edited May 24
    Options
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Cw 181.8
    Pw 181.6

Struggling as left the rv and back home. Already been to two parties this week and another one tonight .... its so hard when i go out!!! My steps have dropped right down too as i just can't walk up and down hill and i live in the mountains! Trying to compensate by loads of gardening and other jobs!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps so far this week

Sun 19th 6281
    Mon 20th 4238
    Tues 21st 5029
    Wed 22nd 7629
    Thur 23rd 7691

Thanks
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY

👣 16,392
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my calorie range
    💪 30 Minute Strengh
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Under my Sodium Limit
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

Had my MRI, good news is that we had met our deductible for the year so just a small co-pay. Really glad I said yes - now the waiting game for the doctor to get the results and then make the follow-up to see what it says. In the meantime, the knee feels better and I am getting in my walks. Allyson had an issue with her car, after being out with her friends, she got in her car to go home and the headlights didn't work - so we drove to her house after she got out of work - luckily it was just the bulbs. Dad replaced and the we drove home - she lives about 45 mintues away so my afternoon walk was cut a little short. Found a new strength workout channel on youtube that I tried. I liked.

xt0wv1fh63ns.png
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 324
    CW: 330
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,858 Member
    Options
    bsdc42qq3vc6.jpg

Would you rather have super hearing or have super smell?

I would want to have super hearing
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    bsdc42qq3vc6.jpg

Would you rather have super hearing or have super smell?

Coming from someone that wears hearing aids and still struggles - I'd take the hearing.

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,345 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

5/19 5,083
    5/20 5,384
    5/21 11,766 ST 20
    5/22 7,423 ST 15
    5/23 7,979 ST 15
    5/24
    5/25

@JamieS74 and @myndieet - I heard about this on my newsfeed!! I wonder where they get their information from as the article says "it was rarely used". First our personal blogs and now this. What's next?

@NachDeezy - Happy Belated Birthday!!

Super-hearing... Super-smelling could be a negative thing for me.

I sit with my back to my window all day at work. I looked down on my phone and the screen has changed to a rainy storm with lightening... I look out the window and sure enough! It's a shame I have to find out through my phone :smiley: "They" said it wasn't going to happen until after 3pm today. I was hoping to get my outside walk in...well maybe it will pass over by then.
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Friday

👣 18,137
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Under my calorie range
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Under my Sodium Limit
    📖 🎮 or ME! Yup

🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

Another beautiful walk at the Meadows this morning.

0cjqoukgqxbi.png

xilnjeobmzsd.png

Then we finished prepping the boat, and got our first ride of the season. Boating season has officially begun. The water is still a little chilly (73 degrees).Here's Greg at the boat launching area waiting for me to come back after parking the truck and trailer.

5yewqj43cgw1.jpg

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    ygyrs5v81xrm.jpg

What's something that no one knows about you?

That I was adopted as a baby .. I am grateful but I am also lost ...both of my adopted parents have passed away....my dad was killed in 1994 ( I was daddy's girl ) ... Mom passed away in 2020 (we weren't that close
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Saturday weigh in
    PW-282.0
    CW-282.0
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 25
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 150.7
    CW 153.4

Over the past month, things have largely spun out of control. I really started losing my grip about a month ago. BIG work pressures + MULTIPLE social situations = old habits! 😔. Anyway, yesterday when the scale showed the full damage (a couple pounds worse than this morning even!), I finally managed a decent day on both food and exercise. This coming Friday is a very big work day. Hopefully after that I can find the balance again (and figure out how to avoid wiping out again..or less so anyway.) Thank for reading. Off to walk now.
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ygyrs5v81xrm.jpg

That I was adopted as a baby .. I am grateful but I am also lost ...both of my adopted parents have passed away....my dad was killed in 1994 ( I was daddy's girl ) ... Mom passed away in 2020 (we weren't that close

Hugs. Losing parents is tough.

I have season tickets for my sports team but I don't really want to go to any more games. I think after 27 years of attending I'd be happy to watch from my couch. I don't want to break my DH heart though so I'm sure I'll go on.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,345 Member
    Options
    Saturday Weigh-In
    PW: 218.8
    CW: 219.4

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

5/19 5,083
    5/20 5,384
    5/21 11,766 ST 20
    5/22 7,423 ST 15
    5/23 7,979 ST 15
    5/24 4,804
    5/25
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,202 Member
    Options
    The May Week 5 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 26th. Please join us for some work in Overcoming Obstacles. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916227/may-week-5-group-challenge-overcoming-obstacles/p1?new=1

Look forward to the discussion and seeing each of you in our chat thread this week.
    Jessica
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

PW 173.4
    CW 173.4

Was hoping to see a drop but holding on to the vacay weight. Doesn’t look like I’ll meet May’s goal but ready to buckle down and get focused in June. Hope you’re all doing great!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @MommieJeannie...Please weigh-in sometime today..Thanks
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 6000

5/19 sun 2338
    5/20 mon 1523
    5/21 tue 1875
    5/22 wed 1552
    5/23 thur 2941
    5/24 fri 1359
    5/25 sat 1554
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    ygyrs5v81xrm.jpg

My Mom got divorced while she was still pregnant with me - my Dad was a play boy. He came back again and again for a few years - then when I was about four Mom was pregnant again, he left again.
    My Grandmother and Grandfather took us in, under the condition that he stayed out of our lives. Didn't have any contact with him or his family since then. In 2014 (fifty year later) I received a message on facebook from a cousin from my father's family wanting to reach out. After talking with her, found out that I had two half sisters and a half brother. I met them shortly afterwards - not the big happy family that you see on TV, but they were nice enough and we do follow each other's lives on facebook. By the way, different mothers - he left them too. LOL My aunt calls him Donny Appleseed - LOL! (His name was Donald - passed away a few years ago).

This discussion has been closed.