Just seeing how everyone is doing?

SunnyCin
SunnyCin Posts: 9 Member
I hope everyone is doing well. I have been sick with an upper respiratory thing for almost a month I didn’t test positive for Covid. I still have a lingering cough. I did not follow my healthy eating plan, nor exercise I’m just getting back to it. How are y’all doing with your plans to get fit? I think I need some inspiration. 🙂

Answers

• megd44
    megd44 Posts: 115 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race is my tag line right now. Eating is going really well, but still having beer so....if I stopped that I would probably hit my goal weight be mud May. But, since I know I will have some beer or wine weekly, that is just a recipe for drop and add.

I have changed some of the timing of what I am eating and when as well as my exercise pattern. My hubby said he can see a difference in my body, so I will take that as a NSV. I also feel better - better sleep, more energy.

Tomorrow is weigh and measurements, so I will see if it is working in that way too.

Hopefully your upper respiratory issues clear up. For now, focus on your health and eating nutritional foods. Everything else will come in time. You've got this!
  • SunnyCin
    SunnyCin Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you for replying Meg!! I’m still fighting this thing. I am back at the gym this week. I’m just coughing when I’m there - a little bit. Congratulations on your successes! That’s great that you are noticing changes! My blood pressure was doing really well until I caught this bug. Happy to be getting back on track. I’m back on my nutrition plan this week which helps.
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 115 Member
    Great to hear you are back at it SunnyCin!! Sorry that you are still fighting that bug. Hopefully being back in the gym and the nutrition plan will make it go away for good