Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 281
    C. W. 278
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I ate terrible all week. By terrible I mean I ate what I wanted when I wanted zero restrictions except for gluten. I hardly exercised like I should. Somehow I lost three pounds.

It doesn't make sense to me.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    @makanacapellocullen Congrats on the loss and getting into a new decade/out of the 300s! Way to go!

@Katmary71 Oh ok. I hope it's better today. Thanks, I love that stretch class! I'm glad you got decent sleep, you sound like you need some. <3 That's interesting that Jasper was curious about the pup. I hope you had a good day.

@19shmoo69 That's interesting. Are you going to play around with what you eat now?

Hi all. I did a little self-care yesterday: I put artificial nails on. They look nice. I usually wear yoga pants and a t-shirt on the weekends but I dressed nicely all day yesterday. It felt good. We went out for a burger last night instead of cooking. It was fun. This morning, we are going to go birdwatching for the first time. It should be a good time and good for steps.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    @trooworld I'm going to try and be on point and exercise like crazy. Be in a state of constant movement. I'm not sure how I can watch YouTube that way , crazy huh?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tj1ubjod3bok.png
    24dmwnig6r7q.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hrfp8v1l5udt.png

By Pounds
    64sd1ulc58rh.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    12uk1ahtljj5.png
    61275ivy67ur.png

By Pounds
    f8cl3v4dibar.png

Team Winners
    21b0yyev1pfc.png
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW 260
    CW - 261
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day Sunday

PW: 158.0
    CW: 157.8

👋 Hello, all. Hope everyone had a good week!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay - (((((hugs))))) I wish I could make a space for you where you could go and just let your brain go blank for 5 minutes. You need to hit the reset button somehow. Remember, you are investing in your own wellbeing. You need to feel good everyday in order to care for those who don't feel so good.
    -Mica
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    @megnolia82 I can't speak for Michigan but I looked at Walmart app for my area and it's available over the counter. Hope that helps

I appreciate this! So guess what… I drove to the States today to get my Bonine. The first pharmacy didn’t have it but the pharmacist directed me to Dramamine with meclizine. So I picked up one package. But I wanted some actual Bonine just to be safe since I know it worked. I stopped at a Walmart pharmacy and found it! Picked up 3 packs. It says “new, faster acting” but it was the only type they had so I didn’t think anything of it.

I got it home and realized the Bonine is diphenhydramine - aka BENADRYL which I can buy at any corner store around here! I feel so stupid! I would have usually checked on my phone if the “faster acting” bonine was the same as the old one but I didn’t have roaming on, and I was so happy to have found it, it never occurred to me it would be a different formula.

So now I have 3 packs of something I don’t need and 1 absolutely precious pack of the thing I didn’t think I needed which is what I actually wanted!

Anyway… the drama! Lol.

On the plus side we had a wonderful lunch at Chili’s (not available in Canada) and I found an amazing salad with around 500cal and no dairy or corn or beans which wouldn’t agree with me at the moment.

Just have to laugh about it now.

• steffibabiie
    steffibabiie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82 glad you were at least able to get one pack! Is it something that you can order and have posted to you, or will customs confiscate it? And the cruise is such a great motivator! Where are you going?

@trooworld I'm currently sitting here in yoga pants and a t-shirt. It's pretty much my daily uniform until it hits summer and it's too hot for anything but light dresses. 😅 But it does feel good to get dressed up!

@19shmoo69 congrats on the loss! it's interesting how that happens sometimes.

Anyone else struggle with weekends?
    I'm good all week, then the weekend comes and something happens that messes up my plans. I think one of the problems is that I don't meal prep for my weekends. Which means if I don't prep a meal and there's other (unhealthy) options that are more convenient, I'm likely to go for that. Especially if it's something I'm making for the rest of the family. So I'm going to give prepping twice a week a go, so I have breakfast and lunch ready to go for all 7 days of the week. I plan out dinners pretty well, so they're not so much an issue. It's more breakfast or lunch that will end up being messy. Hopefully this helps keep the weekends a bit more on track.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 I'm with you on the challenge being perfect timing! I agree it IS easier just not to eat sugar to avoid cravings. Keep up the great work!

@AmbersWay Hugs my friend, you're under a lot of stress but you're still trying despite how worn out you are, please pat yourself on the back for that.

@19shmoo69 It doesn't always make sense, not sure what to tell you except keep at it! You can walk in place watching YouTube.

