Options
14567810»

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    9Harvey wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm Hi there, me again!

Could you kindly add me back to the list for a Sunday weight in. I will give you my first weigh in on the 31st.

@9Harvey - You got it!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    A huge welcome to all of our new members! I'm excited to see where 2024 is going to take us!

Also, please send all of your best healing thoughts to my lovely co-captain, Melanie (@melaniedscott), as she is sick to the point of not being able to do the steps post this week (which I am working on and will post soon!). This is not a fun time of year to be sick.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    ~ STEPS CHALLENGE RESULTS ~
    December Week Three

Team Statistics
    Total Steps: 263,391
    Participants: 5
    Average Steps per Person: 52,678 (only 0.5% lower than last week - what consistency!!)
    Total Steps this Month: 770,358

The Leaderboard
    @andja87 - 63,192 total | 9,027 average
    @BodyTalking - 61,836 total | 8,834 average -Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @daria0919 - 54,912 total | 7,845 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @sydditt - 50,265 total | 7,181 average
    @melaniedscott - 33,186 total | 4,741 average

Shoutout to @BodyTalking for meeting your step goal last week!

If this week is anything like last week, we'll easily hit a million steps, which is incredibly impressive for our small step team.

To those who are not currently part of the step team, it's super easy to join and a great way to be more involved with the group if you're looking for something else to hold you accountable. Joining merely involves posting your weekly steps (Sunday - Saturday) either day-by-day or a weekly total. Those posting the weekly totals are not eligible for the Most Steps or Most Consistent awards, but can still be included on the leaderboard.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    The January team chat is open! Leap into the New Year with your introductions, intentions, and new energy:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905927/weight-no-more-team-chat-january-2024/p1?new=1

Post weigh-ins here through Saturday, and then we'll move into 2024!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 193.2 lb (weighed in last week to check progress)
    CW (Current Weight):194.4 lb
  • jugar
    Options
    Everyone can start building next week's beautiful weigh-ins by planning your daily commitments! The F2F Habit Tracker is a simple self-regulating tool we can share to track those small things that add up.

How many grams of fibre? 30 minutes of exercise? Brush your teeth 2x a day? Drink all that water? Pick anything attainable, specific, and that you know will make a difference as long as you do it. Small is good! It can also be a negative - no alcohol, no added sugar, no swearing at your boss - whatever it takes :smiley:

Here you go - set it up. Use it. Change anything anytime. But stick through the month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905944/habit-tracker-january-2024#latest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,213 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM... one more joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @laslofitness :)
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

PW: 81kg
    CW: 81.4kg

Let my hair down on Christmas Day then couple of days eating leftovers but am back on track now. Haven’t had alcohol since July but had a Mimosa on Christmas Day but then chose water.
    Exercising daily and feeling more motivated than I have in a while even though had an increase.

Quick questions for those that have gym membership- do you go for the classes or equipment? What is your favourite piece of gym equipment?
    (Am thinking of getting a gym membership)

Hope you all had a lovely holiday season and enjoy the NYE celebrations whether that’s going out or staying home with PJ’s on.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 190.8
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    @gillwellow when I went to the gym it was for the classes. They started to eliminate them and that's when I stopped going. A new company has taken over and they have added a few classes in but they have become more expensive.

So that was a gain this week, yikes!! Hopefully that wint happen again. Very disappointing when I have been working out this week and I have not been able to in months but was losing a little bit each week. Hoping its just the holiday meals. My husband amd I decided we are not going to go out every week like we usually do. Just occasionally.

I got a new tracking watch for Christmas, I can't find the charger. My husband says he unplugged it and left it in the cupholder on the couch. I have searched everywhere for this thing. I am going to need it for tomorrow night.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    I got a new tracking watch for Christmas, I can't find the charger. My husband says he unplugged it and left it in the cupholder on the couch. I have searched everywhere for this thing. I am going to need it for tomorrow night.
    I wish those tracking watches were made so that they could track where the charger is!! 😆
    It’s pretty annoying when the charger can’t be found when it’s needed.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Saturday

PW: 192.6
    CW: 194.0

So that I can see my progress:

Sunday November 26th: 195.3
    Saturday December 9th: 194.4
    Saturday December 16th: 193.8
    Saturday December 23rd: 192.6
    Saturday December 30th: 194.0
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Pw- 215.2
    Cw- 219
  • laslofitness
    laslofitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m new to the group and will be starting in January. I lost 65 lbs. 10 years ago and it’s been creeping back on me over the last two years. I’m excited to get started with the group and get back to my normal weight!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 24-30 Dec: 93,893
    S 15284
    M 11496
    T 17752
    W 11259
    T 12723
    F 10698
    S 14681

Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫 (Sun-Sat)
    🩷🥴🥴💚💙💜🥴 6+ hrs Sleep
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 10,000+ Steps
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Enjoyed life

In Granada, we went to see the Gypsy caves in the mountains. Very interesting to see.
    92pjc5wi3wuc.jpg
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    np0fwz1x75p5.jpeg
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.