Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @pupowl I totally understand. The scale can be completely evil sometimes. Big hugs. Hang on. You’ve been doing great.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Thank you! I will keep going, just not today, lol :smiley:
    @CasandraW The woosh is very real! But my weight has just been moving so little this whole week. It went 216.2 - 216.4 - 216.4 - 216.0 - 216.0 - 215.1 - 215.1 - 215.3. It just feels like the woosh should have already happened. I am having a 'screw it' day today, and then back to the healthy eating again.
    @Zaxa2021 Thanks, I have been doing alright, maybe it also feels worse because this is the 3rd time I am losing the same weight. It was mostly just a moment of disappointment this morning I think. I will keep going! I have a Renpho scale/app which also has trends but it doesn't look in the future. I do think weighing once a week is better for me, so I will switch to that.
    Really appreciate the comments <3
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 687 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @SavageMrsMoose Thank you! I will keep going, just not today, lol :smiley:
    @CasandraW The woosh is very real! But my weight has just been moving so little this whole week. It went 216.2 - 216.4 - 216.4 - 216.0 - 216.0 - 215.1 - 215.1 - 215.3. It just feels like the woosh should have already happened. I am having a 'screw it' day today, and then back to the healthy eating again.
    Really appreciate the comments <3

@Pupowl For me, even that one “screw it day” a week is what makes me weight drop so slowly. I finally had 1 week where I had no screw it’s all week and lost 1.5 pounds. Maybe consider a not so screw it day instead. 🤞

• Pupowl
    Options
    @daria0919 That is what I did this week, I mentioned it in the spoiler of my weigh in post.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    @daria0919 That is what I did this week, I mentioned it in the spoiler of my weigh in post.

Sorry, I was trying to be encouraging.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »

Sorry, I was trying to be encouraging.

@daria0919 No worries, it just seemed like you didn't see my whole post :smile: I try to do well as much as I can, but sometimes I need a break from watching calories and just eat whatever I want (within reason). If you can eat perfect all the time, I am very impressed!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Feel better soon!
    @izzyred9400 Thank you! I think weighing once a week works better for most people. I like having the data every day, but when it starts getting to me, it is probably better to stop doing it. Hope you get some good rest and don't get sick! <3
This discussion has been closed.