Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    @AstralCrazy & @neilphicks Welcome to the Shape Shifters! There is a FAQ on the first page of this thread so please read that first. If you have any questions after that, let us know. Looking forward to getting to know both of you so feel free to tell us something about yourself. I hope you will find this group helpful on your journey to better health!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    5/24-13,207
    5/25-6,811
    5/26-10,063
    5/27-16,618
    5/28-10,879
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    d25e6zfe250p.jpg
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl -- seriously cool snail there! Amazing photos as always, thanks so much for sharing them!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new members! @babytis @AstralCrazy @neilphicks
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @Cyncia85 congratulations!!!!!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
    Denis Waitley – Author and Speaker
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,061 Member
    Options
    Hi SS...You have another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @partyof7 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    mvq2gr1ohq3z.jpg

Welcome to all of our Newbies for June!! My internet went down yesterday afternoon and just was repaired...was a whole neighborhood thing caused by an equipment failure...in any case, sorry I missed your announcements. I'm glad you found our team!

@partyof7 @babytis @AstralCrazy @neilphicks

Like @pupowl recommended, read the FAQ...hope it answers everything...otherwise, just ask and we'll all chime in! Take time to introduce yourselves and tell a little about your goals for June and beyond...take advantage of this wonderful source of support and encouragement from this group...they're AMAZING!!! Also, join our step team if you're a walker/runner...and also take advantage of the weekly Group Challenges...you'll see them announced on Saturday evenings and they always begin on Sundays.

Hope to hear from you soon!! Good luck in June! Again, welcome!!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    @lauriewrobo I LOVE, LOVE, L - O - V - E GARFIELD!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessica :smiley:
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    neilphicks wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    Great to be here, hopefully motivate me as well! Especially at weekends and chocolate (my weakness) anyway I am 56 this year I currently weigh 90kg I want to get down to 80kg! I currently work out at home on my treadmill, multi gym, kettleball and 2 apps with exercises in total between 90 - 120 mins after work! I fast during the day eat after I exercise (no snacking then) I did try the Huel, breakfast shake then a Huel meal but found that it was too many calories 400 each time that meant after I eaten too many calories in total so I'm experimenting by fasting (hope it works)
    Anyway any advice going forward would be appreciated

@neilphicks I saw your post on our main page and am moving it to your group discussion posts. Hopefully your team can answer your questions and help with your goals!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday y'all!

Thursday Steps

Friday weigh in
    PW: 147.0
    CW: 148.0

I'm sure the lack of movement this past week is the reason for the gain. And the Buffalo wings didn't help. 😁 Am done traveling for a couple of weeks so that will help. Have a great day everyone!
  • AstralCrazy
    AstralCrazy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! I hope everyone is doing well <3

Fun day ahead for me, I'm itching for 10am so I can buy some concert tickets for a band I've been waiting to see for ages. After that stress, I'm also going to take a walk on a nature trail after work and stop at a plant store on my way back. I was thinking I might buy some herbs for my windowsill in the office, might make things a little less dreary :)
This discussion has been closed.