megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Megnolia82 weigh in august 6

PW: 223
    CW: 220.4

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    @SatanLuciferJones @UTMom81 congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! Way to go!

@19shmoo69 @sleepygirl79 @mkksemail Congrats on the losses!

@Katmary71 I hope you are doing okay. HUGS.

@DrewsAnna Oh gosh! That must be awful lol. I hope you figure it out. I'm glad you did better yesterday. Good idea to chop up veggies. Did you get your fruit from Costco? How about movement, did you get any in?

Hi all. I enjoyed my Aqua Zumba class yesterday. The instructor was about 20 minutes late so I took advantage of that time by doing water exercises. I ended up burning 586 cals! I pretty much relaxed the rest of the day. I sat out on my walkway in front of our condo and just stared at the sky. I minimized my dinner so that I could end the day in the green, I was under my calorie goal by 55 calories. I did make my breakfasts for this week: Savory Zucchini Waffles + Morningstar Farms breakfast sausages - https://www.skinnytaste.com/zucchini-waffles/

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

WTG! @SatanLuciferJones, @UTMom81 and @trooworld (pat on back)

@DrewsAnna I do the same thing when it come to eating. I have been try to do breakfast around 9 or 10 am. I am trying to make it part of my morning routine.

@AmbersWay you did go considering all the stress you have been under. YOU GOT THIS!

@trooworld Thank you, yes I have a Cricut. Glad you enjoyed Aqua Zumba. Great job on end your day in the green.

@mkksemail Thank you!

@Katmary71 I hope you are doing better today.

Have a great day everyone!
    GO OUT AND BE AMAZING TODAY!

This month I have 6 goals: AUG 6
    1.) WAKE UP HAPPY! Was a better day.
    2.) Get all my steps in every day. 13,290
    3.) Only eat out once a week. WAS a day for leftovers
    4.) Stop the snacking after 7pm. Had chips😧
    5.) Log food and water intake. Did not do it😧
    6.) Check in daily with my goals.✔

• DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW :161.2
    CW :160.0

I guess I forgot to weigh in last week 🤦🏽‍♀️ This summer has been crazy with travel and schedule changes for us. My husband and I both work from home and now that our only son has graduated from high school, it’s like there’s nothing that ties us to a regular 9-5 type of schedule. It’s taking extra focus to be organized and remember what day of the week it is.
  • maggybd
    maggybd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Yesterday was my worst day of eating since I started this journey. I ate over 3000 calories. It was a combination of not enough sleep, a very stressful day at work and it is extremely hot so I can't go anywhere. I have heat issues so I don't even drive places. When the heat index is 110, even crossing a parking lot is an issue for me. And the heat index was still 109 at 9 pm last night. It will be that bad at least for a week.

So, I am going to switch things around this week. I am going to give up trying to get to 10,000 steps and instead focus on food and water. 2.5 L a day. And I am going to eat the same food every day. It is a good balanced plan with lots of greens. I am also going to post my weight here every day. Today I am back up to 207.4. I gained almost 2 lbs yesterday.

Let's see if I can still get to onederland by August 27
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 Thank you! Great job with your steps!

@DebJB30 I used to occasionally forget to weigh-in. I had to set a reminder in my Google calendar. Congrats on the loss!

@vegan4lyfe2012 It's okay, I'm finding my way through difficult things. Thanks for asking! Violent, I mean Violet lol, she's not getting the chance to be violent: we are keeping them apart (which is a lot of work!). Actually, it's both dogs that are violent. Partially because of the age difference, partially because our older dog just wants to be an only dog I think. :( I have also heard that two female dogs will be more likely to fight. Awww, Snickers! He sounds like he was wonderful. Yes, Aqua Zumba...it was fun, relaxing, and nice to be in the pool! I've been doing a lot of relaxing lately, yes, sitting out staring at the sky was really relaxing! I'm glad to hear Hunter is doing better. Oh gosh about Syd's boyfriend. :/ I'm glad she's leaving him, sorry it had to happen but it sounds for the best. HUGS.

@DJill68 Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Thank you! I'm so sorry for all the trouble with the surgeon. I hope they can see you sooner than a month away. Big HUGS.