@trooworld Have a great time birdwatching, that sounds very relaxing and perfect for a Sunday.

@steffibabiie @gemwolf110 @askewcr Great job top winners of the week!

@megnolia82 Hey you couldn't have Chili's if you stayed home so you had a nice adventure out right? Oh you need a special cruise dress to celebrate being under 200lbs, perfect opportunity to look and feel great on it!

@steffibabiie Prepping for weekends is a great idea, I hope that helps with weekends.

Hi friends. Slept in and have been mostly taking it easy today aside of some gardening and a light workout. I got in half the veggies I bought yesterday but have to figure out the snap and snow pea situation since my beans are on the only trellis I have for them. Have a great start of the week! Good No Junk day, I'm feeling pretty good about my eating and weight right now.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    @megnolia82 according to the app the bonine in my store is the meclizine not benadryl. Sorry it want the same up there
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW 221.4
    Sept. 3: 221.6
    Sept. 10: 222.0 (+ 0.4)
    Sept.17: 219.6 (-2.4)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Congrats to @steffibabiie for pulling down 3rd place by percentage and @gemwolf110 and @askewcr for making it onto the leaderboard!

@19shmoo69 You could go on the treadmill and watch YouTube while you walk or jog?

@DebJB30 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 Congrats on the losses!

@steffibabiie I love yoga pants and Ts. But yes, it does feel good to dress up! I struggled THIS weekend and often struggle on weekends. Maybe that can be our next challenge. Sounds like meal planning for the weekends would really help you, be sure to pick foods that are not only healthy but fun and easy so you won't be tempted to stray from your plan.

@Katmary71 It was nice! You are doing great, Kat!

Hi all. The birdwatching was surprisingly fun and relaxing. After that, I had a headache for the rest of the day. I decided to make the fettuccine alfredo for dinner because I knew it would be quick and easy. Not healthy, but I didn't have the energy for anything complicated. I was also very exhausted. I feel a little better today, my headache is gone and I slept a little better.

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late was out of town yesterday
    Weigh In Sunday
    SW: 175
    PW: 172
    CW: 168.7
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @steffibabiie You're doing awesome! I'm sure the plateaus will happen but hopefully not for awhile yet.

@trooworld So glad the headache is gone for you! Hey do you have any good stuffed butternut squash recipes you love? I've been saving them on Pinterest and thought you might have one you love.

Hi friends! I worked out this morning then went to Walmart and returned a pair of jeans and did some grocery shopping then worked and have one project left in the yard to do. The pain clinic still can't fax my info to the surgeon, I've called about 5 times now so I may just have to do drive it over in person but if you can't either send or receive a fax properly you shouldn't have an office job, just sayin. It's absolute BS all this time is being wasted. Good no junk day even though I have a migraine and want all the chocolate ice cream in town.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone having a loss this week 🎉🎉🎉🎉

@steffibabiie congratulations 🎊 you’ve hit onederland! Into the 100’s and doing great. I’ve been watching and you’re killing it. Plateaus are inevitable but just keep at it and it will come off.

@trooworld bird watching 👀 at my house is a thing this week. Since returning we found a jungle. No gardening over the summer and the birds seem to love it. We have so many new little birdies of different types. Typically it’s pigeons and some little birds that hang out in my window shades but now it’s a whole new world.

@Katmary71 I am so sorry that your dr office hasn’t taken care of your paperwork. Back in the day I worked in an imaging clinic and we suffered from this constantly. I’d call and call for reports, sometimes Id threaten to drive over and get them myself. I hope they get your settled soon.

@megnolia82 i’m glad you managed to get a box of what you needed. I hope you are feeling better soon and won’t need it.

@19shmoo69 congrats on the loss. Sometimes a change in eating does that.

——-

Well I woke up to a loss today, sadly WI was yesterday. My luck 😂

The little one is doing better today. Her temperature has finally broke and nose has slowed down. Cough still hanging on. Improvements and I’ll take it. I was able to sleep for 6 hours!

Hubby is able to move his arm out a bit more. It’s very weak but more range. Hopefully he can start therapy soon and get to moving better. He really broke himself to pieces. People enjoy sports but be careful! His wild days are over! Glad he agrees now. When I entered that trauma unit he was calling for me. His only words that night to me were, “I’m sorry and I will listen to you for now on” and you know I’m getting them engraved in stone!

As for myself, I’m really hoping yo get to my own cycling today or a weights workout. Something!

Have a great day 💐

This discussion has been closed.