WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    @Kali225 - I love Wingspan! The artwork is so beautiful. I ordered that game designer’s new game, Undergrove, that will be about mushrooms. Fingers crossed it’s just as good!

This weekend was indulgent (within reason), but in the best possible way to celebrate my birthday. Karaoke was so much fun, and then the dinner at the seafood restaurant was some of the best I’ve had. Then on Saturday, a huge group of my friends joined me at an arcade, where we played so many different games and then finished with an early dinner. I am so thankful for my husband, and for all my friends, who joined me to celebrate. Plus, I got my steps in on Saturday by running around an arcade like a teenager again. 😂

Then yesterday, I kicked off summer with my first lobster roll of the season. It was worth the 35+ minute wait time for it. We ended the weekend by watching House of the Dragon and now I’ve got three days of work this week before a couple days off to celebrate my husband’s birthday.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    If anyone has a friend that would be interested in joining our group, share this link with them:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10918734/registration-for-new-members-july-2024#latest

You do not need to rejoin every month, you are already on this team :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,138 Member
    Options
    You have a returning member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome back @leni1us :)
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    @leni1us welcome back! Feel free to re-introduce yourself and skim through this month's discussion posts!

@strong_fit_ells enjoy the time with your son!

@Lyss983 you nailed maintenance this week, way to go!

@ashleycarole86 45km is better than zero! That's still a win in my book!

I love the talk about board games, as my husband and I love them too! Our first date was at a board game cafe and we played tsuro. He likes to play games that I had never heard of like arkham horror and betrayal at house on the hill. I'm also an old soul at heart and love cribbage and backgammon 😊

@ineego here's your Tuesday weigh-in reminder!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,292 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 More later

qhrnbddn2lfm.png
    wblmyxoscdol.png
  • ineego
    ineego Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    CW.. 158.0...kinda stuck here! Making home made strawberry jam wont help! The heat has definitely been an issue for me.... Zaps me of energy.. I burn saying the word sun. Cooler temps this week, so hoping to get my steps in!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    checking in before bed - @MaddawgMadsen way to go getting double the amount of PTO! Definitely deserved and you are being practical about the situation with the president.

@lauren_989 love the pics! gorgeous and you guys look so summery
This discussion has been closed.