Hi all. I left work early for an appointment. After my appt, I decided to take advantage of the time and went to water aerobics about 30 mins away. I didn't like it as much as Aqua Zumba but I did get a nice burn (the music kind of sucked). I came home to a nice, healthy dinner my husband had made. I was over in my cals for the day but with healthy food (except the reduced-calorie ice cream bar!).

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."

3cocr97ll5mx.png
    9ea4ox3c34nz.jpg

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

@vegan4lyfe2012 It's not to late to chime in. I have never heard of German Rock Sugar will have to check that out. I am glad to see Hunter is doing better. So, sorry to hear about your other daughter. What area is she at in Texas. Glad she is getting out of a bad situation. You should never apologize for your WI everyone had set backs. Just move forward.

@Katmary71 So, sorry thing just aren't moving along like they should for you with your pains. It is frustrating when you are in pain and the don t seem to get the process moving quickly to help you to get the pain back under control. I gave you in my thoughts and prayers.

Just a quick stop in, yesterday hubby and I took a drive while having to drop off an engine at the engine repair shop. But before leaving out I got my morning walk in with Diesel. This morning I will 've getting my walk in an then later today I am taking my daughter to the grocery store to help with filling her pantry.

This month I have 6 goals: Aug. 7
    1.) WAKE UP HAPPY! Yesterday was a good day mentally, definitely relaxing
    2.) Get all my steps in every day. 12,612
    3.) Only eat out once a week. We eat out at a Mexican restaurant
    4.) Stop the snacking after 7pm. I had no snacks 😁
    5.) Log food and water intake. Did not track
    6.) Check in daily with my goals.✔

Happy Tuesday
    GO OUT AND BE AMAZING TODAY!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 @Katmary71 - sending you both prayers and hugs with your current situations. You are often on my mind.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    I tried a mug of tea with a half scoop of my vanilla protein powder in it. Not my favorite cup of tea, but at least it upped my protein for today.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    I tried a mug of tea with a half scoop of my vanilla protein powder in it. Not my cup of tea, but at least it upped my protein for today.

I have protein tea every morning - big fan! 🍵
    It doesn't taste at all like tea tho. It was disconcerting when I first tried it, now I'm so used to it, I look forward to my morning protein tea :). I use a half serving of protein powder, with a half serving of nonfat dry milk powder.

- mk :)
    -
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Hugs and cheers and support all around. Read everyone's posts. 💜
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 519 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Username: FushiaKat
    Weigh-In Tuesday
    SW: 245
    Maintenance Goal 135 - 140
    Weeks in maintenance 32 of 52

PW: 138.0
    CW: 135.8

It's strange that I've felt out of control the last few weeks, but maybe that is just because I find maintenance scary. Coming here weekly and posting my weight is helping me to stay motivated.

My News feed is not loading and has not loaded for several day's now. I have reported it to MFP today.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @maggybd I think switching things around is a great idea, I hope this is exactly what you need. I think sometimes the less flexible the goals the worse we struggle. Hope today is going better for you!

@trooworld Is the Aqua Zumba more dancing versus aerobics? I’m glad you got in a good workout even if they had awful taste in music! We need a Prince Aqua Zumba class! It sounds like you had a great day even if it was a little over. I went roller skating a few years ago with my nephews and was thinking the same about the music, I mean they didn’t even play YMCA, where’s the quality tunes?!

@txcritter69 Thank you. Great job with hitting most the goals and getting in your morning walk!

@Cornanda Hugs back atcha, thank you!

@mkksemail I still have to try it in tea but only have chocolate protein powder (I do have an espresso maple tea it could be good in though).

@FushiaKat I’ve read that with a few friends here having trouble reading the feed. I think maintenance is scary because we’re worried of gaining the weight back if we don’t do things right. I know I have that fear, not sure if that could be it for you.

Hi friends. I don’t have much to report, did good with food but I have calories set to 1200 so I tend to be slightly over, I should probably up it for now. Did some gentle stretches and have been in bed reading all day. My cats are loving me laying around because they’re getting a lot of attention!

Have a great Wednesday!
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee I will be skipping this Sundays weigh in.
    Heading on vacation everyone. Wish me luck at the restaurants and lounges. I’ll try to keep logging and make myself somewhat accountable.
This discussion has been closed.