WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    The June Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jun 9th. Please join us for the One-Up Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10917375/june-week-2-group-challenge-1-up-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread! Here's to a great 1-Up Week!
    Jessica
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 I'm sorry but there's no message in my inbox 😢
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Quick look-in before bed. We went to my nephew's Communion this morning and then spent the rest of the day eating, drinking and laughing with family. It's been a lovely day.

So far this week I have stayed on target with, I have kept up with my logging and squat challenge. My water intake needs improvement. I'm going to try a limited meal prep next week - lunches. I believe I can prep 2 different lunches for us if I put my mind to it.

And as it looks like tomorrow will be another dry day, I will take to the forest again for a None2Run - Week 3 Day 1.

Good night, Friends!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 I'm sorry but there's no message in my inbox 😢

I tried again, let me know if you still didn't get it.
  • Lyss983
    Lyss983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Groceries bought, not much to prep this week, just the chicken and potatoes for my lunches!

Breakfast: English muffin with peanut butter

Lunch: chicken, potatoes and some veggie, with strawberries on the side

Dinners: some combinations of bread-type thing or pasta-type thing with chicken/turkey, different daily

Snacks: Afternoon: protein shake with seaweed snacks, "Dessert": homemade chocolate protein "nice" cream, Evening: tuna with mini saltines
  • lauren_989
    edited June 9
    Options
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Sunday: 9,064 + 3 mile walk @ 4mph
    Monday: 7,414 + 60 min body pump
    Tuesday: 10,829 + 3.0 mile elliptical 43 minutes
    Wednesday: 7,069 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 7,153
    Friday: 7,042
    Saturday: 11,116 + 60 min body pump class
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    Well, this week has flown by! I have been enjoying the squat challenge and mostly keeping up with logging. Yesterday got kind of out of control, but back on track today. Jasper and I had an excellent workout, I did the squats, Pilates, and 30 minutes on the exercise bike. It was a rainy day, so I had a reprieve from the garden :sweat_smile:

I'm doing better after a few chaotic weeks on the food front. Back to my happy zone where I eat more vegetables than anything else, take it easy on fat, get just enough protein without going too crazy, and avoid grains, especially flour. I made a killer batch of strawberry-mango sorbet today - I was glad to get through dinner with enough calories left to indulge! It has lots of fibre and no fat, and even though it has sugar in it, I can always stop after one helping. Ice cream is banished from the house - it is much harder to control. I'm also getting greens from the salad garden now, so lunchtime salads are wonderful. It's a long wait until I have ripe tomatoes from the garden, but my plants are looking good so far.

Let's go for a strong week 2!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    PW=79,2Kg
    CW=79,4Kg
  • YinxFed
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in

PW - 189.2
    CW - 188.5

I'm delighted to be back in the green - even if it's just a little bit.

Heading out for my forest Walk/Run.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Happy 60! A bit late, but I've got 10 years on you, so you know I'm slow :wink: Your adorable granddaughter does indeed take a terrific photo - and even though she's behind the camera, you can sure tell she loves her grandmother :heart:

I hope the best for your interview tomorrow - it sounds promising. And congrats on your progress getting back to logging, moving, and losing! It sure is hard sometimes, and celebrating even the smallest steps gets you through. Take a bow!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Happy birthday @micki48!! I hope you had a great day!! And yes, good luck on the final interview.

@YinxFed excellent job getting out and running again today! I am just about finished letting my breakfast settle and will get out and walk/jog myself!

My plan for today other than going for a walk in a few minutes, is to weed in my gardens and around the mailbox some. They grow fast when we get so much rain! I am also planning on crocheting a little more this afternoon as well. I have planned/prepped my breakfasts and lunches for the work week. I do have a work dinner this Wednesday, so I need to eat light during the day to help with that. Also, that will make me miss my body pump class, so I will either need to walk on lunch or make myself get up at 6am to walk. I used to be able to get up and exercise before work but it is a struggle now.
  • YinxFed
    Options
    Steps and Exercise stats for the last 7 days

Sunday 2nd June - 6476 / 36mins Walk/Run
    Monday 3rd - 2840 / 42mins Heather Robertson 12 Week 4.0 Day 54 - Chest & Shoulders
    Tuesday 4th - 2002 / 40mins HR12W4.0 D55 - Core Strength & Full Body HIIT
    Wednesday 5th - 5376 / 28mins Walk/Run
    Thursday 6th - 1616
    Friday 7th - 5673 / 46mins HR12W4.0 D56 - Full Body Strength
    Saturday 8th 2315

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    Happy belated 60th @micki48 - you are absolutely glowing. You look like you had a nice night out celebrating. Hoping for the great news that you deserve on the job front.

Things are good here but it's COLD! It was 0 degrees C last night as an overnight low... we were too cold for a campfire even. Anyway, it's supposed to be a bit nicer today. We will return from the campground a bit earlier today as I have a concert with a friend tonight.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    June 2-8 steps:

June 2 - 5602 steps
    June 3 - 11655 steps
    June 4 - 18885 steps
    June 5 - 15373 steps
    June 6 - 9749 steps
    June 7 - 9677 steps
    June 8 - 4512 steps

Oh no - two days when I was within 500 steps of goal.. yikes. Gotta do a prelim check before I get in bed I guess!
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @micki48 🎉🎉🎉
This discussion has been closed.