Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday weigh-in
    Goal zone weight: 126.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! I hope everyone is doing well <3

Fun day ahead for me, I'm itching for 10am so I can buy some concert tickets for a band I've been waiting to see for ages. After that stress, I'm also going to take a walk on a nature trail after work and stop at a plant store on my way back. I was thinking I might buy some herbs for my windowsill in the office, might make things a little less dreary :)

@AstralCrazy Welcome to Shape Shifters! Rule number one, you cannot make a statement like that without telling us what band it is. :D
  • AstralCrazy
    AstralCrazy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @AstralCrazy Welcome to Shape Shifters! Rule number one, you cannot make a statement like that without telling us what band it is. :D

Haha noted! The band is Marianas Trench! I've been following them for close to 15 years; never seen them in concert before. Wish me luck with the tickets :)
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/29 7,410
    5/30 3,153
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    The JUNE team chat is now open! Continue to weigh in and post exercise stats here through the end of Saturday. Go ahead to the new month to (re)introduce yourself, and set some goals and commitments for June:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916647/shape-shifters-team-chat-june-2024/p1?new=1
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
    Anatole France - 1844-1924 - Poet
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 5/28: 13,871
    Wed 5/29: 10,031
    Thu 5/30: 10,497
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,058 Member
    Options
    Hi SS...You have another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @tahm42 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    btu96wny7vtd.jpg

Welcome @tahm42 to the team!!!! Please take time to read our FAQ file on pg one of this thread or the new one for June as I just posted it a few moments ago. If it doesn't cover any questions you have, just post and I'm sure one (or more) of us will chime in to help.

Take a few minutes and introduce yourself and tell us a little about the goals you've set for June and beyond. If you'll take advantage of all of this teams resources, you'll do really well on meeting those goals. If there's anything myself or your other Captain, @pupowl can do to assist, please let us know. Watch for special posts from our wonderful Motivators, @LaurieWrobo and @Cyncia85 as they post notes, memes, cartoons, quotes, questions, conversation starters and all KINDS of stuff to keep everyone motivated...we have the absolute BEST team!

Again, welcome and let's hear from you often!!
    Jessica :blush:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    5/29-10,305
    5/30-3,843 (super lazy day)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-183.8
    Current weight-185.6

graduation, lots of family, crappy food, almost no workouts. Glad that's over. I did a 2.4 mile incline run on the treadmill, then an upper body workout today. Frisbee with my daughter this evening and in the morning my daughter and I are going for a run
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    The way we look affects what we see. And what we see affects how we feel. By intentionally looking for and tuning into moments of loveliness, generosity, and kindness throughout your day, you can nudge your mood and overall perspective into the positive. Practice with focusing on small moments-the coolness of the breeze on your face, a stranger's smile, the kindness of a friend. These moments may seem minor, but by giving them your attention, they become amplified and brighten your mind.

9c60otuah5si.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday steps
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

Haha noted! The band is Marianas Trench! I've been following them for close to 15 years; never seen them in concert before. Wish me luck with the tickets :)

@AstralCrazy never heard of them, but that's not important. What IS important is did you get tickets?? 🤞
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 229.2
    CW 229.2
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    pw: 203.6
    cw: 201.6
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 210.2
    CW 210.2
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 195.0
    CW 196.5

Not surprised since last week seemed like an anomaly.
This discussion has been closed.