CW: 246.1 ( gained 2.6 lbs; 1.07%)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Previous weight-184.6
    Current weight-184.6

My diets been crap, BUT I have been working out very regularly. Hopefully my weight moves this next week.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Happy March🍀🍀🍀
    wrs0bys1btxs.jpg
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy
    Week 4 Step Goal: 10,000 a day average for the week
    Sunday – 9324
    Monday – 10,692
    Tuesday – 11,107
    Wednesday – 8144
    Thursday – 12,249
    Friday –
    Saturday –
    Weekly total =
    Weekly 4 Daily average =
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Itadakimasu7 Happy to see you back on the regular team in March! It's a shame about the chocolate, but nice to know what is causing your headaches at least. I have chronic headaches and it is a mystery to me why they happen. I haven't noticed any patterns with food. Thankfully there is a lot of other nice stuff to eat! I got some new baklava on Wednesday, that is probably my favorite sweet thing to eat.
    On the step challenge, does a person have to post in steps daily or can you post in once a week with a day by day total? I want to do it, but I'm really prone to fatigue and illness and am concerned I might be late reporting (I'm a little OCD about getting things done on time...I have a thing about that...lol)

@jessicakrall8 is the step challenge 'boss' so I am going to let her answer your question about the steps!

@Itadakimasu7 We ask everyone who participates to send in their steps every 2-3 days, just to keep us up-to-date on the stats and not make the recording so tedious for the Captains. If you have an emergency, you can just send one of us a note and let us know you'll report next day. We'd love to have you walk with us!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    suwetzwn0vbd.jpg

Welcome @Krysless2 to the team! Glad you joined us! Take a few minutes and read the FAQ that I just posted in the March chat thread and let us know if you have any questions. It covers most newbie issues. If anything isn't covered, just post your questions and you'll get several responses I'm sure. Take a few minutes and introduce yourself and tell us a little about your goals for March and the future.

Take advantage of this wonderful resource and I hope you find it as rewarding and helpful and I have throughout the years. It's a great group of caring individuals! On behalf of your two Captains, myself and @pupowl and our two Motivators @Cyncia85 and @LaurieWrobo, welcome!!! Good luck in March!

Jessica :smiley:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,667 Member
    edited March 2
    Options
    Friday ~ March 01
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Weather was a bit grey, but I did my usual walk. My body was super tired for some reason, so it felt a little bit like a slog and I didn't have the energy to add any of the new trails I explored. I really can't complain about a 77 minute walk though. I got some groceries after my walk. Sadly the unsalted peanuts I buy for the birds were sold out, so I will check again on Monday for those. Besides tired, I was also extremely hungry! It is a miracle that the only extra thing I ate was a small protein yoghurt. I currently have a lot of treats in the house and they were calling out to me for sure. My stomach was hurting from hunger a few hours in the afternoon even though I ate a normal amount of food. I did my gym rings before my last meal of the day. I recently found a new drink with 35 grams of protein which is really nice and cheap, so after having that, my stomach finally stopped complaining.
    I have been looking for some nice long sleeved shirts to walk in for the summer. For some reason it is impossible to find any that are affordable, oversized and a nice material. I don't like having bare skin in the sun, so even when it is hot, I still want to wear long sleeves. I got a package with 2 shirts delivered today, but the material felt bad and it was practically see through as well, so I am returning them. I ordered another shirt to try from a different store which should arrive later today. I really hope that one will work.
    :star: walk, good sleep & food, gym rings workout :star:
    :heartbreak: nothing! :heartbreak:
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    94k3jxosi0g3.jpg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    PW: 201.3
    CW: 200.8

almost out of the 200's!
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/28: 6,914
    2/29: 11,476
    3/1: 7,610
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 227.2
    CW 227.2
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cre8
    Friday
    PW 199.5
    CW 197.5

Mostly lost due to being sick but I’ll take it!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    alleykat69
    PW: 201.3
    CW: 200.8

almost out of the 200's!

Next step @alleykat69 ...ONEDERLAND!!!!

6jdk22b1b0d9.jpg

Jessica
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For some reason, my posts keep going to the main group page although I am trying to leave a comment in this particular team chat. This is a test to see if it works properly this time. If not, I will log in on my computer tonight instead of my phone.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    For some reason, my posts keep going to the main group page although I am trying to leave a comment in this particular team chat. This is a test to see if it works properly this time. If not, I will log in on my computer tonight instead of my phone.

@melissataylor1986 I agree with you...it's much easier to find the right links on your desktop/laptop than on your phone. I rarely post from my phone...it's also much easier to copy/paste photos in the chat threads.

We got it, loud and clear this time! Make sure you bookmark the page by checking the little ribbon at the top, to the right of the title on this thread. Here's a screenshot to help. Once you do that, it will be in your My Bookmarks list at the top right of the page. Hope this helps.

73if936mzpv6.png

Be aware that the new chat thread starts tomorrow and is already open for March. Here's the link for it:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910599/shape-shifters-team-chat-march-2024/p1?new=1

Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    This chat is now closed! Go to what she said just above here :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.