CW: 168.5
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Sunday

PW: 161.6
    CW: 162.8

Hi everyone. Happy July!

I missed my weigh in last week because I was traveling and didn’t have access to a scale. Things have been really busy lately.

Thanks for all the encouragement!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

223rvz4ebfqx.png
    yx9mslbmt68u.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    2wicyh6f2i6d.png

By Pounds
    gcqzvom7xngk.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    s957ic7gpug1.png
    fdarkpzovdv6.png

By Pounds
    a19z7f3cezn9.png

Team Winners
    4sba57jd0utv.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

1qyw85vr8bpe.png
    af5pebduvskv.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ma9zutwj09z0.png

By Pounds
    97e2px61mlai.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    hu4muyp6nskd.png
    3d8thb6rxrvg.png

By Pounds
    dwkzapizpqz5.png

Team Winners
    7s6ar9qzxtnf.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @tammymccrady6278 Happy Canada Day for yesterday! Oh glad the night shifts are almost over.

@19shmoo69 You just haven’t found the right pet!

@fourtherecord Hi Emma, glad you made the start date! You can always post about staying dry with your weather, I’m sure you’re not the only one from the UK if you’d like to do that. Welcome!

@tfelts147 What a great location for the morning walk! I love walking on the beach but my calves always get super tired, I wish I’d walked on the beach when I lived by one for some awesome calves but was busy with school. Sand walking is amazing for the calves!

@DebJ830 Happy July!

Go Mission Slimpossibles for second percentage and most lbs lost for last week of June! Great job for 2nd most lbs down and percentage for all of June!

@DrewsAnna @shaunarlr83 @DJill68 Amazing job being at the top of Team Winners!

@tammymccrady6278 @shaunarlr83 @tfelts147 Great job being top of June winners!

@txcritter69 Hope you have a great and relaxing day!

Hi everyone! Started the day off finishing my book then worked out and watered everything outside. I’m headed out in a few to my brother’s then we’re all going to meet my parents at a BBQ restaurant for a late Father’s Day. Have a wonderful Monday!
  • mareeya88
    mareeya88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    mareeya88
    Sunday
    SW 260
    PW 256
    CW 255

Hello! Recently started dieting... need to seriously get back to counting calories. Nice to meet you all!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Megnolia82 weigh in July 2

SW: 228
    PW: 218
    CW: 217.4

So I actually gained a pound in the past 24 hours however we went to the movies and had a tray of nachos with cheese sauce for supper last night. It sat in my gut like a bowling ball so I feel like it was a lot of water retention that bumped my weight a bit today.

Still the right direction, even if it’s a baby step.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    omgoshhhh .... June closed before I could catch up, and now there's two pages into July :dizzy:

Well, let me get my Sunday weigh-in done. I'll be back to catch up. I will.

@AmbersWay I saw your kind invitation for an ex-pat group that would have great info for my daughter. I'll come back to this, for sure (she's in Turkey now - enjoyed Eid last week!)

@micaroo4 , def going to revisit your comments on Habit Tracker . I'm deep in the weeds making lists of everyones recs lol. Appreciate them so much!

F2F Slimpossibles
    WI Day: Sundays
    SW: 197.9 lbs, Sun 5/28/23 (-4.5)
    PW: 194.7 lbs, Sun 6/25
    CW: 193.4 lbs, Sun 7/02 (-1.3)

OSW: 197.9 lbs, Sun 5/28/23
    EOM 01: 194.7 lbs, Sun 6/25/23 (-3.2 M01, -3.2 ttl)
  • mkksemail
    Options
    @tfelts147 ...... ahhhhh, lovely !! especially since it poured all day where I am :p

- mk :) (Maine)
  • mkksemail
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Good morning
    I always say good morning regardless of the time of day.
    I'm Darren but you can call me whatever you want but just don't call me late for coffee.
    I live in the southern part of the USA.
    I think I'm the only one here that's not a pet person.
    I've been battling weight loss all of my long life. My heaviest was over 312. In the loss I was able to get down to 229 but here I am back up to 276.

I'll stop for now. My mind is heading down the road if negativity.

Coffee for a good morning, with an allowance for pensiveness too:

froth-milk-foam-smiles-in-a-cup-of-coffee-in-morning.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=is&k=20&c=98DtV-A3T5sqdp2Nl7aX3D8fWfmnkwMrCRAkHVp9DpI=

Here's my favorite Happy song. You can't help but smile! Go ahead - get up and clap and dance, I dare ya ... it's irresistable! :D I posted it in so many places, wishing everyone a Happy Sunday! But, I guess once more can't hurt :smiley:

https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM
    Happy Sunday! Share the smile ....

Cheers!
    - mk :)

• AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WI Sunday
    PW 195.4
    CW 195

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail - regarding Habit Tracker: it's for the things you do regularly, not the one time things. It's basically a digital checklist with reminders. It has graphs and data reports to show how you're doing. You know, there's no reason you can't test out two or three of the apps, and then decide which one you like best. Other people's recommendations are irrelevant; yours is the only opinion that matters.
  • mkksemail
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    @mkksemail - regarding Habit Tracker: it's for the things you do regularly, not the one time things. It's basically a digital checklist with reminders. It has graphs and data reports to show how you're doing. You know, there's no reason you can't test out two or three of the apps, and then decide which one you like best. Other people's recommendations are irrelevant; yours is the only opinion that matters.

You are speaking my language :). I think that's what I'm going to do - try out a couple/few of them. Yesterday and today I've been kicking the tires on ToDoist. Yesterday I crossed To Do List off my list.

Boo I did go back to Notepad today to make a list. I'm trying to resist the familiar but clunky and find an app that is designed for the purpose, and thus won't be clunky. yaknowwadimean? :D

Thankyou :)
    - mk
  • micaroo4
    Options
    @mkksemail - I see you are an early riser, like me
  • mkksemail
    Options
    @mkksemail - I see you are an early riser, like me

Good morning! ✨Maybe it won't rain today, right? Lol
  • micaroo4
    Options
    It's raining here right now
  • mkksemail
    Options
    It's raining here right now

Here too, now that you mention it. It's like a slo mo train wreck. Just don't stop! 🤪
This discussion has been closed.