WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    typed out a whole thing yesterday and guess I never hit "post" so away it went. anywho..

@lauren_989 yes, I renewed my kayaking season pass and finally got out yesterday for my first paddle of the season! it was delightful.

Rainy day today, so I may not get to take a walk outside. I'll try to do HIIT indoors instead.

@micki48 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You look fabulous, and what a beautiful backdrop
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,347 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    pnl6i90liowo.png
    qwj03he8vvgr.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    l0ajdeiq45ga.png

By Pounds
    f5rxjjbmw3no.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    l8n8equq0wba.png

By Pounds
    4g8mlbvzbf3e.png

Team Winners
    qa6tnsdijp6c.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    swwmeza3x719.png
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Next up is the Monday crew, who's ready?

@StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80
    @Lyss983
  • Lyss983
    Lyss983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lunches prepped for the week, still need to make my protein nice cream tomorrow. Ready as I'll ever be to weigh in tomorrow morning!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    @smcewen99 Good job on keeping on track AND enjoying your mini-vacation! Looks like you hit the line just about right :smiley:

@Lyss983 WTG!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 442 Member
    edited June 10
    Options
    Hi Team - I've been distant the last 2 weeks because of school but the intense part is over for a bit. I"m Joann a public health nurse and mom to my soon to be 10 year old daughter. I'm married and taking an online MPA program that has be busy for the next month. May was a tough month and my self care went to the sidelines as stress crept in a little too much. I'm ready to start back my healthy habits and consistency

@MaddawgMadsen thoughts are with you. Wether the news is good or bad as least you will be armed with more information.

weight in will be tomorrow
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

It is a gorgeous day here so looking forward to a nice walk with the pup this afternoon. I have a full body workout to get to this morning (just finishing that cup of coffee first 😉) and then onto the day.

It’s going to be a rather busy day at work for me with almost a full day of meetings from 9-4 so I’ve got a protein shake and yogurt/fruit ready to go for snacks to keep me going. I’m also meal prepping our lunch for the rest of the week today as I work from home because it requires a crockpot. It is nice to have that flexibility.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Whew you all have been busy !

Happiest of Birthdays @micki48

@Lauren_989 Yes we have kayaks, and luckily, we have multiple areas we can take them. But we like to go early, we have alot of boaters around, and it seems as the morning progresses they lose their manners.

We did not actually make it out kayaking this weekend, hubby decided to power wash, and re-sand the patio, so that took all day, but we have a nice pretty clean patio now, so it's all good. We did make it to the pool, and I got some sun, I like to get there early so I can walk the pool for a while before all the kiddos get there. So I got 20 laps in, it's weird I wear my fitbit, but for some reason it doesn't count pool steps.

I got a watermelon this weekend, I ate so much of it yesterday, I really thought my dogs would like it and would help me eat it, but turns out those weirdos don't like watermelon!

I didn't do much meal prep this weekend, we had too many leftovers, I am planning on tuna salad but I think I will make it tonight, I had leftovers from dinner for today.

It's a beautiful day here the humidity has left for the week, so we will definitely get our morning walk in.

Have a wonderful day !

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    I got a watermelon this weekend, I ate so much of it yesterday, I really thought my dogs would like it and would help me eat it, but turns out those weirdos don't like watermelon!
    My horse is staring at your dogs in utter astonishment. He would canter all the way to Baltimore for watermelon. He's a fiend for the stuff. And he even eats the rinds! Then puts it all into a neat compostable form for the garden :smiley:
  • ElfBodGoals
    ElfBodGoals Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hoping to play some DDR tonight while waiting for my boyfriend's birthday cake to bake. I'll at least dance in the kitchen while making the frosting :D
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    @jugar Brad might fight Jasper for watermelon slices! The past couple summers he ate so much watermelon I thought he'd turn into one. They're a pain to cut from my perspective but he doesn't mind doing it so lucky me. Same with pineapples - all the fruits I see and shy away of he dives right in

Ladies dinner club with a couple of my work friends tonight - we do this once a month and while it's usually a treat I'm run down from being out last night at a concert and sorta wish I was on my way home... but I know I'll have fun when I get there!

Still managing to get most food tracked lately.. but struggling to make it all the way to the end and close the diary. Something to keep working on. Enjoying getting back in the process of weighing and measuring and being more mindful.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in's due through Tuesday:

@StayFITTer
    @cleaneater80
    @ineego
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    quick check in for me too - I am starting to think I need some kind of energy boost (caffeine or otherwise) in the afternoon, or I come home so totally exhausted that I am not likely to eat well or follow my meal plan for dinner.

I did get out for a nice hour long walk late tonight, which felt good. night all
This discussion has been closed.