Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2023

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,074 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @Zaxa2021 :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Sbus12 and @Zaxa2021! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Steps:
    4/22 4,994
    4/23 3,347
    4/24 6,292
    4/25 3,548
    Steps low- spent 4/22 at my parents' home cleaning 1 - sm bedroom not much of steps

4/23 - exhausted from Saturday
    Steps low this week - weather refuses to go higher than 40 and this weekend wind, rain, cold I'm sposed to walk for pancreatic cancer in honor of my husband's fight - I did it last year in pouring rain and wind - I'm not going to this year if it's sposed to be crappy I donated $ already and will pick up my shirt
    Just so sick of this cold weather normal high is 62°
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    80 minutes in the yard and garden makes the perfect kind of day yall.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    cu1omtibjl51.jpg
    Newbies, I can't keep up!!

Welcome to the Shape Shifters Team @Itadakimasu7 @Sbus12 and @Zaxa2021 !! Glad you're here!!
    Take a few minutes if you haven't already and tell us a little about you and your goals for May and beyond. I know you've already been welcomed by many others, but just wanted to say Hey!

Please go back and read the FAQ file on pg 1 of this thread and if you still have questions, just post them. Someone or multiple someones will chime in.

I wish you luck in May with your first goals! Let us know what we can do to help support you!

Jessica :blush:
    Co-Captain
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    Another new member coming your way - welcome @ganival !
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters and welcome to all the new members! Here is the daily card. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    jqbbhcimzi52.jpg
  • Pupowl
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Just finished the garden work for now. I still need to tidy up a bit around the lavender, but I don't have any tree bark left. Maybe I will get some more with my dad next week so I can finish that little bit. Quite happy with the rest of it though, but it was exhausting.
    d6ogtb2yd7l6.jpg
    e0edkgudb46g.jpg
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Welcome @dcresider! Congratulations on your retirement! I live nearby in Alexandria, VA and spend a lot of time in DC for work. It’s always great to have new members!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi @PatriceFitnessPal - Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad there's someone near me.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @ganival, send me a fr. I do the open diary as well, and use my diary to help me meal plan and prep.

Spring rains today yall. Tenderness in the joints. Or as I've always heard, rain bones predicted.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    @pupowl LOVE today's card and your garden/yard looks amazing! I love the metal art on the fence...gorgeous!

Hope everyone had a great Friday Eve today! My day was too busy, but productive. Pushed myself on walking today, but garmin defaults to running when I speed walk on the treadmill...trust me...it's always walking.

No choice but to eat out today, but I did ok on choices and calories...

Tomorrow is Friday...WHEW!!! Can't wait for the weekend to begin!!

Jessica :smiley:
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you! Could you excuse me from weigh in this week? I hope you have a nice weekend. <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the daily card. Happy Friday everyone <3
    e6yxv4nqxsz5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.