HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Ate well yesterday and stayed under my 1250 calories, drank more water and got 2 walks in nut to hot today to get 2 walks I'm so an evening walk.
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ate okay. Met exercise goals. Good day today.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Down 2 pounds 😊
  • annliz23
    Options
    Down half a pound
  • annliz23
    Options
    Aiming to get my target of 10,000 steos in a day this week.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Happy June, everyone! New month, fresh start.
    Cat, is your surgery still set for the 13th?
    Ann, good luck with those 10,000 steps.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    June 13. I am in the middle of lots of tests to make sure I am
    Fit for surgery. I admit to stress eating 😕
  • annliz23
    Options
    Don't worry Cat you can do this.
    Randi, hope your doing well?
    I hit all my 10,000 a day and dud 96,000 for the week so super happy now need to work on my pot belly and flabby arms so I aim this week to do more strength exercise.
    Have a good week folks.
  • rstanford3
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Ann, keep up the good work. How is the strength training going? I find it boring, so I treat myself to a favorite show while I do it.
    Cat, I'll be thinking of you and hoping that your recovery from tomorrow's surgery is speedy and uneventful. When you feel up to it, please drop a line to let us know how you are doing.
    I'm no longer reporting my weight, weight loss/gain, or even trying to lose weight. I am exercising, eating well, tracking to keep my calories below 2000 per day, and continuing to work on my fitness. I'm still available to cheer you on and offer support as needed. <3
  • annliz23
    Options
    I am persevering with the strength training but getting a bit fed up so might try something else not sure what but probably more yoga.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Shout out to Cat - Hope you are comfortable and doing well!
    Ann, why are you getting fed up? Are you still hanging in there with the strength training? It's so good for you.
    Hubby and I just celebrated our 39th anniversary, so calorie intake today was a bit higher than I might have liked, but not terrible. I'll get back on track tomorrow.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
    I think I am fed uo because I used to have 2 spare rooms in my house one a games room where I exercised and the other I could go in to be quiet or meditate bit since my son came back both rooms have all his things in so I only have the lounge and the dig won't let me exercise much as he thinks it's play time and starts jumping on me. Don't worry I will find a way.
    Hope everything is good for all of you.
    I wasn't sure if this group was going to carry on or not.
  • rstanford3
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hi Ann. I think the group may be limping along right now, but we all want to support each other. I am a person who needs her own space, so I understand how the loss of those rooms would impact you. I hope you have come up with a solution that works for you. Wishing you an active week!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    10 days out. Surgery went well but had a setback with infection on day six. Getting better bit by bit having to keep my stomach full so the abx wont make me throw up. Diet went out the window, but My priorities are different right now.

Happy anniversary Randi. 39 years certainly deserves some celebratory calories!

Ann, I can relate! Our son’s family lived with us for a few months while they were waiting for a rental house. I love them dearly but it was such a relief when they left and I could reclaim my space. At least I always had a date on the calender for getting my house back. Your situation stretches out before you with no end in sight
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Welcome back, Cat! I'm sorry to hear that your post-op course has been complicated by infection. Your priorities certainly are different right now: get rid of the infection, and work on regaining mobility and strength. I hope that all goes smoothly from now on and that your family is taking good care of you.
    Ann, I hope that you are doing well.
    I'm settling in for a rainy day at home. I still have to make my list of things I hope to accomplish today. One thing on the list for sure in boxing up the clothes that no longer fit.
    Have a good weekend!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Up NINE pounds in two weeks since surgery. It takes me half a year to lose that much 😬 I am disgusted with myself. Surely titanium fake knees are lighter than old bone ones. Too much eating and staying off my feet! Back to the doc today. Hope infection is gone and I get cleared to do more.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Cat, do NOT be disgusted with yourself. I'd lay odds that most of that is water weight. As the swelling in your leg improves, the pounds will go flying off.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Started tracking calories again. Dont know how to count physical therapy as exercise, but the therapists come every day and the homework takes me all day long. Not kiddling! Problem is how very slow I go. At least I am moving. I dont use my cane in the house anymore as there is furniture to hold onto if I am about to fall. I will continue to use it outside the house for a while I suspect
  • annliz23
    Options
    Glad you still here folks, my weight is stable , just need to do more
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Stuck to calorie limits today.
    20 minutes on s stationary bike tuning up the new knee.
    Today was a good day.