Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,154 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Here are my steps for
    6/1 - 10,884

I hate to do this to you but I accidentally erased your steps ... I need 5/26 to 5/31...I apologize for the inconvience
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,358 Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Reintroduction:
    I am Charissa. 63 years young. I have been with F2F/Downsizers for over a year. I'm an empty nester with a 34-year-old son and one grandchild, soon to be 2 in November.
    I've come to understand that prioritizing health is a life-long journey . I"ve been focusing on exercise for the last six months. I am stronger, and I am very happy about that, but my weight has not changed significantly, and only a few inches are gone in very weird places. So for the next six months, I'm shifting my focus to nutrition.

Welcome to all the new members!

Motto:
    ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well ๐Ÿฅ—to Live Well ๐Ÿšขโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿงณ
    H2O - Make it Flow ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Daily Goals for June
    1. Calories (plan for 1250) with Wiggle room to 1650 and protein 150g.
    2. Limit Wine to the weekend, if at all.
    3. Water - Minimum of 80 ounces
    4. Exercise 5 days a week (core/strength train/cardio)
    5. Consistently hit 10k steps - Goal 20+ days.
    6. Daily reads or audible.
    Recap: June! Welcome! This is an exciting month for me as my house closes on the 25th, and we will be moving on the 28th. It's a little sad as I've gotten very used to the on-site gym at my apartment, so I'll have to start thinking about how I will continue exercising with the equipment that I have.

My focus this month is on nutrition and macros.
    Planning at the lower end of the calorie range but leaving room for "other" stuff.

I am also shifting my steps from my Fitbit to my Apple Watch. I use both but tracked the steps from my Fitbit. The Fitbit seems to give me more steps, but I think the Apple Watch is more accurate with Actual steps. My goal is still the same at 8500 for this challenge but with an internal push challenge to get to 10k as often as possible.

- THOUGHTS:
    Eating meals while watching TV results in consuming an average of 300 additional calories!

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate
    6/2 5,473
    6/3
    6/4
    6/5
    6/6
    6/7
    6/8

I am both a planner and a procrastinator!
    I plan everything!! Meals, exercise, trips, vacations, shopping, moving etc.
    BUT... if it's not something I really want to do, then the procrastination kicks in. It usually gets done, but usually just in the nick of time!

My biggest challenge - with weight loss is staying consistent - with everything else is the new life style that I will put into place in the next 3 months :)

I'd be a really nice expensive full body cabernet :) Why not!!??

@Yodaloo88 ~ Congrats on the awesome loss

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Step Goal: 4,000
    6/2 - 3,999 (seriously, Samantha?!?!?)
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Here are my steps for
    6/1 - 10,884

I hate to do this to you but I accidentally erased your steps ... I need 5/26 to 5/31...I apologize for the inconvience

What!!? Ha ha, no worries

5/26 - 14,224
    5/27 - 9,544
    5/28 - 14,472
    5/29 - 16,113
    5/30 - 14,383
    5/31 - 14,678
    6/1 - 10,884

My new step goal wi be 10,000 for the month
    Thanks ๐Ÿ’—
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,962 Member
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13,755
    June 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056

Monday - June 3

๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056
    ๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Slightly over my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿซ€ 45 Minutes
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Another beautiful day, worked out in the garden. Replanted a couple pots that weren't growing. Added another succession of spinache, lettuce, and arugula. Planted some winter squash in the in the ground garden where the cantaloupe didn't take. The corn doesn't seem to be growing either - will need to rethink what we will do there. Bingo night with Mom, noone won - but always a good time. I did endulge in the goodies - had two minature peppermint patties. Since I was just at my calorie range before I went to bingo - put me over the top.

• MommieJeannie
    MommieJeannie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    May 26 - 2,006
    May 27 - 5,996
    May 28 - 4,817
    May 29 - 3,105
    May 30 - 4,018
    May 31 - 10,494
    June 1 - 12,455
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited June 5
    Options
  • FindingSamMon
    Options
    6/2 - 3,999
    6/3 - 3,331
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 309 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 232.2
    Cw 229.8

Tysm.
    That has to be the most awful experience! What happened to the murderer?!

My hardest goodbye would be to my still living parents. Both of them chose outside experiences rather than responsibility for me since I was born, leaving me to essentially raise myself and my care passed around to their "village" as it were. I have reached a space now where labeling these two now geriatrics as folks who will not be a part of my life... ever. Essentially saying goodbye.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 232.2
    Cw 229.8

Tysm.
    That has to be the most awful experience! What happened to the murderer?!

My hardest goodbye would be to my still living parents. Both of them chose outside experiences rather than responsibility for me since I was born, leaving me to essentially raise myself and my care passed around to their "village" as it were. I have reached a space now where labeling these two now geriatrics as folks who will not be a part of my life... ever. Essentially saying goodbye.

She is walking around Las Vegas ....It was hear-say from the neighbors ...I wasn't there so I couldn't press charges
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Would the following people post their steps for May... I need 5/26 - 6/1 Thank you :)

aactuallyaash 6/1
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 211 (95,7 kg)
    CW 211 (95,7 kg)

The scale hasn't been moving all week, but I'm doing good on the Step Challenge this week ๐Ÿ™ƒ Have a great day y'all! ๐Ÿ˜„
  • iLive2Walk
    edited June 5
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13,755
    June 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056
    June 4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,709

[bTuesday - June 4[/b]

๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,709
    ๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Slightly over my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Complete rest day for me. First no exercise day in a LONG time. I am going to start doing this once a week. Had my follow-up appointment yesterday - torn meniscus with moderate arthritis. My doctor said that the combination of the two makes the treatment a little trickier. The meniscus tear surgery can lead to worsening the arthritis. With that in mind she suggested a cortizone shot. I went with that option, I don't feel much difference today - but she said it might take a bit. Fingers crossed it works.
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Wednesday Weigh-In:

PW: 150.6
    CW: 147 ๐Ÿ˜
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,607 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Wednesday Weigh-In:

PW: 150.6
    CW: 147 ๐Ÿ˜

Amazing loss! I hope the cortisone works. It was a godsend for me while waiting for my knee replacement.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,607 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Itโ€™s a beautiful day here in London, Ontario. I went for a very short walk yesterday. I am up almost a pound this week. I went out to dinner with friends Monday night and I my weight went to 154.4 on Tuesday from the sodium. My weight was 149.4 on the weekend so there must have been a ton of sodium. So the moral of the story, avoid salt Linda.

PW 151
    CW 151.8

Steps
    Sunday: 3,133
    Monday: 4,138
    Tuesday: 5,456
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    yycsyqoy8cdi.jpg

If courage had no limits, what bold steps would you take today?
  • FindingSamMon
    Options
    6/2 - 3,999
    6/3 - 3,331
    6/4 - 7,131
This discussion has been closed.