Options
    ganival
    friday

cw 174.4
    pw 175.4
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in. I apologize for the late posting— again!

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 137.1
    CW: 136.1

SW: 168
    LtD: 31.9

I had a work project that kept me busy this week and my cousin’s family stayed here for a couple of days to break up their long drive. It was nice to see them and I’m ready for the weekend!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 143.6
    CW 144.4
    Not what I was expecting but onwards & hopefully downwards !!
    Have a great Saturday all ❤️
    It's another rainy day here in the UK going to a carnival in the place where I grew up.Hope the rain keeps off for the parade,should be fun.☂️
  • Jlswensen
    Jlswensen Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jlswensen
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    PW: 212.9
    CW: 212.1

Well - this week was pretty rough. I didn’t feel great, the weather was uncooperative (too hot/humid & storms) with my running plans and I don’t have a clue what I was thinking with some of my food choices. This week I’ll be focusing on the basics - sleep and water for health, being consistent with my training plan (I have a treadmill I just do t like running on it), and logging food choices before I put something in my mouth to see if it’s a good choice rather than afterwards.

Even with all that - I still had a small loss this week and am still on a downward trend. This is a gradual process and there will be bumps along the way. I’m counting last week as a speed bump - something that makes you slow down and check in.
  • JScottJr1988
    JScottJr1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I finished two more puzzles. Yes, I made a Christmas puzzle in July. :p I loved it. It's too bad it is hard to find this brand in the Netherlands. When they do stock somewhere, they are pretty expensive. The round one was really fast and very fun. Tinus was being cute, sitting all proper looking out the window at the birds. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    k5vt8soos8aj.jpg
    lbwhiyh29ibv.jpg
    jfh0o8ny22pt.jpg

My Mom loves doing puzzles also. That’s cool.
  • JScottJr1988
    JScottJr1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Morning party ppl!!! Went to the gym this morning. Worked on my arms and am starting to get some cross fit forms under my belt. I had a cheat day yesterday 😅….The gym went well. Have to gain control over my eating habits for my weigh on Wednesday. Hope you have a peaceful weekend everyone.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    We are missing 3 weigh ins this week!
    @Walela617
    @cortexarticle8797 2x
    @SavageMrsMoose
    Please check in asap, thank you.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    steps for Thursday 13th 4868
    Friday 14th 4602
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 386 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Walela617
    Sorry I'm so late for week 2 weigh in and thanks for the reminder!

WI Day: Sunday
    PW: 152.6 (7/02 - WK 1)
    CW: 152.6 (7/09 - WK 2)

LTD: 2.2 (Since Sunday, 6/25)

I will post my Week 3 WI tomorrow, 7/16.

(I understand that the final date for July weigh-ins will be Saturday, July 29.)

All-time highest weight: 217 lbs. on 2/29/2008 (Currently down 64.4 from 217.)

Have a great weekend! 💗
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Steps:

6/08: 1,740
    6/09: 297
    6/10: 13,911
    6/11: 23,279
    6/12: 11,045
    6/13: 13,771
    6/14: 14,694
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    The July Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 16th. Please join us for a week-long spoiling session with Self-Care Bingo! I know we could all use a little of that! Hope to see you there. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10894949/july-week-3-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,310 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 7/14: 10,118
    Sat 7/15: 10,467
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! It’s raining here so it’s been a good day to focus on cleaning, decluttering, and downsizing. I skipped an opportunity to row yesterday (Saturday) because I was tired after my cousin’s family left. Although I was disappointed, because my schedule has been interrupting with my rowing (which is my main exercise), I was very productive with my downsizing project. I think cleaning out the space for guests helped jumpstart my motivation. I have not been feeling like ‘the person I want to be’ with too much clutter around me. So, I’m feels such relief in both my body and mind as I organize my office space.

My husband feels more comfortable and relaxed with his things close by so there will always be a few places - like his office and his side of the bedroom - that I don’t change. So, I’m not trying to make a statement that one preference is better than another but, for me, the outer calm and inner calm dance together!

On the workout side, we had a personal trainer session yesterday, which involved some stretching that I needed desperately. I feel better because of the stretch and my husband said the exercise helped him sleep well. He’s optimistic that being tired physically after exercise may have helped speed up his recovery from jet lag. He was gone 19 days and returned on Wednesday so we’ll see —

I have pick up soccer during the summer so I hope the field isn’t too wet to play tonight. If it’s still raining, we’ll play anyway, but we have to take a break if there’s lightning, which seems more common in the warmer months.

I hope you are all doing well. Go get those goals!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

h4w28rf8haw8.png
    bsvhwfm6a3qx.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    jp3tbfokyx74.png

By Pounds
    nzjjx49c7aro.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    dyc1hv8pbq9m.png
    jhxjemiur3zt.png

By Pounds
    siaraxd4oe1k.png

Team Winners
    t5s6xxj2gpaf.png
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue (aka Teresa)
    Wk 3 - Sun, Jul 16th
    PW: 173.0
    CW: 171.2
    Lost: 1.8

HW: 182.2
    SW: 178.8 (started with beg May 2023)
    Month 1, May 2023 - End wt = 176.0: loss 2.8
    Month 2, Jun 2023 - End wt = 175.0: loss 1.0
    Month 3, Jul 2023 - So far: loss 3.8
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options
    7acw95mg0gz7.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and honorable mentions from the Shape Shifters team for last week's efforts! WTG!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.