Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - You're getting a lot done during your time at home. It's a comforting feeling when the car is tuned and ready for a trip. Recently, I was on my way out and my car door wouldn't open because my battery was dead. I used my husband's car at the last minute and then charged it when I got home. I was fortunate to have another car available to use while my husband worked from home. He often has lunch with clients or friends doing similar work, so I was glad he didn't need the car in the morning.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation time from work!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    June 13th Steps = 8675
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @kodakslim - Wow! 🤩 Good for you. That’s quite an increase in steps! I’m glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying the nice weather and walking more outdoors. Keep up the good work!

Do you have to take any classes over the summer or do you have an extended holiday?

Enjoy!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    June 14th steps = 10,170
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 - Have a wonderful trip!

I hope you can find an apartment soon so you can enjoy more time together without the commute. Have fun!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh in report:

Name - PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day - Thursday
    PW - 134.1
    CW - 134.6

SW - 168
    LtD - 33.4

I exercised a lot more this week but there were also a few days when I exceeded my daily calorie intake in a BIG way. Last Friday, I had a meeting and the lunch included a couple of cookies I wouldn’t usually have, and then I went to a graduation party and over indulged. I’m fairly confident that this past week is an anomaly - and my macro nutrients were in decent balance - but I sometimes worry about the social get-togethers that seem to lead to more alcohol and calories.

I’m glad we’re interacting more since the height of pandemic isolation, but I’ll need to build better eating habits during work meetings and time with friends and family. Hope all is well with you, Shape Shifters!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,108 Member
    Options
    We lost Buddy Tuesday during the night. It was a pretty rough day yesterday. Even though it was expected, it was still difficult.

Below are a couple of pictures. He loved to coach me on the treadmill.

@SavageMrsMoose I am SO sorry for the loss of your sweet Buddy...he was a beautiful baby. I hope your memories of happier times with him throughout the many years, will soon bring you peace and a smile to your face. I truly believe that heaven is filled with all things that make us happy and includes our fur babies...you'll see him again someday. **big hugs**
    Jessica
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    We lost Buddy Tuesday during the night. It was a pretty rough day yesterday. Even though it was expected, it was still difficult.

03l5olatbga3.jpg
    qgob1a9o422g.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are such a huge part of our lives, and saying goodbye is so hard.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options

03l5olatbga3.jpg
    qgob1a9o422g.jpg

OMG😞😪 so sorry - big hugs💕💕💕
This discussion has been closed.