1234568»

Replies

• veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 437 Member
    PW=81,00Kg
    CW=80,60Kg
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 123 Member
    @lauren_989 no I definitely didn’t sorry. But I’m not sure what the previous weight was. It was a typo

PW: 145.7
    CW: 144.5
    i2kopzbmvgg1.png
  • janiss123
    janiss123 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello everyone! I used this rainy day to dust off my row machine and plan out my exercises alternating between the row machine and strength training. It's always easy to make plans, but more difficult to stick with them. I look forward to our time together as we help motivate each other to our healthier selves.
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 72 Member
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Hi team, we have a new member joining! Please welcome @drv123!

Thanks! Happy to join the group. About me, I started with MFP a long time ago but didn’t actually take it seriously until January 2023. I was 276 lbs at the time. I’m down to 208ish now but I’m around 20 lbs gained this year so trying to eat a bit healthier going forward.

Looks like we start fresh tomorrow for October?
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,257 Member
    @janiss123 great job making a plan for exercise this week! I think you are more likely to stick with a plan than just winging it!

@drv123 great loss so far! That is awesome! What worked for you last year? Yes, we will start fresh tomorrow, there is an October discussion chat that was posted earlier today, and this one will close tomorrow.

Let me know if any new folks have any questions! Our co-captain @ashleycarole86 is enjoying a lovely vacation in France currently, so she will be back in another week or so.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,271 Member
    Anyone who is tracking steps and exercise - post your final week for September and we'll see how it all shook out. Thanks!

Anyone who would like to track steps and exercise, just let us know! I am temporarily tracking this while @ashleycarole86 is away, but she'll be back at it soon :smiley:

If you just count steps, send them in. Any schedule works (daily, weekly, whenever you think of it) but try to get the full week posted by the end of Saturday (or on Sunday for the previous week of Sunday - Saturday). We convert exercise minutes to steps if you do a mixture, so everything counts. Just post how many minutes and how intense if that is relevant, and it will get added in to your daily steps. All are welcome!
  • AnnaBananza15
    AnnaBananza15 Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya - I know I’ve missed weeks and am currently on the drop list but I’m here to check in with old weigh ins and hopefully stick around. It’s been a chaotic month - my laptop completely died and I lost a lot of data for my current grad school projects. And I also have a much harder time finding this page on the mobile app vs a laptop, so I apologize. I have a new computer coming and will be putting things back together moving forward,

Week 1 (recorded) - 205.7
    Week 2 - 204.3
    Week 3 - 203.9
    Week 4 (this week) - 202.2

Will be a few days late with the first October weigh in - dog sitting for a friend until Tuesday so don’t currently have a scale. Will repost this in October if this doesn’t get seen since it’s so late, apologies again.
  • lauren_989
    Hiya - I know I’ve missed weeks and am currently on the drop list but I’m here to check in with old weigh ins and hopefully stick around. It’s been a chaotic month - my laptop completely died and I lost a lot of data for my current grad school projects. And I also have a much harder time finding this page on the mobile app vs a laptop, so I apologize. I have a new computer coming and will be putting things back together moving forward,

Week 1 (recorded) - 205.7
    Week 2 - 204.3
    Week 3 - 203.9
    Week 4 (this week) - 202.2

Will be a few days late with the first October weigh in - dog sitting for a friend until Tuesday so don’t currently have a scale. Will repost this in October if this doesn’t get seen since it’s so late, apologies again.

Wow! You have had a rough month! I hope you didn't lose too much on your grad project. Great loss this month, even with the added stress!! Feel free to post your first weigh in for October whenever you get back to your scale 🙂
  • lauren_989
    Sunday: 11,127
    Monday: 4,730 + 60 minute body pump class
    Tuesday: 10,120
    Wednesday: 4,424 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 2,110
    Friday: 10,583
    Saturday: 16,474 + 3.75 mile elliptical in 50 min
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,281 Member
    Hey all!
    Having a great time in France... missing knowing whats going on with all of you but i should have plenty of time to catch up on my ride home. I was having trouvle synching my watch @jugar so I am sorry some of these are late!

I've also had trouble remembering to charge my watch so had some periods where it was dead. All good!

Sep 16 - 17015
    Sep 17 - 8586
    Sep 18 - 3276
    Sep 19 - 2706
    Sep 20 - 11916
    Sep 21 - 13249
    Sep 22 - 9926
    Sep 23 - 10293
    Sep 24 - 13027
    Sep 25 - 5703
    Sep 26 - 3476
    Sep 27 - 6600
    Sep 28 - 10036

Home Wednesday so I'll be able to resume my activity on there then! Hope everyone is well.
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 72 Member
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    @janiss123 great job making a plan for exercise this week! I think you are more likely to stick with a plan than just winging it!

@drv123 great loss so far! That is awesome! What worked for you last year? Yes, we will start fresh tomorrow, there is an October discussion chat that was posted earlier today, and this one will close tomorrow.

Let me know if any new folks have any questions! Our co-captain @ashleycarole86 is enjoying a lovely vacation in France currently, so she will be back in another week or so.

Thanks! It's all down to snack choices now. Meal planning is something I learned last year and that hasn't changed. See you all in the Oct chat.
This discussion has been closed.