lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    DAILY CHECK IN:
    WEDNESDAY 03/22
    - Calories: 1206 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 112 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: no; though, I did re-stack a half a cord of wood.
    - Protein: 90 g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 9 g (25 goal)
    - THOUGHTS: just when I think “I’ve got this”, I realize that I, in fact DO NOT got this. It took everything I had to get active today. If it wasn’t for stacking wood, I may not have gotten 10k steps. I snacked more than I should have today. I had to remind myself numerous times that I want to have a healthy life and that I have goals. I had to silence and shut down a myriad of excuses I had lined up. I feel stronger because I plowed right through the negativity. Every day really does bring new challenges and new opportunities to succeed. I’m glad I chose me today. But dang it was hard.

STEPS:
    03/19: 12,094
    03/20: 23,417
    03/21: 12,021
    03/22: 13.180

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Look at your steps. Lots of movement. You pushed through the negative thoughts and stacked all the wood. I think that would be a pretty darn good workout. Why do you think you snacked too much? Your calories are low. You would have earned a ton of calories while stacking the wood.
    I see my podiatrist this afternoon ... I am 95% sure I will be having a 4th surgery ... I have had 2 infections where the rod is ... I do believe I am allergic to certain metals .. I so wants this behind me so that I can start walking again with my daughter and 2 dogs... and start PT
    I see you have to get surgery again. That is terrible. Hugs.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited March 2023
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 231
    CW 230
    just call me Pooh.

Nice loss!
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

CW: 153.7
    PW: 153.3

Up a bit this week but the only surprise is that it's not more. I usually have a handle on activity/exercise but rarely can do that in parallel with consistent nutrition. One day...

I was just saying yesterday I can’t seem to sync exercise and nutrition.

@lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw:252.4
    Cw:250.2

Thank you!!

Fantastic!
    Friday weigh in

Cw 181.4
    Pw 181.6

My weight loss has really slowed down :(
    I have 2 choices, up my exercise or set my goal weight at 182lb (94lb loss).
    I'll wait till the end of the month then decide :)

There is one more week to the March challenge so let me know next Friday if you want to be moved to maintenance. If you decide to start maintenance I need a maintenance range. If you go over your top range for two weeks we move you back to the main team until you are back down. You still weigh in weekly.
    @lindamtuck2018

PW:195
    CW: 194

Not been my best week food wise as having a little too many 'extras' in the form of some gorgeous fresh sourdough bread and homemade blondies. That 1lb off was by the skin of my teeth. But positive framing: I got to eat delicious things while not going completely crazy and didn't gain weight. Yay!

Nice loss! Love the way you look at it. Everything is ok in moderation.

itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 219.1
    CW: 218.1

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

3/19 - 8,772
    3/20 - 9,024
    3/21 - 12,459
    3/22 - 4,082
    3/23 - 10,094

Congrats on the loss!
    Here is this week's weigh in info

Sick again... progress has slowed. Though, still not sure how much lower I'm aiming for. Perhaps another 2lbs?? I'll know when I'm there.

User: justlog2day
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 144.5 lbs
    CW: 144.1 lbs

Feel better soon.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 320
    CW: 319

Great weigh in.
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 219.1
    CW: 218.1

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

3/19 - 8,772
    3/20 - 9,024
    3/21 - 12,459
    3/22 - 4,082
    3/23 - 10,094

Look at you go!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    Steps: 3,919
    Sleep: 👍👍👍👍❌
    Log food: 👍👍👍❌👍
    Exercise: 👍

PW: 199.2
    CW: 198

I am happy with the loss but I keep having a voice in my head saying your cheating. It’s funny I dont feel that about others who have been on Ozempic to lose weight. I just hope the ozempic is going to help me have a better relationship with food. On the days I didn’t have nausea I was still full faster and ate less. Last night, I barely slept but I didn’t eat or binge in middle of the night. That is progress. Also, second Friday of asking hubby not bring me home a chocolate bar. Further progress!

Happy FriYAY!

Here, let me help.

