๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Under my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿซ€ Carido 30 Min
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธKnee Stretches 10 Min
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Spent the day cruisiing down the Connecticut River. It was wonderful. Don't know what it is about being on the water that makes it so relaxing. Also had my yearly physical first thing in the AM. She is very happy with my reduction in cholesterol rates and weight loss.

• JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 327
    CW: 323
    Small consistent efforts are making a difference. :)

Awesome loss!!!
  • JamieS74
    Options
    Weekly Steps:
    June 2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13,755
    June 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 7,056
    June 4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 5,709
    June 5 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371

Wednesday - June 5

๐Ÿ‘ฃ 8,371
    ๐Ÿ“ Logged Everything
    ๐Ÿฅ— Under my Calorie Range
    ๐Ÿซ€ Carido 30 Min
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธKnee Stretches 10 Min
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 8 glasses of water
    ๐Ÿง‚ Met my Sodium Goal
    ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŽฎ or ME! Yup

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒป Happy June ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Spent the day cruisiing down the Connecticut River. It was wonderful. Don't know what it is about being on the water that makes it so relaxing. Also had my yearly physical first thing in the AM. She is very happy with my reduction in cholesterol rates and weight loss.

That's wonderful that your appointment went well! I love being on the water. I would love to get a kayak and just go whenever, where ever I wanted.
  • JamieS74
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Ugh, the older you get the harder it is. I know I splurged a little over my Birthday weekend but with all the exercise I have done and the water I drank I thought I would have at least stayed the same. Oh well, just have to work a little harder I guess.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Ugh, the older you get the harder it is. I know I splurged a little over my Birthday weekend but with all the exercise I have done and the water I drank I thought I would have at least stayed the same. Oh well, just have to work a little harder I guess.

Happy belated birthday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Check-in

Amazing loss! Keep making those small changes.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning!

Steps
    Sunday: 3,133
    Monday: 4,138
    Tuesday: 5,456
    Wednesday: 3,470
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

• ZaraMarie61
    ZaraMarie61 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Marie.

Sorry, that I have been missing in action this first week of June. The first week of each month is a very busy time for me. I will try to do much better the rest of the month.

I am an introvert and I find it difficult communicating with others even in the form of just typing in words into a computer. This is a work in progress for me. I'm working really hard to change this.

I don't really exercise much; mostly, because I have difficulties using my legs and feet. Everything, I do has to be slow and steady or I'll have an accident. I do some stretches and chair yoga.

My Goals The Rest Of June:
    1) Water 64 fl oz or more daily.
    2) Stay within daily calorie budget.
    3) Try to move in some form 20 to 30 minutes a day. (Broken up throughout the day)

Wish everyone the best.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options

Sorry, that I have been missing in action this first week of June. The first week of each month is a very busy time for me. I will try to do much better the rest of the month.

I am an introvert and I find it difficult communicating with others even in the form of just typing in words into a computer. This is a work in progress for me. I'm working really hard to change this.

I don't really exercise much; mostly, because I have difficulties using my legs and feet. Everything, I do has to be slow and steady or I'll have an accident. I do some stretches and chair yoga.

3) Try to move in some form 20 to 30 minutes a day. (Broken up throughout the day)

Wish everyone the best.

Welcome to our team ...Great goals you have for yourself ...Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    n91gtigye1ud.jpg

Are you an early bird or a night owl ?

I am an early bird I love the quiet mornings :)
  • ZaraMarie61
    ZaraMarie61 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    Early bird:
    I love when all is still and quiet and you can hear yourself think.
    Also, love when the birds start waking up and you can hear their chatter and nothing else for awhile. It's a very peaceful and relaxing time of day.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you for the warm welcome.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Early bird:
    I love when all is still and quiet and you can hear yourself think.
    Also, love when the birds start waking up and you can hear their chatter and nothing else for awhile. It's a very peaceful and relaxing time of day.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you for the warm welcome.

You're very welcome ... I am the captain of this amazing team...if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in

Great loss!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    n91gtigye1ud.jpg

Are you an early bird or a night owl ?

I am an early bird I love the quiet mornings :)

I'm an early bird. I've always woken up early but usually lie in bed reading until my other half is ready to get up around 9am. But now I'm home and need to exercise before it's to hot so I've started going walking at 7.15am ....i absolutely love it!!! Getting at least 5000 steps in every morning and loving the solitude and the birds!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options

Wish everyone the best.

Welcome to the team, small changes over long periods make a big difference! I started my journey almost unable to walk .... 2000 steps a day was a lot! I now regularly do 10k a day, up to 18k when I go walking .... but then i am 94lb lighter and my knees are very grateful!!!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in
    PW 176.6
    CW 177.8

Happy belated birthday ..... bit more salt, few more carbs and a small gain is almost inevitable! Hopefully it will disappear as fast as it appeared!!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    edited June 7
    Options
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ag2F64GhsDK6gYs7y8phFZaddU7s0Q?e=o5naXQ

ETA: I came across this earlier today. It is just the link, but the quote is pretty cool.

Lee
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ag2F64GhsDK6gYs7y8phFZaddU7s0Q?e=o5naXQ

ETA: I came across this earlier today. It is just the link, but the quote is pretty cool.

Lee

Welcome back Lee...what is your SW and the day you want to weigh in๐Ÿ™‚
This discussion has been closed.