Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Itakimasu7, Tuesday Weight in

… Loss: 3.3lbs

Wow! 🤩— You’re going to have to prepare another speech! It looks as though you might be destined for another leader board appearance! 🏆
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    Nice photos @Cyncia85! I’ve heard many dry spots are predicting rainfall so I hope the rains are gentle and replenish the water only where you need it 🌦️
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Going to see my Doctor in the morning...absolutely detest going to the doctor, so think of me for a moment around 8am ET if you're so inclined...going straight to work afterward...hoping my Doctor is proud of the changes I've made...hope she doesn't ask me to do a whole list of new things...I'm still getting used to the 10k daily steps and strength exercises...working harder on nutrition...

I'm determined to get this poundage off!!
    Jessica

I’m sure your doctor is going to be happy about all the progress and positive changes you’ve made. Good for you — taking care of your health and prioritizing preventive care is so important! I’ll be cheering for you tomorrow/ Wednesday at 8am!
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    Weigh day
    PW 179.8
    CW 179.1

6/17 steps 8855

@Sbus12 Hey there...just checking, but you do know that your weigh day is on Mondays, right? Is that correct? Why are you weighing in a day early? Let me know if you want your day switched to Sundays, ok?
    Jessica

Hi @jessicakrall8 , I realized I chose Monday originally but I have always been weighing in on Sunday. I’ll go with Monday from now on. Thanks!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the card for today. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    ts1yzk3d7sj2.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    Please excuse me for Weigh in out of town
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal and @jessicakrall8
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I can’t believe I am starting a whole new chapter — moving and Jazzercise — but I am loving every minute of it!
This discussion has been closed.