YOU. ARE. NOT. CHEATING!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    @megan_smartiepants1970
    Step Challenge
    Round 4 (goal 12000)

3/19 12755
    3/20 14446
    3/21 8542
    3/22 10764
    3/23 9432

• GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    NSV: A woman just called out of her top floor window to me as I passed to tell me how well I am doing and how I look smaller every time she sees me! I have never seen this woman before in my life :D so I guess I should be more aware who might be watching me on my walks lol

OMGosh what a great NSV! Yes. You never know who is watching. Or, who you are inspiring ❤️
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,919
    Sleep: 👍👍👍👍❌
    Log food: 👍👍👍❌👍
    Exercise: 👍

PW: 199.2
    CW: 198

I am happy with the loss but I keep having a voice in my head saying your cheating. It’s funny I dont feel that about others who have been on Ozempic to lose weight. I just hope the ozempic is going to help me have a better relationship with food. On the days I didn’t have nausea I was still full faster and ate less. Last night, I barely slept but I didn’t eat or binge in middle of the night. That is progress. Also, second Friday of asking hubby not bring me home a chocolate bar. Further progress!

Happy FriYAY!

Here, let me help.

YOU. ARE. NOT. CHEATING!

Thank you. I just had a long chat with my friend about this. She set me straight.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    NSV: A woman just called out of her top floor window to me as I passed to tell me how well I am doing and how I look smaller every time she sees me! I have never seen this woman before in my life :D so I guess I should be more aware who might be watching me on my walks lol

Great NSV!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw:252.4
    Cw:250.2

Thank you!!

Excellent!
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    Here is this week's weigh in info

Sick again... progress has slowed. Though, still not sure how much lower I'm aiming for. Perhaps another 2lbs?? I'll know when I'm there.

User: justlog2day
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 144.5 lbs
    CW: 144.1 lbs

Talk to your Doctor about it. That's what I did
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Not been my best week food wise as having a little too many 'extras' in the form of some gorgeous fresh sourdough bread and homemade blondies. That 1lb off was by the skin of my teeth. But positive framing: I got to eat delicious things while not going completely crazy and didn't gain weight. Yay!

1 pound down is fantastic!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,112 Member
    Options
    4th surgery happening on Friday the 31st ..I really hope this is the last one

Ohhh Megan, this is turning into a nightmare. Really hope this will be the last surgery and you heal quickly xxx

Thank you so much ... I really hope this is the last one too ...its getting really old ...It all started on 10/8/22 when I fell into a crater that my dogs created when I broke my ankle and tore ligaments and tendons... I sooooo want this behind me
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,112 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    DAILY CHECK IN:
    WEDNESDAY 03/22
    - Calories: 1206 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 112 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: no; though, I did re-stack a half a cord of wood.
    - Protein: 90 g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 9 g (25 goal)
    - THOUGHTS: just when I think “I’ve got this”, I realize that I, in fact DO NOT got this. It took everything I had to get active today. If it wasn’t for stacking wood, I may not have gotten 10k steps. I snacked more than I should have today. I had to remind myself numerous times that I want to have a healthy life and that I have goals. I had to silence and shut down a myriad of excuses I had lined up. I feel stronger because I plowed right through the negativity. Every day really does bring new challenges and new opportunities to succeed. I’m glad I chose me today. But dang it was hard.

STEPS:
    03/19: 12,094
    03/20: 23,417
    03/21: 12,021
    03/22: 13.180

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Look at your steps. Lots of movement. You pushed through the negative thoughts and stacked all the wood. I think that would be a pretty darn good workout. Why do you think you snacked too much? Your calories are low. You would have earned a ton of calories while stacking the wood.
    I see my podiatrist this afternoon ... I am 95% sure I will be having a 4th surgery ... I have had 2 infections where the rod is ... I do believe I am allergic to certain metals .. I so wants this behind me so that I can start walking again with my daughter and 2 dogs... and start PT
    I see you have to get surgery again. That is terrible. Hugs.

Yep I do ...Next Friday ...Thanks Hugs back

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

I love your attitude. And, you can send over some of that sourdough, lol.

This discussion has been closed.