HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options

Replies

• titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I think our group is fading away😕
    Have we all lost interest or just burned out?
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I am deciding what to do. My reason for losing weight was to get myself into the best possible shape I could to try to delay future medical issues. I have not reached my goal weight, but I think that further weight loss would be for reasons of vanity. I'm not sure that I care to do it. I see my PCP for my yearly physical tomorrow and am sure that she will order blood work. If there is anything off in my labs or or my blood pressure is up, etc., I will continue to push on. If not, I don't know. I feel great physically where I am.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am currently on holiday and Internet has not been working should be back tomorrow.
    My weight was the same but after this week probably not.
    Hope your all doing ok, we all get to the point when we want to give up but hang in there, even if your not losing weight it's,about keeping fit.

• annliz23
    Options
    if you want to stop this thread it's ok but its lovely it's just a few I have been on a few and there is so many I can't keep up with the comments. Take care everyone
  • annliz23
    Options
    ideals

maybe just comment once a week or more if you want but be there for each other in times of need to support as we all need it as we get older. Just an idea
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, it is great that you have lost all your weight. Congratulations!!!

I have to keep tracking. I didnt this past week and I am
    Up two pounds. I miss the encouragement
    I have always gotten from
    Daily check ins with this group. So I will keep checking in, even if I am the only one.
    I ate badly and didnt exercise this week. Now my knees are screaming, I can hardly walk, and my weight is up. I have to find a way to take charge again. Ann, are any of your other groups helpful?
  • annliz23
    Options
    I am with Hogwarts challenge which runs for a term its quite intensive at times but keeps me on my toes. I am also with Lose a pound a week. I just normally use the charts to record but there are the challenges they put on too.

I will have put on a few pounds,as I have been eating holiday food so I will have to make a real effort this week.

Good luck
  • rstanford3
    Options
    sdpuflcpditf.png
  • rstanford3
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    ideals

maybe just comment once a week or more if you want but be there for each other in times of need to support as we all need it as we get older. Just an idea

I don't seem to have the energy for daily check-ins, but I do like Ann's suggestion.
    My physical went well. MyPCP was pleased with my weight loss once I assured her that it was intentional. Weight is down 0.4 this weekend. I think I'd like to continue to take off weight, but will be fine if it comes off very slowly. I don't want to keep beating myself up if my weight doesn't go down.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I have a new grandbaby! Jack came yesterday morning and is a healthy 7 1/2 pounder, even though he is 3 weeks early. His mom had gestational diabetes plus pre-eclampsia, so she is glad to not be pregnant anymore. This is grandboy #7 and the 8th grandchild. I am so very blessed!

I didnt weigh this week since my d-i-l was hospitalized and I was staying at their house with the 4 year old grandgirl. Eating has been haphazard for me the last few days. I will carch up next week.

Randi, so glad you sre sticking with us. I really miss Gerri and EJ. Any success I have thus far is due to the continued encouragement and challenges of this group. Thank you Ann for a hold it together plan.
  • annliz23
    Options
    congratulations on the new baby, cat

Up 1 pounds this week
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Congratulations Cat!! Don’t worry. You’ll get back on track as things settle down.
    Ann, you were on holiday. You’ll get back on track.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Trying for 10,000 steps a day so far so good.
    Push yourselves you can do this.
    I must eat more fruit, well that's my aim.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Cant do steps until I get my new knee, but I am in for tryimgbto eat more fruit. Yesterday I had blueberries, strawberries, an orange and a banana. How many servings a day should we aim for?
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Ugh! I posted in the wrong place. So, here it is again - the ugly truth!
    Up 2!!! But, I can't get my rings on, so I'm pretty sure this is a water weight gain.
    Wishing you both a fantastic week.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Did I post in the wrong place too😬
    Up 2 pounds die to poor food choices, no exercise, and deliciously bad stuff in an Italian restaurant. What s worthless gluttonous bum I was last week. Now it will take me two weeks to get it off.
    I am
    Going to eat properly, track calories and exercise if it kills me this week! I had two eggs for breakfast (daughter has chickens) and no toast. Trying hard today!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Stayed the same weight but my clothes are fitting better so win win
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Finished eating for today. 1100 calories and slugged out my time on the elliptical machine plus went through my physical therapy exercises. Monday was a good day for me.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Great job, Cat!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I had my CTscan today. They use the images for a 3D computer generated model of my knee. They use it to make the parts for my knee replacement. I thought that was pretty interesting. The pain gets a little worse every day. I sm starting to look forward to the surgery. My blood pressure is still all over the place, so they added a third medicine to take twice a day. I am starting to feel like a junkie. Hope this does the trick. If my BP is bad, they wont do the surgery.
    I did manage 20 minutes on the elliptical and a bit of isometric exercises today. Didnt track calories but did eat carefully. It’s been a long day. I’m headed to bed.