Replies

• Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    Monday's weigh
    Pw 210.3
    Cw 210.4

I feel like I can't get in the right mindset to stay consistent. In the past, reading books, podcasts, food tracking, habit tracking usually keep me moving in the right direction. I do feel tired of being tired, but can't focus enough. I know that I've talked about meal prepping before. I think that would really help especially getting in the amount of protein. I just need to find the time and start making it a priority.

Finally got caught up on the thread. You all are doing amazing! @daria0919 Praying that you get some rest and feel better soon.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 257.5
    CW: 259.0

Looking forward to the new Year and back on a normal eating routine. Merry Christmas Team !
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 80.5 kg/177.4 lb
    Current weight: 80.1 kg/176.6 lb

This may be my final weigh-in for this year. I was hoping to be below the 89 but it is what it is.

Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    πŸŸ₯🟧🟨🟩🟦πŸŸͺ🟫 (Sun-Sat)
    πŸ©·πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™βšͺβšͺ Meditate
    πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ’›πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄βšͺβšͺ 6+ hrs Sleep
    πŸ©·πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ₯΄βšͺβšͺ 1.5 ltrs Water
    πŸ₯΄πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™βšͺβšͺ 6,000+ Steps
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 187
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

PW: 81.2kg
    Todays weight: 81kg

Not a significant drop in weight but pleased have been able to say no to treats at work and made reasonable choice at lunch with my sister today. Still only drinking water and occasional green tea. Not sure how I’ll go Christmas Day but my plan is to enjoy the day, eat healthy options mostly but will enjoy a treat (or 2). If I’m honest, managing portions portions may be a challenge.

How is everyone planning to manage Christmas day?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    The longest night in the Northern Hemisphere is over! Cheers for more sun!

@minstrelofsarcasm sorry to hear about your mom's tumor--it could be something or nothing. Every time I have a mamogram (17 years running), doctors get really serious and concerned it is never anything... maybe it will be like that?

Realy, that was all I needed to say... except I will do the steps post! How is it Friday!?!
  • melaniedscott
    edited December 2023
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    DECEMBER WEEK TWO
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 5
    Total Steps: 264,785 (+8.92% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 52,957

The Leaderboard -

@andja87 - 89,365 | 12,766 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @daria0919 - 60,770 total | 9,310 average
    @sydditt - 55,927 total | 8,681 average
    @BodyTalking - 33,496 total | 4,785 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @melaniedscott - 25,227 total | 3,604 average

Some of us really stepped up this week! Bolded steppers made their stated goal!

Two of our steppers stepped more than 10,000 steps in a day more than three times! Let's hear it for @andja87 (5) and @daria0919 (4)! And an honorable mention to @sydditt for being only ~2400 steps behind most steps--that's about a mile, where the two highest step counts were in the 7-8 miles in a day range. Well done!

I suggested we aim to meet a million steps and we are just over half that and halfway through the month. On track!

Last week we collectively walked about 132 miles. I'm couldn't find a song that references 132 miles, so I'm going to go with a general Miles Away today (I'm fond of Kip Winger).
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IzX3vSO14iI
    Don't like my pick? Make another suggestion (hint: there are at least a half dozen other songs with the same name)

Incidentally, while looking for a song, I found out our weekly mile count is the same as the distance a man in Norfolk ran for World Suicide Prevention Day in 2021. Kind of random but interesting.

We can try for a different number and song this week!

• sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    πŸŸ₯🟧🟨🟩🟦πŸŸͺ⬛️ (Sun - Sat)
    β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šβšͺ️βšͺ️βšͺ️ (Protein/Fiber)
    β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šβšͺ️βšͺ️βšͺ️ (Planned Exercise)
    ❀️βšͺοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šβšͺ️βšͺ️βšͺ️ (Steps 5k+)

Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW 182.0
    Dec 8: 180.4
    Dec 15: 182.5
    Dec 22: 182.8

GW (Dec): 178
    Plan: Strength training, daily walk, Protein 100g+, Fiber 25g+

I obviously am having trouble staying away from the cookies this month. 😞

This is likely my last weigh-in for the month as I leave on vacation and won’t be around until the new year.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    sydditt wrote: Β»
    This is likely my last weigh-in for the month as I leave on vacation and won’t be around until the new year.

@sydditt have a WONDERFUL VACATION!! Even if you don’t weigh in I hope you pop in and say β€œhello” a few times. Happy Holidays!
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230
    CW (Current Weight): 228.8

• daria0919
    Options
    Weigh in Day is Saturday

PW: 193.8
    CW: 192.6

Sunday November 26th: 195.3
    Saturday December 9th: 194.4
    Saturday December 16th: 193.8
    Saturday December 23rd: 192.6
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 217
    Cw- 215.2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,222 Member
    Options
    The December Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Dec 24th. Please join us for the Sharing is Caring Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905561/december-week-4-group-challenge-sharing-is-caring-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope you'll join us this week!
    Jessica :blush:
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 17-23 Dec: 61,836
    S 3601
    M 6625
    T 6694
    W 6697
    T 10467
    F 15839
    S 11913
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW:235
    CW:235
    73upqefov17f.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,213 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM... You have a new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @Losingweekly :)
  • Losingweekly
    Losingweekly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, and excited to join this journey with the 'weight no more' team starting in January to lose about 20 pounds. It would be nice to fit into some of my clothes and look good again!

• daria0919
    Options
    I'm new here, and excited to join this journey with the 'weight no more' team starting in January to lose about 20 pounds. It would be nice to fit into some of my clothes and look good again!

@Losingweekly Welcome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you as you join us all on our weight loss journey and friendship.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

x4npy8vuyfl6.png
    f68kj9n6w94s.png

A Quick Note: It's so easy to be discouraged by the number on the scale this time of year, but remember that our bodies are doing everything they can to keep us alive. It takes in more water to process excess salt and sugars, needs time to grow new muscle, doesn't work as effectively when stressed or sick... grant yourself some grace, grant your body some grace, and know that a few bad decisions will not undo months and months and months of progress.

You're doing better than you think. Happy Holidays!

Team Results
    By Percentage
    q3d41zs9miip.png

By Pounds
    ziwjeriwecpf.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    h5oyeksumwr3.png

By Pounds
    uwf09b03m13w.png
    7nwxwcpfm3oi.png

Team Winners
    ym6hsvla0i43.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options

@Losingweekly - Glad to have you here with us! I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here in Team Weight No More - let me know if there are any questions or concerns you need addressed, I'm more than happy to help. Looking forward to getting to know you!
This discussion has been closed.