero, but I went to a housewarming party yesterday and successfully skipped eating things that were off plan.

I enjoyed spring break and see that I did less catch-up than I might have. There's lot of work to do today. am going to catch up on messages here first.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82 and @sleepygirl79 - Happy Monday! I hope your weekend went well. Congratulations on being on the leaderboard!

@trooworld - Yay to eating responsibly at the birthday celebration!
    It is so cute that you are so busy with dog dreams. I hope picking up Violet went well!

@JenAWhite - Onwards! You basically held steady, which is a great start for this week. Happy new spring, right back atcha!

@sleepygirl79 - Your walk-loving beast is gorgeous. Wow! We all want hair that nice, I think.
    Hurray for being down for the week!

@AmbersWay - Hurray for being down some more. And down over 17 pounds now -- that's fabulous!
    Let's both torch it on Stridekick this week!
    "I’m quite weak from being like a lethargic lizard for 6 years..." -- this made me laugh. Booyah to your having new weights and making yourself sore with them!
    Martial arts -- At our martial arts school, we train using multiple styles of martial arts. On Saturday, class included work on Koarean and Chinese forms and some long staff training. My muscles are still tired today.
    If you are curious: https://blankenshipmartialarts.com/curriculum/

@Katmary71 - Armenian pastries sounbd dangerously delicious! I hoe that your parents didn't leave you too large a box.

@19shmoo69 - You have a great smile! Even without makeup. ;-) Is that a vacation pic? My memory (perhaps wrong) is that you live in a greener place than that.

@JenAWhite - Thanks for inviting me to the Stridekick challenge. I am loving those!

@rodgerd27 - Hurray for being down this week!

@DrewsAnna - You look great! So glad that you are experimenting with ways to shift our mood. **hugs**

@txcritter69 - I looked your paint colors up. Nice! It's great that your husband needs new shirts - wow! Have fun shopping for shirts with him next month. (I love doing that.)
    Also -- I love the vintage truck and the bluebonnets in the picture behind Diesel. It looks like a perfect central Texas spring!
    Hurray for being down for the week!

@micaroo4 - How are you and your husband doing?
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain thanks. Good job on your loss too!
    If you want hair like my dog, I have a bunch of it all over my floors.
This discussion has been closed.