Welcome! I'm glad you are here. Please introduce yourself to the group.

Options
Grimmerdhore
Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
edited January 21 in Social Groups
I'm a husband, father, and brother. I'm an active volunteer, former technical project manager, and I enjoy reading, writing, and rural driving. I'm also a 56 y/o paraplegic, double amputee (both legs); I suffer bi-polar disorder, anxiety, and chronic insomnia. I became paraplegic when I fell from a roof 36 years ago. My wife and I are empty-nesters and spend our days quietly with our 9 pound chihuahua/terrier dog, Dancer. We will celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary this year.

Replies

• Reducing
    Reducing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am female, 64yo and I have multiple sclerosis. I have a massive amount of weight to lose - 40kgs. I am in a wheelchair if out in the community but can walk very short distances with a stick. I've decided that 2024 is my year of good health so I'm intending to have reached my goal by Christmas. Onwards and upwards!
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Reducing wrote: »
    Hi there, I am female, 64yo and I have multiple sclerosis. I have a massive amount of weight to lose - 40kgs. I am in a wheelchair if out in the community but can walk very short distances with a stick. I've decided that 2024 is my year of good health so I'm intending to have reached my goal by Christmas. Onwards and upwards!

Hello Reducing, nice to meet you. I join you in making 2024 the year of health and wellness. Best wishes on your journey to reach your goals!