Fridays
    PW: 241.2
    CW: 240.8

-0.4 lbs
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @morenin Congrats on the loss!

@AustinRuadhain Wow, you had a great day Weds!

@txcritter69 Thanks, me too! Thank you, I appreciate it. <3 Those are great changes to make, I'm sure they will help get you in the right direction.

@Veta2018 Ah I see. Well, hopefully it's just a rough patch and he gets through and back on track. Thank you, it was nice seeing them. That's exciting that your husband is retiring next year! I forget, do you work? Are you retired?

@Katmary71 You are welcome! Wow, that's a long time to wait for it to work. Thank you, it was a nice party. Sounds like a great garden start. I hope you aren't in too much pain with the storm. We are supposed to get rain here tomorrow.

@Ninyagwa Congrats on the loss!

Hi all. I'm glad I lost a little this week, although I would have liked to have lost more. I should have clarified my comment about my director's retirement: he never saw my abilities/talents and undervalued me so I was glad to see him go. I did like him as a person and it was bittersweet because of that but also to see my former coworkers, some of whom were let go in a layoff. I work really hard at my job and it was disappointing when my efforts weren't appreciated or recognized. I look forward to what the future will hold. Tonight, I have a Spanish lesson. I am trying to take two a week, this will be the 1st of the week and the second with this tutor.

No Zero Days: Lots of steps, pretracked my day and went back and tracked all week.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

Happy March. I am so ready, the weather is warming back up today and I will be out with Diesel this afternoon for sure.

@Katmary71 that is a cute story about your nephew. They were the same cherry tomato plants. I want to try making more tomato salads this summer.

@Veta2018 yes I am getting my water I drink 3 20oz bottles or more a day.

As for strength training, that is next on the list. I am still continuing to go to bed around 10 pm, this has cut my night time snacking to nothing. I am still staying away from the restaurants and fast food joints. Last night's dinner was a hit with hubby.https://eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-tuscan-salmon-recipe#qi3wlzo6erli.jpgI am loving the tuscan dishes from this website. I will be exploring more from there.
    This is short and sweet.

Today, I chose Happy!
    Go Out and be AMAZING!

• TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW2024
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    SW (1.1.24) : 252.0
    PW: 248.2
    CW: 249.0
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @trooworld yeah, I bet the almond extract makes those lemon bars extra special. Well, you know I don’t do doctors! :D What are they going to do tell me to wear a wrist brace, which I am trying to do much more and that is helping. It will heal…hopefully!

@txcritter You and trooworld trying to make me go to the doctor. Thank you! :) It might be a hairline fracture but I think it’s more like a bad bone bruise. It is healing and feels better if I wear my brace and try not to use it much. :) I hear you about looking in the mirror and not liking what you see. I have a closet full of cute clothes that no longer fit me, and I just hate that I’ve allowed myself to regain all the weight. But we are in a new month, and Spring is here, so let’s renew our determination to change what we don’t like. It's a great idea to go to bed to stop your snacking, and yes to no excuses to get your steps in. And that Tuscan salmon looks amazing!!! <3

I will go post in the new thread! :)
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Mondays
    PW: 210
    CW: 208.8
  • morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @morenin I just discovered blonde roasts when Starbucks started their shaken espresso drinks, aside of their Holiday Blend it’s what I prefer to get there now. Which are you drinking at home that is a blonde roast?

I usually buy Caribou Coffee by mail and get one of their blonde roast whole beans. The I add sugar free Torani vanilla syrup to it, some non-sugar sweetener, and a bit of Lactaid milk. Yes, I basically am making my own lattes at home lol!
  • morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will be less present than usual for awhile. My cousin informed us last night she's known for 4 months she may be terminal if she doesn't get a liver transplant, and has just been waiting to die. After a family meeting, she's agreed to at least cooperate with treatment, so I will be exceptionally busy with medical appointments the upcoming weeks. My eating was abyssmal (shocker) last night to the point I'm not even gonna track it.
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 333.0
    CW: 331.9
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Tough weekend for me. We came to Bangor for 4 days, so I had extra work to do before leaving, and now that we're here, all the food is dining out, and most of the restaurants were chosen by other people that we are meeting. Restaurant servings are always too much food and you don't really know how it's prepared. I'm definitely not getting as many servings of freggies as I'd like. Too many calories. I won't know how much of an impact it will have, until I can get on the scale Monday morning. Exercise has also suffered. Walking isn't really possible. There is no place to safely walk near the hotel. They are doing renovations and the fitness center is closed. I've done some short workouts in the room, but not much else. I guess I'm calling it a few days of rest. I look forward to getting back to normal on Monday.
    -Mica
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 215.6
    Today’s Weight: 215.0
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 217
    CW (Current Weight): 218
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW- 243.2
    CW- 246.2

I don't know why it's such a big jump this week. I did over it but not three pounds worth. I'm guessing it's water weight some what.
  • vrafer
    vrafer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    PW: 182.5
    CW: 183.5
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 488 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    This is my third attempt at checking in today, having this little puppy is no joke🤣. She would like to eat everything, including all my furniture, my clothes, walls just about anything she can put her little mouse on. To compound things since I got her, our weather has taken a nose dive so it is too cold to take her outside. Thursday we should be near zero so I will be able to get outside with her, get some of that energy out.
    I am pretty pleased with this week, I tracked about 80% of the time. This is my third check-in for the week. I have not been staying right on track, but I have been tracking most of my food. I am actually starting to get some sleep which has been so helpful!
    Next week goal is to track 90% of the time, check in here four times, get to the gym three times and actually try to read some posts in here. I have my new contact lenses so I can actually read on my phone again, so that will be really helpful!
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    A few pictures of what my life is like :-). Good thing she is so dang cute 🥰
    ulgbqtosexrj.jpeg
    q3e8fpg5c58q.jpeg
    heoa7yts43ek.jpeg

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,623 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 LOL you definitely have your hands full but so adorable!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.