What did you eat today? Pictures welcome!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Maya440
    Maya440 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I love wasabi peanuts but it is very calorically dense !! 😬😬
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    Maya440 wrote: »
    I love wasabi peanuts but it is very calorically dense !! 😬😬

Luckily they are so spicy that you can only eat a few :-)
  • henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have never seem wasabi coated peanuts…sounds amazing though!

I bought horseradish today, wish me luck 😂…
  • chelseynikole9618
    chelseynikole9618 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    9hr4cxmkw2g9.jpeg

I’ve been on a tostada kick lately. These are topped with refried beans, cheese, avocado, fried tempeh, lettuce, onions, jalapeño ranch, and salsa. Small amounts of the dairy products because I’m trying to lower my intake of that. But wow I am loving all variations of tostadas at home. I like to fry up (in olive oil) low carb high fiber / protein tortillas too for them. So yummy!
  • henridw2095
    Options
    @chelseynikole9618 these look great, I admire people who have the patience to make their food look pretty 🤩!

I‘ve been on a cacao train…adding it to my morning oats. Breakfast today was my normal protein oats cooked with unsweetened soymilk and some cacao powder. Topped with half an apple, half a banana, walnuts and hemp hearts. 22g protein and 0.6 g omega 3 (half of daily minimum requirement). Also, delicious 😋.
    6o1aorqoqzmy.jpeg
  • Maya440
    Maya440 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Love cacao powder. I am usually mixing it with soy milk and a banana. So simple and satisfying !
  • henridw2095
    Options
    I also like sprinkling banana with cacao powder, but haven’t tried adding any milk.

I made a large batch of khichdi today, the base is onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, chili, tumeric, salt, cardamom pods, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, mung dal, red lentils, and rice. I also add soy curls and zucchini. I have made this dish countless times over the last 25 years and still love it.

xip4e65rcacf.jpeg