75 Hard/Medium/Easy Challenge: March 3 - May 17

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My Version 75 Hard Challenge: May 18 - 75/75

✅ Diet - Calorie counting. Staying at or under 1200 calories per day. 1,294 calories today.
    ✅ Water - 70 oz of water per day (no alcohol) 77 oz. of water today.
    ❎️ Exercise - 30 minutes cardio workout, 30 min strength training and 20 min yoga/palates stretch, 10k+ steps per day (inside/outside) tree job with 14,090 steps.
    ✅ Reading - 10 minutes each day of anything. I read for 1 hour today.
    ✅ Sleep- Get 7 hours of sleep every night. I slept 8 hours and 15 min.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible!💪
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    @pupowl - One of the most important things for me is starting the day with a large glass of water. And I eat at 6 am or within a half hour of waking up. I also, don't work, I'm a housewife. I don't have much of a social life either. My husband is my distraction. I sometimes want to eat just because he's eating or what he's eating but I resist. I have gained a great restraint towards food and rarely eat impulsively. I plan ahead and fit ice cream and chocolate in my daily calories. I'm not a binge eater, instead measure out nuts and snacks or I just drink water. I drink it before meals, after meals, and when we go out to eat too. Water is my go to. It used to be a cigarette but I quit smoking over two years ago. That is why I put on over 20 pounds. I think I crave cigarettes more than food.
    I also do not trust exercise calories. I rarely use them. Exercise is where my weakness falls. I can be lazy. I can lose weight with only eating healthy but I lost more and quicker with exercise. I try to be more active by doing 250 steps every hour from 9am to 5 pm. I'm successful 7/9 of the hours. I change my exercise routine all the time. I do Barre workouts, Kickboxing, Run, HIIT, Palate, dumbbell and resistance band strength training. I also plan activities to keep me motivated like the 5k.
    @jugar - I don't want to intentionally reduce carbs or fats either. I like to get an equal amount of proteins, carbs and fats each day. I try to get all my carbs from foods like vegetables, fruits, brown rice or other whole grains. And my fats from foods like nuts, avocado, yogurt, and fish. I love salmon. I try to reduce my sugars, fried foods and preservatives.
    @NouveauRee - That's great your pushing forward with the challenge to get 75 days with all five goals.

💪F2F - Mission Slimpossible!💪

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,206 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the 4 of you that continued on through the end of the challenge.
    You are all personified, progress, not perfection. Nicely done.

@NouveauRee
    @Veta2018
    @Pupowl
    @jugar

If I missed anyone, congrats as well.

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,962 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jugar 😊

Although I'm not seeing much progress, I have developed a few consistencies like drinking water throughout the day and green tea with meals, I don't eat breakfast/lunch until I feel ready (I don't say this is healthy, it's just what feels natural to me), I started putting some nuts & dried fruit into little bags to use as on-the-go snacks (3 Brazil nuts, 5 walnuts, 5 cashew nuts, 2 apricots, 2 prunes, some raisins). These are the type of things that are nutritious but high in calories and easily guzzled. I usually have a banana and/or a boiled egg, sometimes yoghurt or kefir with muesli, if I eat breakfast.

Hopefully, I'll become more consistent during the rest of the day and with exercise.

I have recently downloaded a couple of apps that claim to turn steps into coins (we'll see 🤷‍♀️) but, for now, they're pretty good motivators and I view the supposed coins as points in my own personal challenge. One of the apps, Macadam, has markers on the map that can be collected while out walking, so that helps get extra steps in. The other app is Sweatcoin. Like many apps, there are clickable offers and 'watch ads for extras' but these can be ignored.

I've also been taking vitamins and supplements and, although I tried to get these naturally and the can be costly, I believe I feel better for just covering all the basic requirements according to research.

Once you get to a certain place in life, it's difficult to fix what you neglected earlier in life 😌 aand it sure takes time.

Thanks for all of your helpful tips and insights everyone 🥰

I'll start recording my consistencies again and keep you company as you head towards 100 days. (I stayed away because I felt embarrassed at how badly I was doing).
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Day 7️⃣8️⃣ - 8️⃣4️⃣ of 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ (59 days met all 5 goals)

5/19-5/25
    Exercise (90min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢
    Read (30min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

Water (gallon)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢
    Food (tracked and under net exercise calories)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢
    Added Sugar (<10g)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢

Overall a solid week. Tired by Friday and coworker brought in watermelon burst donuts so had to try. Only ate half. Way too sweet but even though I stopped at half it set the tone for the day. 6 out of 7 days is better than I had been doing so will take it! Hope you all had a great week and enjoying the weekend.
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Day 8️⃣5️⃣- 9️⃣1️⃣ of 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ (64 days met all 5 goals)

5/26-6/1
    Exercise (90min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢
    Read (30min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

Water (gallon)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢❌
    Added Sugar (<10g)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢

Happy June! If anyone is reading this hope you’re doing super and enjoying your weekend and summer🌸
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,193 Member
    Options
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    Day 8️⃣5️⃣- 9️⃣1️⃣ of 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ (64 days met all 5 goals)

5/26-6/1
    Exercise (90min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢
    Read (30min)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

Water (gallon)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢❌
    Added Sugar (<10g)
    🟢🟢🟢🟢❌🟢🟢

Happy June! If anyone is reading this hope you’re doing super and enjoying your weekend and summer🌸

You are amazing! Keep up the fantastic work for 9 more days!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,962 Member
    edited June 2
    Options
    Keeping you company for your 100 day challenge.
    26 May - 1 June
    1. 30+ minute walk
    ❎☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
    2. Read a motivational article
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
    3. Drink 1.5+ litres of water
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
    4. Eat fruit, veg, pulses, legumes, nuts, seeds.
    ❎☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
    5. Stay in caloric deficit
    ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
    6. Exercising: cardio, core, strength, tone, flex, balance
    ❎☑️❎❎☑️❎☑️